artist & ect for "Where nightmares go" horror/romance

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
zozolovesyou
Deviantart: manamilovesyou

artist & ect for "Where nightmares go" horror/romance

#1 Post by zozolovesyou »

comment or pm me if interested
jobs currently available:
-BG artist
- GUI artist
- minor sprite artist
- editor
-writers / idea bouncers (for some other endings)
-possibly a coder
-possibly voice actors
-music artist
basic info~

legend:
the village zea (red) lives in has a legend that long ago there was a witch who said "men don't deserve to dream, only to fear, so i shall give them nightmares." and she cast a spell on the land making all nightmares real, sending them to the forest. and at night they would come out and sneak into the village killing hundreds, many brave men tried to hunt them and only failed, they tried building a wall but that failed too along with everything else they tried until one day a hunter went out and stopped them, he drove them all deep deep in the woods and if any nightmares tried escaping he cut off their heads. and they say they are still there in the woods to this day and so is the hunter keeping the nightmares away. so it became known deep deep in the woods is where nightmares go.~

story : its my version of little red ridding hood , but its not so "happy" and there's only a few good endings (seriously like, 3?)
im wanting allot of gore and violence , which so far there is c: & the main protagonist is zea (red ridding hood) who is planning on going to visit her grandma with her mother, until while her mother is making the basket they are gonna take she starts coughing up blood. and she sends little zea off to her grandma's alone, speaking of alone zea has a fear of it.., about 1/3 of the way she has a panic attack and big bad wolf, or lavell as i named him comes out of the forest to see why shes crying, then he offers walk her to her grandma's which she accepts, but when they get there , her grandma is gone- so they go off deeper in the woods searching for her, & when they get there she is missing they find the grandma's diary saying on her last walk she saw something strange deep in the forest and was planning on getting a better look at it soon.so zea & lavell go deep in the forest looking for her & like in the legend "nightmares" try to kill them. along they way they meet 2 twins named Catio & Timori who they be-friend. They ask why they are in they woods & the twins reply, a witch stole their house.-not going to give all the story away on here just yet, but lets just say there's the adorable twins , a shady witch, a woodsman, a angry ghost named Isabella a hidden underground cellar, lots of secrets, sad pasts & lots of things that want to kill you.

characters
*more will be added once drawn*
zea
zea
lavell
lavell
Last edited by zozolovesyou on Fri May 15, 2015 6:39 pm, edited 8 times in total.

maufii
Regular
Projects: Diggin Deep(IP) and Dream Walker(IP)

Re: need writers & ect. for "Where nightmares go" horror/rom

#2 Post by maufii »

The idea sounds fantastic! Good luck with your story, and I hope you find some help. : 3

Laiska
Veteran
Completed: Queen At Arms, Cerulean, The Shadows That Run Alongside Our Car, Vicarwissen
Projects: Caramel Mokaccino
Tumblr: minesweeperaddict
Deviantart: koyoba

#3 Post by Laiska »

So are you mainly just looking for an idea bouncer? Also have you played The Path? It's another good horror take on the Red Riding Hood tale, very super creepy. It also makes me think a little of the RPG Maker game The Witch's House (and also a couple Vocaloid songs >_>).

What I'm trying to say is, this sounds really cool! xD

candy99xox

#4 Post by candy99xox »

The plot line seems really good ! I'll like to help has much as I can, maybe with some idea's for the endings ?
Anyway, good luck with the project !
Aspiring writer to hire. I may be a beginner, but I'm working hard to get better !

zozolovesyou

#5 Post by zozolovesyou »

maufii wrote:The idea sounds fantastic! Good luck with your story, and I hope you find some help. : 3
thank you c:!! & i hope so too ^-^/

zozolovesyou

#6 Post by zozolovesyou »

candy99xox wrote:The plot line seems really good ! I'll like to help has much as I can, maybe with some idea's for the endings ?
Anyway, good luck with the project !
thanks!! ^-^ ill pm you

zozolovesyou

#7 Post by zozolovesyou »

Laiska wrote:So are you mainly just looking for an idea bouncer? Also have you played The Path? It's another good horror take on the Red Riding Hood tale, very super creepy. It also makes me think a little of the RPG Maker game The Witch's House (and also a couple Vocaloid songs >_>).

What I'm trying to say is, this sounds really cool! xD
thanks ill check it out when i get the time c: