[NEW FILES!] Fetish: Every Second Counts [Mystery][Macabre]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
destiny_921
Regular
Completed: Closure [KN]
Projects: The Universal Hope (writer, WIP)

Re: [NEW FILES!] Fetish: Every Second Counts [Mystery][Macab

#46 Post by destiny_921 »

Wow.

I usually stay away from macabre stories, but your plot and premise intrigued me so I played it.

Cain is my absolute favorite char (besides Hexia) - so you probably could figure out which is my fave ending haha. I loved the unique family dynamics, and also how the relationships were all well-written. The characters too, were written well.

The narratives were interesting and not too long which I was thankful for. Music used was good, and together with the sound effects, usage of a bit of silence and narrative - gave me some goosebumps. I played with earphones on, *cough*.

Overall, great game. I would love to see a spin-off or sequel to this ^^
“Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try”
– Dr. Seuss

::Completed:: Closure (KN)
::WIPs:: The Universal Hope

::Misc::
Writing Guide

ppppantsu
Veteran
Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore
itch: soraille

#47 Post by ppppantsu »

destiny_921 wrote:Wow.

I usually stay away from macabre stories, but your plot and premise intrigued me so I played it.

Cain is my absolute favorite char (besides Hexia) - so you probably could figure out which is my fave ending haha. I loved the unique family dynamics, and also how the relationships were all well-written. The characters too, were written well.

The narratives were interesting and not too long which I was thankful for. Music used was good, and together with the sound effects, usage of a bit of silence and narrative - gave me some goosebumps. I played with earphones on, *cough*.

Overall, great game. I would love to see a spin-off or sequel to this ^^
thank you so much! QAQ <3 This gave me more motivation to do better. <3

slick

#48 Post by slick »

everytime i try to launch program it wont let me Dx
i download the zip to the desktop and everything with no problems but then when i try to open it nothing happens. id if its just my computer or what but its killing me Dx
and when i try to play the original fetish game it sends a little message saying i cant open it..... i have a mac so i dont need a password and stuff. D:

AquaEG
Regular
Projects: Fateful Encounters
Organization: At the moment, niches are not my forte.

#49 Post by AquaEG »

Hiiii I just played this game (finally got all the endings WOOT!) and I just wanted to say I loved i! <3

I've always been into these dark romantic stuff and I'm really glad I found a vn that perfectly fits the bill :D
I can't pick between Vier and Cain...they're both adorable haha! I think Cain's route was more emotional, however.... his true ending T-T was too sad sighh :(
But yah, I adore your artwork! All those CGs were amazingly beautiful :')
That being said, I checked out your blog and your other VNs cause I was interested and I found that you were planning an otome continuation of Fetish!! THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME <3 <3 ;u; I can't wait to hopefully play it in the futureee :P (Vier's route hehehehe O3O *is such a perv*) Also Cain's route too :3
Thanks for making such a great, unique game! xD

Akitsuki
Veteran
Deviantart: ak-itsuki
Discord: fsalmon#5522

#50 Post by Akitsuki »

This looks interesting, and not to mention mysterious too!
Downloading now, and will comment after getting the first ending ;D

ppppantsu
Veteran
Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore

#51 Post by ppppantsu »

slick wrote:everytime i try to launch program it wont let me Dx
i download the zip to the desktop and everything with no problems but then when i try to open it nothing happens. id if its just my computer or what but its killing me Dx
and when i try to play the original fetish game it sends a little message saying i cant open it..... i have a mac so i dont need a password and stuff. D:
Hi omg sorry for the reeeaally late reply. QAQ Is there no window popping up saying something? It should work fine as far as I know. :"< I'm sorry this reply isn't much help OTL
AquaEG wrote:Hiiii I just played this game (finally got all the endings WOOT!) and I just wanted to say I loved i! <3
Thank you so much for playing it and I'm glad you loved it!

The otome sequel, hopefully, will be released this year although I haven't started anything yet except for some rough sketches but thank you for looking forward to it!
Akitsuki wrote:This looks interesting, and not to mention mysterious too!
Downloading now, and will comment after getting the first ending ;D
Thank you and I hope you'd enjoy it!

kara24601
Veteran
Projects: Numerous unfinished dreams await completion.

#52 Post by kara24601 »

I have mixed feelings about this game. Haven't played "Fetish : Wanted" yet but have played all through or nearly entirely through this game. I didn't know "Alexandria's Genesis" was even a thing until this game. Then I just had to look it up because "lol what the heck is that and is it real or made up" , I was pretty sure it was just some made up thing and I was right! It's sad that a lot of people didn't get though that it was never a real thing. It's so dumb to assume things and not bother even looking anything up to find out if something's a real thing or not...if you've never heard of it before but suddenly everyone is saying it's this or that then chances are good they are lying or don't know what they are talking about and therefore shouldn't be talking! Like the whole thing about the very first or original little red riding hood story allegedly being a rape story. I don't even know why or how that got to be a thing but I'm annoyed by how popular that rumor is now. For years and years nobody ever said it was originally a story about rape and there's no proof it was ever a story about rape , there might be _versions_ of it making it into a rape story but that doesn't mean the original was ever a rape story and yes , some of the original fairytales are rather dark but little red riding hood wasn't one of them - at least not in the sense that it was a rape story...because it wasn't. Not the original version anyway.

I know I really shouldn't like the characters in Fetish because hardly any of them are good people. I think only one or two of them had any goodness in them...even though it's certainly unusual to be "too" interested in poisons , doesn't mean the character is a bad one and he's the youngest or one of the youngest characters that we know of anyway...and then there's one of the aunts who seems more stable than other members of the family....

If I remember correctly, Cain was the butler right?
Anyway, I was really shocked and disappointed that Cain was originally - ( and still is according to the extras ) - a rapist.
I'm glad that wasn't something that turned up in the actual gameplay though it was still a shock to read about it when I was done playing and finally unlocked Cain's backstory.

ppppantsu
Veteran

#53 Post by ppppantsu »

kara24601 wrote:I'm glad that wasn't something that turned up in the actual gameplay though it was still a shock to read about it when I was done playing and finally unlocked Cain's backstory.
oh that, :oops: :oops: :oops:
I'm actually embarrassed about it since I only recently found out it's really made-up, I have probably overlooked some info while searching it last year @A@);; I'll change the facts. I'm sorry. >////<

Fetish: Wanted is just spin off tho with no heavy writing / plot whatsoever so it's okay not play it. @ v@ );

And the thing about Cain tho-
I probably wouldn't dare write a rape scene, even in future games. Rape is a very triggering topic so I just added it in the extras. S-Sorry :oops:

Junesong
Regular

#54 Post by Junesong »

The Fetish-games are so awesome! ^_^ I was a bit sceptical to downloading them because of the name, but I am so glad I did! I'm so excited for the otome-game, especially the
incest-route, not because I am totally into that (in games, I mean. Not in real life. It adds very interesting story lines, but also because he's such a cutie! And throughout the games he's such a siscon little brother, too.