Amplitude (AVAILABLE ON STEAM)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Seigetsu
Regular
Deviantart: suien

Re: Amplitude (Sci-Fi, comedy, drama)

#46 Post by Seigetsu »

Just a little question for you:
(physically, technically if ur soul is female and the other person is a guy it is still straight :v//I think, well the point is the one who likes the guy is a girl )
Does that mean if your soul is female you cannot romance a female character? Because you said this game is GxG and BxB as well as GxB and BxG, I was under the impression that if your soul is female you can still romance female characters, and if your soul is male you can also romance male characters.

Xerofit51
Veteran
Completed: Freak-quency, Harvest-Moon spin off
Projects: Freak-quency
Deviantart: xerofit51

#47 Post by Xerofit51 »

Seigetsu wrote:Just a little question for you
Does that mean if your soul is female you cannot romance a female character? Because you said this game is GxG and BxB as well as GxB and BxG, I was under the impression that if your soul is female you can still romance female characters, and if your soul is male you can also romance male characters.
if ur body is a girl but ur soul is a guy u can still date a guy and etc. The point is one of the caharacter soul or body is straight. Yeah sorry about that. I thought I already edited it to physically....edited that now. It is not that I am against same sex relationships or anything (I am a fujoshi...so yeah....) but the fact is I am not comfortable writing if the BxB GxG for real (not straight? Like both soul and body r girls, dating a girl), because I don't really know how to write it. I am not well informed with those things and they aren't really that fond over here. So sorry :(

Mystical

#48 Post by Mystical »

I recently played Freak-quency, and I really liked the concept behind the game and some of the plot twists. In fact, it was my utter failure at getting the Happy Ending that made me search the Internet for a guide and led me to here.

I'm really glad you are working on new projects. The whole two-people-in-one-body idea is fascinating and I'm looking forward to see how the dynamic between the two would unfold (esp. since you mentioned you can have a platonic loving relationship with your host, if I'm not mistaken? Because if that's true, I'm definitely rolling a female habiting Jonathan's body on my first playthrough.)

Speaking of Jonathan - I really like the first and second designs, but I guess those two are now out of the question.
And no, Ish! How could you?! What happened to [strike]Sonnya's forced[/strike] your undying declaration of love in the cafe? It's a good thing Kai is with her. Hope they have many Freak children and grandsons of their own. Take that, Ish!

Xerofit51
Veteran

#49 Post by Xerofit51 »

Mystical wrote:I recently played Freak-quency, and I really liked the concept behind the game and some of the plot twists. In fact, it was my utter failure at getting the Happy Ending that made me search the Internet for a guide and led me to here.

I'm really glad you are working on new projects. The whole two-people-in-one-body idea is fascinating and I'm looking forward to see how the dynamic between the two would unfold (esp. since you mentioned you can have a platonic loving relationship with your host, if I'm not mistaken? Because if that's true, I'm definitely rolling a female habiting Jonathan's body on my first playthrough.)

Speaking of Jonathan - I really like the first and second designs, but I guess those two are now out of the question.
And no, Ish! How could you?! What happened to [strike]Sonnya's forced[/strike] your undying declaration of love in the cafe? It's a good thing Kai is with her. Hope they have many Freak children and grandsons of their own. Take that, Ish!
Thk u 4 playing my game. I hope u enjoy my next one :) anyway do u still need help to get rhe happy ending? If u can't get it no matter what here's a video of it http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HfpADDfQRHc

Oh n yes u can have a platonic relationship with ur host. I can't make it non platonic because of plot value. Plus I find a non platonic hard to do I mean....u will be in love with urself....in a way :v.

Oh and about that last bit
well Ish is a lot older than the lot I don't think he can wait 4 Sonnya 4ever and Miru is charming too haha. As about Sonnya...hmm we'll see won't we :D. Don't forget that creepy girl is back and creepier than ever!

Mystical

#50 Post by Mystical »

Oh n yes u can have a platonic relationship with ur host. I can't make it non platonic because of plot value. Plus I find a non platonic hard to do I mean....u will be in love with urself....in a way :v.
Oh, I got the impression the protagonist was a 'Dark Prince' presence (from the Prince of Persia). The Prince and Dark Prince were two 'sides' (sort of) inhabiting one body, with the latter vying to gain total power over its host. They had clearly distinct personalities, so it was easy to think of them as two different people.
Don't forget that creepy girl is back and creepier than ever!
Ah, yes. The moment I saw her in this thread, I decided that I would totally not have my fortune told in this game.

Xerofit51
Veteran

#51 Post by Xerofit51 »

Mystical wrote:
Oh, I got the impression the protagonist was a 'Dark Prince' presence (from the Prince of Persia). The Prince and Dark Prince were two 'sides' (sort of) inhabiting one body, with the latter vying to gain total power over its host. They had clearly distinct personalities, so it was easy to think of them as two different people.
Technically it is like that,both trying to gain control, and it is very easy to distinct them....Their personalities clash completely! especially if u choose Jon. What I mean is they have the same body currently, so it's like physically in love with urself :v. Anyway I just can't write it romantically, it will ruin the ending..like seriously very much so

Mystical

#52 Post by Mystical »

I see.

Well, I hope unlocking one of the endings won't require dating five guys simultaneously this time around. ;) I felt immensely bad cheating like that, especially when it came to
Jackal

MegaElla
Regular

#53 Post by MegaElla »

Btw, I don't know if I missed or something but I haven't seen how many endings you're planning to do.

Xerofit51
Veteran

#54 Post by Xerofit51 »

MegaElla wrote:Btw, I don't know if I missed or something but I haven't seen how many endings you're planning to do.
It is not fixed yet but I plan to do 3 main story endings and each character u date has 2 endings which is equivalent to ur main story ending. For example if u maxed A's character route and have the main story good or true ending, u will their character good ending as well. But if u maxed a character and have the bad ending, u will get his or her bad ending as well

MegaElla
Regular

#55 Post by MegaElla »

Yay, so no having to cry over not having a character ending <3

Xerofit51
Veteran

#56 Post by Xerofit51 »

Update 24/5/15
beauty (1).jpg
a side character and a showcase so u know what the coloring would be like....drawing Katy next and Jon

Xerofit51
Veteran

#57 Post by Xerofit51 »

Which is better, the circuit one or the normal one?
Attachments
dialogue2.jpg
dialogue.jpg

MegaElla
Regular

#58 Post by MegaElla »

I like the second one better.

P.S.: I'm so hyped for this incredible game!

Chasing Summer
Regular
Projects: unannounced project

#59 Post by Chasing Summer »

Miss Rich Girl looks great! I love the colors. :3

I like the second. The 1st one is a bit too plain.
new account: sonnenblumen

Erikka
Regular

#60 Post by Erikka »

The second one looks better) and the girl looks cute)