BG Artist for Short Romance VN (Closed)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Pudding321

BG Artist for Short Romance VN (Closed)

#1 Post by Pudding321 »

We are looking for a BG artist for a short romance visual novel called Vision of Aurora Borealis. There are going to be around 8 background scenes, consisting of mostly natural scenery like snowy highways and mountains.

Photographer Chris jumps into a car and drives to the far cliffs in Iceland alone, determined to take the best photo of northern lights. On his journey his car crashes, but he is luckily saved by a mysterious girl and her pet fox. This girl named Gryla however insists she is an elf and that Chris should quickly leave her as soon as possible. What danger is awaiting him?
This is our dev blog: http://purinproductions.blogspot.com/

Show us your work and we can talk about commission if it works.

Currently we already have a sprite artist, a programmer, a GUI designer, and a person responsible for promotion work.
Last edited by Pudding321 on Mon May 11, 2015 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ulalaria
Regular
Completed: Faust: Scene II, Queen At Arms, Rosewater
Projects: The Owl-Woman Oracle
Tumblr: meagantrott

Re: BG Artist for Short Romance VN

#2 Post by Ulalaria »

Hi! I did backgrounds for Queen At Arms, and I'm currently available for freelance assignments. Portfolio: http://meagantrott.com/queen-at-arms/ If you're interested or have any questions, you can get in touch with me at this email: meagantrott@gmail.com. Thanks!