Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - DEMO NOV 17

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel

Re: Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - DEMO NOV

#256 Post by SweetChiel »

Kikaharu wrote:Haha I love that you played Dandelion. I have bought Dandelion and I have bought Nameless by them. Ooooh love new characters ^^ hehe and it's nice that you change it to monthly events instead of weekly. I think you can get more stuff done without having it seemed rushed. Also the herbs, bandages and that there is hay beds. There was a show I watched awhile ago that births were done on hay and something like it's a special thing to be birthed on hay. And yes I was really confused on the 4 hole thing because it's like that in no way makes sense to me. Like I though maybe like a prisoner thing if you thing of like old style shackles but it still didn't make since for 4 holes so I'm not sure. XD
Hi miss Kikaharu! :D
wow you have both of them? I plan to download Nameless this weekend!
Dandelion is just beautiful. Bitter sweet with a right amount of fluff & fantasy QuQ just the way I like it.

and about the Monthly events: yeah, more stuff done and more stuff I have to write x'D
I also decided to re-make Tamara's 1st CG :') I made a new sketch and I like it a lot... so... *facepalm*
So busy, so busy! I seriously need more time to write and make CGs.

Ooh so that's why you thought it's a birthing room xD
lol, I guess you'll have something to think about :p *not gonna tell*

Thanks for visiting miss Kikaharu! See you again next week!

Bouki
Regular

#257 Post by Bouki »

Yeyeyeyeyey! You've made a loooot of progress it seems. But still, August is too far away... *sigh*
New backgrounds look amazing ^^ My favorite is still the waterfall by far (sorry but I just can't resist its beauty) but the ones in the forest have a serene feeling to them too. Especiallt the last one. Also, I had no idea you searched for that much reference. I'm shocked and reaaaally impressed. Hope you get what you deserve for your hard work. Well, I'm sure you will once you release this game because it's so darn pretty~
Ahem, anyways. Back to the topic. New characters look awesome! I especially liked Purba's design, he has that douchey-rival-aura surrounding him (I can't help but think he would beat the lights out of Reksa with those muscles though... Life must be tough for Reksa lol). Also liked his smokin' hot bo-- defined muscles. Nice anatomy you got there. Yeah. But still, he is nowhere near our green eyed ''cold at first but I just know he's cute and fluffy inside'' Reksa. There's alot of minor characters, I think that's great. Makes the story more realistic in my opinion, it feels kind of weird when all you do is to flirt with a bachelor and your days are nothing without them :D
I wonder how the story will unfold, 'cause you drew a lot of backgrounds and minor characters. Personally I like complicated and branching stories, so I'm kinda excited everytime you introduce a new character. Hope you never lose your enthusiasm and creativenes and keep working on this project ^^ Have a nice week!

kisa
Veteran
Completed: Brother Rose, Dogs Alone
Projects: So many projects, I can't name them.
Deviantart: tsubasafan135
itch: kisa

#258 Post by kisa »

Don't worry Reska... I'm sure you could kick all their butts... Just don't get into any fights or I'll have to put you back into my basement... With the snakes...
I'm offering commissions!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41656

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#259 Post by SweetChiel »

Bouki wrote:Yeyeyeyeyey! You've made a loooot of progress it seems. But still, August is too far away... *sigh*
New backgrounds look amazing ^^ My favorite is still the waterfall by far (sorry but I just can't resist its beauty) but the ones in the forest have a serene feeling to them too. Especiallt the last one. Also, I had no idea you searched for that much reference. I'm shocked and reaaaally impressed. Hope you get what you deserve for your hard work. Well, I'm sure you will once you release this game because it's so darn pretty~
Ahem, anyways. Back to the topic. New characters look awesome! I especially liked Purba's design, he has that douchey-rival-aura surrounding him (I can't help but think he would beat the lights out of Reksa with those muscles though... Life must be tough for Reksa lol). Also liked his smokin' hot bo-- defined muscles. Nice anatomy you got there. Yeah. But still, he is nowhere near our green eyed ''cold at first but I just know he's cute and fluffy inside'' Reksa. There's alot of minor characters, I think that's great. Makes the story more realistic in my opinion, it feels kind of weird when all you do is to flirt with a bachelor and your days are nothing without them :D
I wonder how the story will unfold, 'cause you drew a lot of backgrounds and minor characters. Personally I like complicated and branching stories, so I'm kinda excited everytime you introduce a new character. Hope you never lose your enthusiasm and creativenes and keep working on this project ^^ Have a nice week!
Hi miss Bouki! I'm glad you like the new updates :'3

Purba and Silva was really fun to design.
Don't worry about the realistic feeling. Ever since I change the weekly event into monthly event, there's a lot of other things you can do besides flirting with the bachelors :)) The only problems I have now are that I have more writing to do and how to make the in-between-events not awkward.
About the waterfall, would you be happy if I told you it really exist? c:
>>> http://desktopbackgroundshq.com/backgro ... -30145.jpg (Yes, it's really beautiful!)
But the sad thing is that I don't know where it's located :(

Also, thank you for your kind hopes! I'm touched that you recognized my hard work :') That's all I need to convince myself to finish this VN faster. Even though August looks far away, I still think it's too short! >.< I still have writings, CGs, and programming to do. Not to mention I still have an intern report to write along with a presentation remember? D: *Oh the dilemma!*

Thanks again for visiting miss Bouki! See you next week :D
kisa wrote:Don't worry Reska... I'm sure you could kick all their butts... Just don't get into any fights or I'll have to put you back into my basement... With the snakes...
Lol, I can see how you trust Reksa :)) but... what are you doing with my baby in the basement and involving snakes? O_O;
your comment made my day x'D
thanks for visiting miss kisa!

kisa
Veteran
Completed: Brother Rose, Dogs Alone
Projects: So many projects, I can't name them.
Deviantart: tsubasafan135
itch: kisa

#260 Post by kisa »

SweetChiel wrote: Lol, I can see how you trust Reksa :)) but... what are you doing with my baby in the basement and involving snakes? O_O;
your comment made my day x'D
thanks for visiting miss kisa!
Nothing you can prove.
Daww~ I'm glad I could entertain you~

I still haven't managed to get my new computer up and running to play this game... But, all I need is a new monitor... Soon... Soon, all those bishies will be mine. OHO
I'm offering commissions!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41656

Akitsuki
Veteran
Deviantart: ak-itsuki
Discord: fsalmon#5522

#261 Post by Akitsuki »

Ooooh!! I haven't checked this thread for a while and I see that you're making such a great progress! 8D Good job!

And have I told you that I love your backgrounds so much? Even if I had, I'll just say it anyway; I LOVE THEM!! I kinda understand that it's really a pain to browse for the references because they're not the usual view you see everyday but I hope it won't stop you from being awesome! And it seems like new characters keep appearing! I can't wait to see them in the finished game! And the story too!

I'm looking forward your next update! Keep the spirit up and good luck!!

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#262 Post by SweetChiel »

kisa wrote: Nothing you can prove.
Daww~ I'm glad I could entertain you~

I still haven't managed to get my new computer up and running to play this game... But, all I need is a new monitor... Soon... Soon, all those bishies will be mine. OHO
:')) well, I'm sure Reksa can handle it... I hope.
Whoa, I hope you get a new monitor soon :D I'd love to see how you would react to the demo!
Akitsuki wrote:Ooooh!! I haven't checked this thread for a while and I see that you're making such a great progress! 8D Good job!

And have I told you that I love your backgrounds so much? Even if I had, I'll just say it anyway; I LOVE THEM!! I kinda understand that it's really a pain to browse for the references because they're not the usual view you see everyday but I hope it won't stop you from being awesome! And it seems like new characters keep appearing! I can't wait to see them in the finished game! And the story too!

I'm looking forward your next update! Keep the spirit up and good luck!!
Hi miss Akitsuki! xD
yup, I got a lot of motivation from playing dandelion.
Yes you already said that and thank you again :') it made my happy to know people likes my art <3

I also can't wait to finish this VN! I need more time to write but college and intern won't let me TT
thank you for always supporting me miss Akitsuki! :D
I'll work hard for all of my viewers!

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 4/27/2015

#263 Post by SweetChiel »

Phew, sorry for being late guys!
I was busy chasing after a lecturer and re-arranging my schedule :S
The change of weekly event into monthly event really messing up with my schedule.

But good news, I made a LOT of progress last week... the power of motivation sure is scary *shudder*
- I wrote 27 minor events, about 9k+ words in total My GOD I've never wrote so much in my life... with this, the draft for month 1 - month 2 is finished. Month 3 is on 80%
- Revised Rama's Month 4 main event & finished Reksa's month 4 Main Event
- Mitra's attack pose 50%
- minor character sillhouettes all done (except if I forgot something... 90%)
- made 4 Chibi pictures
- last BG is DONE. I finally can move on to CGs!
- Re-made Tamara's 1st CG (in the bus)
I think it's obvious who's the owner of this room :))
I was happy but exhausted with all that progress in one week x_x
Things will slow down next week since I need to write my intern paper, join a TOEIC tutorial test, preparing new keychain designs for me to sell on AFA Penang, and many more :S

Hopefully I can get things done quickly next week so I can write more minor events and write Mitra's week 4 main event.
Oh and the re-newing download link is delayed due to internet trolling my uploading speed.
Thanks for reading and see you next week my darlings! :D

Kikaharu
Regular

#264 Post by Kikaharu »

How are things coming a long? I just realized its been awhile since I have asked. Has your life been eventful? Mine has recently. Had a boyfriend for a bit over a month already. In the past week, my best friend stayed over, we took my boyfriend to a reptile expo, he got a nile monitor. She went home and the next day I had "off" if you could say that. Because that was thursday and on friday we (my mom and me) got a call from someone who we cared about but stop talking to them because of how their fiance had been acting to us. And she is suppose to stay at our house for three days because of certain things she went through. And then she went home to get her stuff, well she got arrested for pushing her ex fiance on his back, so we posted bond for her. So I have had a pretty eventful week. Also for awhile now, I have been in a group working on a visual novel. So there has been a lot going on. XD

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#265 Post by SweetChiel »

Kikaharu wrote:How are things coming a long? I just realized its been awhile since I have asked. Has your life been eventful? Mine has recently. Had a boyfriend for a bit over a month already. In the past week, my best friend stayed over, we took my boyfriend to a reptile expo, he got a nile monitor. She went home and the next day I had "off" if you could say that. Because that was thursday and on friday we (my mom and me) got a call from someone who we cared about but stop talking to them because of how their fiance had been acting to us. And she is suppose to stay at our house for three days because of certain things she went through. And then she went home to get her stuff, well she got arrested for pushing her ex fiance on his back, so we posted bond for her. So I have had a pretty eventful week. Also for awhile now, I have been in a group working on a visual novel. So there has been a lot going on. XD
Hi miss Kikaharu c:
yes, it's been awhile. I'm glad to hear your past week went so eventful! (I'm so jealous! ><)
A belated congrats from me for your steady relationship! :D and I don't know what you mean by your boyfriend getting a nile monitor? x_x I thought it's an item at first, something to monitor reptiles or something like that... and then when I google it, I was shocked to find it's a lizard species hahahaha OTL Did he get it for a pet? O_O;

and I hope your family-friend (can I call her that?) is alright. Got arrested for pushing her ex-fiance? Is he hurt that badly to report it to the police? :S

also,
Whoaaa, what visual novel are you and your group are working? what's your job in it? I really wanna see the synopsis, genre, and the overall art :D Is it posted in lemmasoft too? Sorry for the question stampede, I'm just curious xD

My past week went kind of uneventful. My internship took a lot of my time and I just go to sleep when I got home. On weekends I watch some TV/read a novel or online fictions and of course, do some script-writing for Nusantara! But I'm getting busy with writing my internship paper and chasing a lecturer (again!) OTL what's worse is that he doesn't have a cellphone number/facebook account, so I relied on his e-mail but he haven't replied to my message for almost a week.

Oh, and I'm going to Penang, Malaysia for another Japan Festival with my friends to sell merchandise at May 21st - 25th. So the preparations also kept me busy x_x

Kikaharu
Regular

#266 Post by Kikaharu »

Yes he got it as a pet. He has 2 pythons, a boa, a nile monitor, a savannah monitor, and a gecko. He wants even more reptiles sometime haha. And no her ex-fiance wasnt hurt at all, just a long story with that. And the visual novel isnt that far along yet, there isn't really a group name yet, umm job wise right now is an idea helper and story ideas to help with spots so far. But when it gets farther along I'll tell you about it. :)

Ah I hope you can track down the lecturer. And thats cool for going to Malaysia. And don't worry about asking a lot of questions. And at least you are getting a little bit of work on this done. Might be a bit slow but at least its getting worked on and people at least know by reading your posts. There are some visual novels I follow that I don't know if they are on hiatus or working on it or what because they don't post often. And I hate not knowing if it's getting anywhere or not.

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 5/4/2105

#267 Post by SweetChiel »

Hi guys! :D
I made some progress last week + some tidying, revising, and brainstorming for Chapter 4. I think my brain went overdrive last week x_x heck, I even dreamed about Mitra 3 days ago lol.

Aside from that, Mitra's month 4 main event is at 75%, and Rama's month 5 main event is at 80%. I also re-made Tamara's 1st CG hahah *I'msuchamasochistOTL*. Sorry guys, not gonna show Tamara's new 1st CG here ><

Oh and if you're wondering where we are, here's the current status of the script-writing:

- CHAPTER 1 (done)
- CHAPTER 2 (done)
- CHAPTER 3 :

INTRODUCTION (done)
MONTH 1 >>> Minor + Main Events all aone for All Characters
MONTH 2 >>> Minor + Main Events all done for All Characters
MONTH 3 >>> Minor + Main Events all done for All Characters
MONTH 4 >>> Main Events Almost all done, except Mitra's. It's at 75%, Minor Events progress at 20%

- CHAPTER 4
Chapter 4's includes:
- Rama's Month 5 Main Event : 80%
- Main Story part A 0%
- Main Story part B *Branching Big Event*
>>> Reksa's Route 0%
>>> Rama's Route 0%
>>> Mitra's Route 0%
- Main Story part C 20%

- CHAPTER 5
- Main Story part D 0%
- Main Story part E 0%
ENDINGS
>>>Mitra
- Good End 0%
- Bad End 0%
>>>Reksa
- Good End 0%
- Bad End 0%
>>>Rama
- Good End (Draft done)
- Bad End (Draft done)

- Normal End 0%

Pray for me so I can finish this script-writing and CGs in 2 months :S I know we're all fed up with this script-writing lol but it have to be done!
That's it for this week's update and see you again my dear viewers!
Last edited by SweetChiel on Mon May 04, 2015 9:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#268 Post by SweetChiel »

Kikaharu wrote:Yes he got it as a pet. He has 2 pythons, a boa, a nile monitor, a savannah monitor, and a gecko. He wants even more reptiles sometime haha. And no her ex-fiance wasnt hurt at all, just a long story with that. And the visual novel isnt that far along yet, there isn't really a group name yet, umm job wise right now is an idea helper and story ideas to help with spots so far. But when it gets farther along I'll tell you about it. :)

Ah I hope you can track down the lecturer. And thats cool for going to Malaysia. And don't worry about asking a lot of questions. And at least you are getting a little bit of work on this done. Might be a bit slow but at least its getting worked on and people at least know by reading your posts. There are some visual novels I follow that I don't know if they are on hiatus or working on it or what because they don't post often. And I hate not knowing if it's getting anywhere or not.
whoa, your bf sure love reptiles o_o; I can handle snakes/pythons as long as they're tamed, but geckos/lizards are a big NO. I'll be screaming bloody murder if they ever came close to me and I have to be at least 5 meters away from them. It's scary how they can crawl very fast... *shudders* Do you know the small lizards we usually have crawling on our house's walls? We call them 'cicak' here and one of them managed to crawl to on top of my right leg... that's when my phobia of lizards started.

Alright, I'll stop rambling now >_<; btw, I'll be looking forward to your group's VN :D and thank you for your kind hopes for me c': It means a lot to me when you said you didn't mind slow updates QuQ
I know how it feels when developers of a VN we're anticipating don't post often or suddenly went hiatus. That's one of the reasons why I decided to post weekly instead of every 2 weeks or monthly.

as always, thank you for your support miss Kikaharu! :D
I'll look forward for your visit again! :D

yoshibb
Veteran

#269 Post by yoshibb »

I love how you do the wings on your characters. The way you do your coloring is so soft and blends well. I played the demo and I'm excited to see more of the game!

Kikaharu
Regular

#270 Post by Kikaharu »

I know how you feel about the lizards and stuff. >.< His snakes even scare me a little like he was holding one and was saying how its head shy and tapped the snake on its snout and the snake jerked its head back and I started crying. Because like I'm okay with it when its not moving fast I tend to not like bugs, reptiles or anything that moves fast at me. Unless I'm like use to them, but that little experience happened the first time I went over to his house. XD But I have been over there more often. Yesterday the 5th of May was my sister's birthday and we went and picked my boyfriend up to come along with us. And my sister wanted to see his reptiles and I had to use the bathroom. Well while in the bathroom, I heard laughing and then I heard my boyfriend saying to his family that the gecko screamed at my sister. XD Appearently my sister picked up the gecko and was holding it and it decided to scream at her. XD haha yeah.

But yeah any animal that moves fast specially towards you scares the heck out of me haha. And appearently you too hehe :)