Amplitude (AVAILABLE ON STEAM)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Erikka
Regular

Re: Amplitude (Sci-Fi, comedy, drama)

#31 Post by Erikka »

Xerofit51 wrote:as the most handsome, or as Jon? Choose a not so handsome one for Jon (it's better to keep the most attractive one as a bachellor ) although u can date ur host or the soul who inhabits u
I think the most beautiful is number 5!)) And I agree that it's better to keep him as a bachelor))) I agree that number 2 is also very attractive but he looks a bit boring to me.
Then as for Jon... maybe number 4??)

JinTonic
Regular

#32 Post by JinTonic »

The most attractive are №5, №3 and №2. I guess Jon can be №4.

Xerofit51
Veteran
Completed: Freak-quency, Harvest-Moon spin off
Projects: Freak-quency
Deviantart: xerofit51

#33 Post by Xerofit51 »

Main soul design. Male and female
Attachments
14270176555151677291071.jpg
20150322_164416-1.jpg

AsHLeX
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Starlight Dreamers, Mysterious Melody, Town of Memories, Marked, To Fly, The Change, Him From The Past, A Forgotten Memory
Projects: Cafe Mysteria

#34 Post by AsHLeX »

Love it :D
Lol is that physics btw?
New demo out 24/12/23!!

Xerofit51
Veteran

#35 Post by Xerofit51 »

AsHLeX wrote:Love it :D
Lol is that physics btw?
Yes haha, I was studying wave phenomenons haha

AsHLeX
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Starlight Dreamers, Mysterious Melody, Town of Memories, Marked, To Fly, The Change, Him From The Past, A Forgotten Memory
Projects: Cafe Mysteria

#36 Post by AsHLeX »

Ahh... I see haha. I have physics test tomorrow so yeah.
Anyway love the designs <3 <3
Hehe ^^"
New demo out 24/12/23!!

Parasitic Loon

#37 Post by Parasitic Loon »

I can safely say I am super excited for this. Freak-quency was a hit with me, and this looks just as promising. One thing I'd hope to see in this game, though,
Is if you have a set number of endings like freak-quency, instead of a different ending for every character/route, I think variants on the endings would be awesome!
I saw some variation in freak-quency for example:
When Zed gets unmasked, you get different dialogue depending on if you're his employee or not
But then when I got the true ending, I felt like it didn't matter that I had done a specific character's route, because he/she didn't seem to have any extra emotion in the final scene.
Honestly when I only did Luke's route-true ending in my first play-through I felt like Patrick Star!
Gary(Luke)!! I thought what we had was SPECIALLLLLL!!!
If there's anything I'm excited about in this game, it would be the ability to play a man in a woman's body, or a woman in a man's body. Especially since you'll still be sharing that body with the original occupant! That would cause some awkward situations I'm sure. I can't even begin to explain how awesome I think that idea is.
One quick question, though, will we be seeing any of Malkav/Ish/Miru/David. If some of these characters are only their grandkids, it wouldn't be too unreasonable to think that they might be still alive...albeit very old and wrinkly!

candy99xox

#38 Post by candy99xox »

I personally think that the second sketch fits Jon's personality better :3
Aspiring writer to hire. I may be a beginner, but I'm working hard to get better !

Xerofit51
Veteran

#39 Post by Xerofit51 »

Giselle Tayvl (special unlockable route, if you get your fortune told 200+ times)
Agma Tayvl
Agma Tayvl
Age = ??
A popular psychic near an old area of Katy and Jon's neighborhood , said to be able to grant wishes....for a price..
For freak-quency players
yes...she's the one from the mall. Try google translating her name in greek and urdu. if you want to know what she is

Nekohana

#40 Post by Nekohana »

First, all of them are handsome and charming in their own way, but no.3 is the best.
Personally from your description, I think no.5 is the best choice, he looks quite elegant and seems to be a charming person, and that smirk...he's definitely a snob character. But, of course he's good looking so you might wanted him to be one of the banchelor's instead.

MegaElla
Regular

#41 Post by MegaElla »

I loved so much Freak-Quency but so when I saw this I instantly fell in love with this game.
I'm guessing in this game they had the true ending so maaaaaaybe we could see a portal opened by Sonya's/Sine's daughter/son.
Anyway, keep up the good work! I'll be paciently waiting.

Xerofit51
Veteran

#42 Post by Xerofit51 »

le menu when opening ur P.E.T or phone. Animations when hovered (white) will be done later, maybe spin or enlarge. (if I got the image button right)
Attachments
kyaah.gif

MegaElla
Regular

#43 Post by MegaElla »

Woah, it looks great.. We'll have photos YAY! The best thing is getting to buy things from your P.E.T.

I have to ask, Can the main character have a "relationship" with its P.E.T. kinda like quencys with freaks?

Xerofit51
Veteran

#44 Post by Xerofit51 »

MegaElla wrote:Woah, it looks great.. We'll have photos YAY! The best thing is getting to buy things from your P.E.T.

I have to ask, Can the main character have a "relationship" with its P.E.T. kinda like quencys with freaks?
P.E.T are pure robots with programmed personalities. So no, they aren't made to love but...that does gave me a good idea 4 a quest heheheheh

Xerofit51
Veteran

#45 Post by Xerofit51 »

..........Le feel when u draw ur characters alone n u have 30 character routes and 20 bachelor/bachelorrete routes, n due to the fact u can have same sex relations (physically, technically if ur soul is female and the other person is a guy it is still straight :v//I think, well the point is the one who likes the guy is a girl ) is just....wow.....On the other hand, u have 30 character routes which is fun
Attachments
lefeel.jpg