Teaser Trailer/OP Sequence Services [ CLOSED! ]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Juno
Regular

Teaser Trailer/OP Sequence Services [ CLOSED! ]

#1 Post by Juno »

Hi there, my name is Yunou and I am offering my services free for pretty much any kind of video editing you might need.
What I can do:

• Opening Sequences or Teaser Trailers.
• Promotional Kickstarter videos. (*)
• Add (provided) voice over work to the videos.
• Help find royalty-free music for the video (commercial and non-commercial) with or without vocals.

My services are free for non-commercial or commercial projects. I reserve the right to display the finished work in my portfolio. Please credit me as "Yunou". (*) If a successful Kickstarter campaign happens using my services, I would appreciate a small stipend for time spent on the video--keep in mind, most videos take me between 3 - 6 hours on average over the course of a few days. If a Kickstarter is unsuccessful, then I don't expect anything.

Examples:

Lorem Ipsum
(VN-specific example video using CC resources mostly on Lemmasoft). (credit: Elzee, Uncle Mugen, Konnett, Footage Island, and Durden/Amelia June.) Made quickly just as a sample.
Other Works:

Vision of Aurora Borealis Promo Video
Ai no Kusabi - 50 Shades of Grey Parody Video (BL fan video.)

What I need from you:

• Art resources from your VN or project (as much as possible!)
• Music (unless you want my help finding it—I will only use music you have the rights to use or with a CC license or similar)!
• An idea of what you’d like to see in the video.

Video editing is extremely enjoyable for me and there are a lot of amazing VNs on this forum that could use a good OP or trailer to attract more players. I’d love to help!

Let me know below or send me a PM for further discussion.

--

I am currently using Adobe Premiere Pro CC, but am unable to work with After Effects until my workhorse desktop is finished being built. On all my examples, I have only used Premiere Pro, but I will be able to do much more advanced effects once I can use After Effects.

--

Closed right now due to major school stuff! Will open again in a few months.
Last edited by Juno on Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:15 pm, edited 8 times in total.

dragondatingsim
Regular
Tumblr: angelswithscalywings

Re: Teaser Trailer/OP Sequence Services [ FREE! ]

#2 Post by dragondatingsim »

Awesome of you to offer this!
We're not quite there yet, but I'll have this bookmarked for later :)

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

#3 Post by Hazel-Bun »

This is amazing! Will defiantly hit you up once I have all the needed resources :)
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

Facelord
Regular
Projects: Codebreaker, Tiresias, XoX
Organization: GoCoPro

#4 Post by Facelord »

Think you'll still be offering your services in maybe half a year? I'm not a fan of bumming work off people so I'd definitely offer to pay or maybe just buy you a gift around then(sticks of RAM, GPU, something like that?) if it's something I can be proud of introducing my commercial VN with.

I don't have any art assets at all yet, just a ridiculously detailed design document, tens of thousands of words and a few hundred photos. Once I've written a great rough draft, I'll scout out artists and commission character designs, maybe find a background artist who can draw backgrounds based off of my photos. A good intro is a must for a commercial VN, so this'd help immensely then.

Sorry to be yet another "I'll need you later!" person, just had to throw this out there. ;w;

Juno
Regular

#5 Post by Juno »

Facelord wrote:Think you'll still be offering your services in maybe half a year? I'm not a fan of bumming work off people so I'd definitely offer to pay or maybe just buy you a gift around then(sticks of RAM, GPU, something like that?) if it's something I can be proud of introducing my commercial VN with.

I don't have any art assets at all yet, just a ridiculously detailed design document, tens of thousands of words and a few hundred photos. Once I've written a great rough draft, I'll scout out artists and commission character designs, maybe find a background artist who can draw backgrounds based off of my photos. A good intro is a must for a commercial VN, so this'd help immensely then.

Sorry to be yet another "I'll need you later!" person, just had to throw this out there. ;w;
Absolutely. Just keep in mind I will probably be a full-time student and be working, so turnaround time might be a little slower between Fall 2015 and Spring 2016.

Just keep me updated and I'll be glad to help when you get your assets together.

I decided to update my stipulation to only apply to successful Kickstarter campaigns in which I would want some kind of small compensation for time spent. This is only because I want to help out, for free, any project that is on a small (or no) budget but still needs to get "out there" and advertise, but once that small/no budget gets funded through Kickstarter, I would appreciate my time being compensated.

Of course, any project, especially commercial ones that would like to compensate in any small way for my services, I certainly will not say no. :)

Facelord
Regular
Projects: Codebreaker, Tiresias, XoX
Organization: GoCoPro

#6 Post by Facelord »

Absolutely. Just keep in mind I will probably be a full-time student and be working, so turnaround time might be a little slower between Fall 2015 and Spring 2016.

Just keep me updated and I'll be glad to help when you get your assets together.

I decided to update my stipulation to only apply to successful Kickstarter campaigns in which I would want some kind of small compensation for time spent. This is only because I want to help out, for free, any project that is on a small (or no) budget but still needs to get "out there" and advertise, but once that small/no budget gets funded through Kickstarter, I would appreciate my time being compensated.

Of course, any project, especially commercial ones that would like to compensate in any small way for my services, I certainly will not say no. :)
It's all good! I'm not going to rely on Kickstarter or any other crowdfunding service to fund my game, it's just gonna be out-of-pocket. It's gonna be brutal, but I want full creative control and to have no chance of disappointing funders, so a publisher and crowdfunding are kinda out of the question. Just gonna do most of the work myself, yaknow.

If you think you can do maybe a minute-long intro on your off-time, no pressure/stress or anything like that, I'd probably be up for commissioning art assets or a song just for the intro. It'll be a while, though, so nothing's set in stone; we'll probably be able to rock a kick-ass intro with zero new assets.
Last edited by Facelord on Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Juno
Regular

#7 Post by Juno »

Facelord wrote: It's all good! I'm not going to rely on Kickstarter or any other crowdfunding service to fund my game, it's just gonna be out-of-pocket. It's gonna be brutal, but I want full creative control and to have no chance of disappointing funders, so a publisher and crowdfunding are kinda out of the question. Just gonna do most of the work myself, yaknow.

If you think you can do maybe a minute-long intro on your off-time, no pressure/stress or anything like that, I'd probably be up for commissioning art assets or a song just for the intro. It'll be a while, though, so nothing's set in stone; we'll probably be able to rock a kick-ass intro with zero new assets.
I'm down for that. Just let me know whenever you get the assets and be thinking of what you want to see in the video and I'll start working on it in my off time.

annpan
Regular
Projects: Death Pledge -Wish of Blood-
Organization: Broken Wisteria or Qian.
Tumblr: waterlilyvn

#8 Post by annpan »

I really like the light effect in your video. The editing skills are amazing, I'm going bookmark this thread if I want anything done by you.