Raven [BxG] [Romance] (First VN) - walkthrough added

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Catlip Candy
Regular
Completed: Raven // Encanto
Projects: My Twisted Love Story (title susceptible to change)
Organization: Catlip Candy
Tumblr: catlipcandy
Deviantart: CatlipCandy
Soundcloud: Catlip Candy
itch: catlipcandy

Raven [BxG] [Romance] (First VN) - walkthrough added

#1 Post by Catlip Candy »

Title: Raven

What the story is about:
Watching from his cage, he could see how his master, Mica suffers from the treatment she's getting from her boyfriend, Jonas. Despite all this, Mica still loves her boyfriend even though she's being treated badly by the jerk. And so, Raven, Mica's pet bird, couldn't take it anymore. Raven longs to be with Mica.

And then one day, Raven felt dizzy. After blacking out, he sees his cage destroyed beside him. Things around him became a little bit smaller than usual. And when he looked into the mirror, he is now a human being!

How can he live as a human when he doesn't even know where to start?
Player will play as Raven. The goal is to win Mica's heart and to tell the truth that her pet bird is standing before her, as a human being, without making Mica think that he's crazy!

TLDR: The story is about a bird who transformed into a human being, giving him a chance to pursue his master's love,

Features:
- It has nine endings in total
- 24 CGs to unlock
- an extra story once you've finished all endings

Code: Select all

Statistics:

The game contains 5,062 dialogue blocks, containing 34,837 words and 192,694
characters, for an average of 6.9 words and 38 characters per block.

The game contains 12 menus, 266 images, and 14 screens.

Download it here! : Click this for DOWNLOAD!

Walkthrough added: Click this for WALKTHROUGH!

I hope it helps! Thank you for reading! <3

[/color]
Attachments
Screenshot3.png
Screenshot2.png
Screenshot1.png
Last edited by Catlip Candy on Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
All I ask from the readers is to give feedback on what they think I should improve more.
Even the harshest comments are welcomed and greatly appreciated, as long as it is your truthful opinion!
Please help me become a better visual novel creator!

~~~~~~ Catlip Candy ~~~~~~~

Zhyx25

Re: Raven [BxG] [Romance] (First VN) - FINISHED!! May 4, 201

#2 Post by Zhyx25 »

Awesome, going to download it NOW..
Regret is a powerful poison. The more you harbor those thoughts, the harder it is to move on.

Catlip Candy
Regular

#3 Post by Catlip Candy »

Zhyx25 wrote:Awesome, going to download it NOW..

Thank you for downloading~
Last edited by Catlip Candy on Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
All I ask from the readers is to give feedback on what they think I should improve more.
Even the harshest comments are welcomed and greatly appreciated, as long as it is your truthful opinion!

Zhyx25

#4 Post by Zhyx25 »

sure, im going to play it later :)
Regret is a powerful poison. The more you harbor those thoughts, the harder it is to move on.

Junesong
Regular

#5 Post by Junesong »

I usually don't enjoy BxG, because I primarily prefer to play as a female MC, but this sounds too interesting to pass up, so I'm gonna download it right now and leave a proper review once I am done! ^_^

Mikaren
Regular

#6 Post by Mikaren »

oh gosh!!!
those art is simply amazingly cute :3

Naesse

#7 Post by Naesse »

woow!!! I going to dowload now *-*

and congrats for finising it!

SeventhStranger
Regular

#8 Post by SeventhStranger »

I played it a couple times through - got a 'bad' ending first where I ended up alone so I wanted to try again and got a better ending the second time.
I really like how many choices you get throughout the game (though I personally always wanna punch Jonas!)

Catlip Candy
Regular

#9 Post by Catlip Candy »

Junesong wrote:I usually don't enjoy BxG, because I primarily prefer to play as a female MC, but this sounds too interesting to pass up, so I'm gonna download it right now and leave a proper review once I am done! ^_^

I'm not a fan of BxG too. And I'd prefer Otome (with long haired guys :D) but for this story I thought a guy MC would be the best thing to do. Maybe I'll make an Otome in the near future?!! Re:Alistair is the first VN I played so I was motivated to create an Otome game. I'm glad this interests you. I'm not really good in writing stories, it's hard to come up with a story idea for me. Thank you very much for downloading!!!

Catlip Candy
Regular

#10 Post by Catlip Candy »

@ Mikaren: Now this comment surprised me. :lol: If you see some GCs, the style of drawing is inconsistent. Some BGs were made with less consideration just to make it on time. But there'll be progress, I'm sure of it. I hope... ? :lol: thank you still, for thinking that it's cute. XD perhaps my art will be much cuter in the near future!

@ Naesse: Thank you for downloading, Naesse! I hope you enjoy the game!

@ SeventhStranger: Waaaahhh~ Thank you for playing!!! One thing I learned from my first VN is that it can be difficult to make choices that would lead to different endings like, how can I make the story lead to Ending one or how I can make it to Ending 2 by manipulating the choices? I'm making a walkthrough right now and gonna publish it on my blog tomorrow night. If you ever get interested in finishing all endings... :oops:

Ladyhawke

Re: Raven [BxG] [Romance] (First VN) - walkthrough added

#11 Post by Ladyhawke »

I really enjoyed your VN. I usually only play GxB, but was interested in your story. I'm glad that I gave it a chance. There were even a couple of scenes that, combined with your music choice, brought tears to my eyes. Well done.

My favorite ending was, I think, the second in the list?
Turning into an animal and taking off with the love of my life? How can that not be the best ending ever!? The only thing that would top it would be turning all-powerful and taking over the world! (Loves dark/evil endings. :twisted: ). And I uh....liked the extra story :oops:. Oh oh oh! An otome with an option to romance the magician would be yummy..
Great job on your first VN. I'll be looking for your next one.

Ladyhawke

Catlip Candy
Regular

Re: Raven [BxG] [Romance] (First VN) - walkthrough added

#12 Post by Catlip Candy »

Ladyhawke wrote:I really enjoyed your VN. I usually only play GxB, but was interested in your story. I'm glad that I gave it a chance. There were even a couple of scenes that, combined with your music choice, brought tears to my eyes. Well done.
Thank you for playing and giving some feedback! I love GxB, too! And maybe make an otome next? So it did move someone! I was skeptical at first. Never thought that I could give emotion to my story.
Ladyhawke wrote:My favorite ending was, I think, the second in the list?
Well, since I thought there are endings for the humans...
Why not a good ending for the animal?

Ladyhawke wrote:
Oh oh oh! An otome with an option to romance the magician would be yummy..
Did you just read my mind?!!!! :shock: Unbelievable!!!! I have something of a plan for that. But it's waaaay to far in the future!
Ladyhawke wrote:
And I uh....liked the extra story :oops:.
A friend of mine thought of adding boy's love in the extra story. I wanna try if I could make a VN like that. Turns out that it's a possibility. I'm glad you like it :)
Ladyhawke wrote:
The only thing that would top it would be turning all-powerful and taking over the world! (Loves dark/evil endings. :twisted: ).
You are quite an interesting one. :twisted: