Reach for the Stars [GxG][Friendship][Drama]Trailer Added

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
infel
Veteran
Projects: Mark's Story(BxB(Reach for the Stars(GxG), Mermaid Sonata(GxG,NaNo16), Black Dale-Curse of the Scarlet Witch(Semi Hiatus), A Few Secret Games
Tumblr: lunarwingsgames

Reach for the Stars [GxG][Friendship][Drama]Trailer Added

#1 Post by infel »

Summary-After a near suicide attempt, Abby returns to her old home town in order to heal the inner wounds of her past. When arriving back to Belmont she makes quick friends with a group of girls who all appear to have what she doesn’t; true happiness. But on her way to recovery Abby will find that no one has an easy life and in order to progress past the pain they must learn to face their greatest fears and darker selves.

Game Info- Reach for the Stars is a slice of life story with elements on friendship, self worth, trust, and lesbian relationships. This game will target more at the female audience though I am trying to make it for both girls and guys. As you can see this game will go into things like lesbian relationships, and I'm reading up on this topic just to make sure I've got things right. Though a seemingly lighthearted story it will get a bit dark for two of the characters though this isn't a tragedy. I am trying to make this as real as I can, so hopefully I do a good job. Anyway, here are the first set of characters.

Characters

Abby- Our protagonist. She suffers from depression and anxiety due to some events in her past. Though she is much better now, Abby comes to Belmont in order to recover and hopefully forget the events prior to the story. Personality wise Abby is a rather uneasy girl and often is a bit too sensitive. She at times takes things too seriously and jumps to conclusions without always thinking. Sometimes her words to others may hurt as well, but she is someone who quickly comes to regret her actions. Despite that she is still a friendly and caring person, but it may be hard to become her friend as she doesn’t always trust others. She is the third most mature of the group however and has a bit of a motherly side. Is shy of guys and doesn’t have the best relationship with her mom since she believes she abandoned her.

Kei- Abby’s old childhood friend. Kei is an excitable, outgoing, and a bit overbearing. She always tries to be friends with everyone however, but this works against her at times. Unlike Abby, Kei is filled with positivity and strives to spread it around to those who often feel sad. She’s not one to take no for an answer, which prompts her to be a bit annoying, but she has a good heart and has won the friendships of many. Still she is a lazy girl who has a rather short temper when it comes to people she dislikes. Given her love for track she is quite strong able to even take guys down. Despite this she has more fondness for music and longs to one day leave the island to make a music career. Sadly that might not be possible given her mother. She is also a bit of a prankster and holds trust and honesty close.

Chris- A friend of Kei’s. Chris is a serious, diligent, and a slightly jealous girl. Unlike Kei she works hard in school and tries to prove herself to her piers and more importantly her family. She holds perfection highly and has strived to be ‘perfect’ and refuses to believe it’s impossible. Given her being a bit cold and uptight, Chris doesn’t have many friends in school. However due to her being reliable she is often given the tough tasks that her piers don’t want , which isn’t exactly a good thing. Though seemingly mature Chris is actually quite childish in a way as she’s easily angered when someone bothers her and gets upset at Kei’s laziness. She also isn’t the most tolerable person and gets jealous of others at times especially her siblings. Still she is a good friend to have as she will always try to help others and give good advice. For her though she is actually quite lonely and at times feels like an empty vessel.

Emily-An underclassman who is often in the shadows. Emily has little care for most and often spends her time with her head in a book. To her life is more of a hellish reality while the world in her books is the ideal life. Emily is cold, quiet, and a bit too honest. She isn’t afraid to express her feelings and it’s her brutal honesty that has made her target number one for her classmates. Still she isn’t the snow queen that everyone believes since she actually has deep love for her grandmother who is one of the few who understand her. Despite being mature for her age Emily has abandonment issues and can get easily attached to a person she cares deeply for in fear that they will leave her. In truth though Emily use to be a very friendly and happy girl but that all changed when she received the huge burn mark at the right side of her eye. Still maybe with the right group of people she will understand the true meaning of friendship and trust others again.

Yoko- A half Japanese and half american student who has a deep love for money. Like Kei, Yoko is popular at school but more for her looks and intelligence. She can be a friendly person, but she is also very competitive and at times looks down on others. She tries her best to earn the respect of others by using her brains and skills with business. Like her dad Yoko has a love for money and is very good at handling it. She also has pride in her family background and will not stand for anyone who says otherwise. Sadly, despite how things may seem, she isn’t the happiest person as her parents put much strain on her life to shape her in their image. Though money seems to be her only hobby Yoko isn’t happy with it and seems to be secretly taking up a new hobby that she hides from many.

Mara - Best friend of Yoko. Similar to Yoko, Mara is from a rich family, but she is a someone who will be friends with anyone no matter who or what their family backgrounds are. She is a friendly and in a way motherly girl who will try her best to care for others who need it. Sadly her compassion can often be taken advantage of given how gullible and naive she can be, which is why Yoko often has to take care of her seemingly clueless friend. Still Mara may not be as naive as some think and actually might be able to read people much more easily, which can either be a good or bad thing. Mara’s passions lie in acting and she is becoming a very talented actor. However with playing so many roles, one has to question her true personality.

Riko-Abby’s older sister. Riko has taken in Abby in order to help her little sis recover from the past. Unlike Abby, Riko is a friendly, outgoing and a bit cunning. She loves her sister deeply though sometimes her forceful ways make it hard for Abby to deal with her. In terms of hobbies, she aspires to be a painter and hopes to start commissioning, but until then she has to do a part time job in order to pay for food and other things. Though close with Abby, she hides certain secrets from her sister that she fears may trigger her traumas again.

An example of one of the CG's

Progress-
Writing:
Common Route Route-10% (includes prologue)
Editing-0%
Kei's Route-0%
Chris's Route-0%
Emily's Route-0%
Secret Characters Route-0%

Art:
Sprites-50%
Backgrounds-100%
CG's-3%
GUI-0%

Coding-0%

A/N- This is a rough estimate of everything done. I'm proud that I actually have a good amount of the common route done and same with the outlining. As for characters more will be coming soon once I've thought about them more. I will say there will be two more girls but they will be secret paths.

Credits
Story/Coding/Writing-Infel
Art-ayachin(Thank you so much!)
Music-N/A
Backgrounds-Free resources
GUI-N/A
Proofreaders-Coolcat, Naustix, and Tracy Bullet (Thank you!)
Logo by- ShojiAmasawa(thank you!)

Questions:
What do you think of the characters?
Does the story sound interesting?
What do you think of the art
Any tips?

I'm grateful to anyone who took the time to read this =). I will do my best to make this a fun game for everyone. Thanks again!
Last edited by infel on Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:05 pm, edited 26 times in total.
Please support my Twitter, Tumblr and Patreon

Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=885797&ty=h

Current Projects

A GxG game about overcoming your fears and growing up in an forever changing world. Also focuses on lesbian relationships and self image.

Mermaid Sonata- A game about mermaids, magic, and adventure

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=37512

Seigetsu
Regular
Deviantart: suien

Re: Reach for the Stars [GxG] [SoL] [Friendship] [Mystery]

#2 Post by Seigetsu »

A GxG game? Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! There aren't all too many of them on this site, especially a game that doesn't just have a single GxG route but a pure GxG game with multiple routes. I'm really excited about this!

As for your questions...

I think they can go either way at this point. Your characters do seem to fit into the shy protagonist, popular(?) rich girl, bossy class representative types, but I don't see a huge problem with it as long as they have interesting back stories that are unique to your work. I personally find topics such as depression and identity crisis to be difficult to write about. I find some works on these topics to be overly melodramatic, which makes it difficult to relate to, or even to take it seriously. But I'd be very interested if you manage to incorporate these themes into the characters' lives without making them seem like they are the only points to the story.

Yes. Even though returning to hometown type of high school-themed stories are quite abundant, not many features a female protagonist or lesbian relationships. I'm a sucker for slice-of-life stories. I really like immersing myself into the calm atmosphere of these games. So I suppose it would be nice if you manage to flesh out the setting and how it affects the characters. Maybe this is just a personal preference, but I'd be interested in seeing how Toshiyama is different from the city Akane resided in previously. I'm also a little interested in why you included the "mystery" tag in your title. Do mysterious things start happening in Toshiyama? Or is the mystery just learning about the hidden pasts of the cast? Are they pasts connected in any way? I really love games where all the routes are subtly interconnected with each other so that after playing through all of them, you finally understand the whole picture.

I think it's great! I don't have all too much to say about it. Do you have any idea roughly how many CGs are going to be in the game? As a first game, I suppose you don't need to be too ambitious, especially for this aspect since CGs are quite time-consuming to make.

Any tips?
Not really, since I haven't made a game myself. I've tried to, multiple times, and failed, and from what I understand, it seems like I've been overly ambitious in terms of making too many routes and trying to customize this, include that, taking on too much at once. As a player of games, I'd rather see a finished game that's nice and simple than a brilliant game with many features that never gets completed and released. Namely, if you aim for too many routes, it may be difficult to finish. So, I guess you can finish a route at a time, so in the case that your motivation runs out or you have less time to work on the game in the future, at least you can just scrap those unfinished routes and release whatever you've got.

Anyway, thanks for making a new GxG game. Good luck and hope to see the completed game in the future!

infel
Veteran
Projects: Mark's Story(BxB(Reach for the Stars(GxG), Mermaid Sonata(GxG,NaNo16), Black Dale-Curse of the Scarlet Witch(Semi Hiatus), A Few Secret Games

#3 Post by infel »

Seigetsu wrote:A GxG game? Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! There aren't all too many of them on this site, especially a game that doesn't just have a single GxG route but a pure GxG game with multiple routes. I'm really excited about this!

As for your questions...

I think they can go either way at this point. Your characters do seem to fit into the shy protagonist, popular(?) rich girl, bossy class representative types, but I don't see a huge problem with it as long as they have interesting back stories that are unique to your work. I personally find topics such as depression and identity crisis to be difficult to write about. I find some works on these topics to be overly melodramatic, which makes it difficult to relate to, or even to take it seriously. But I'd be very interested if you manage to incorporate these themes into the characters' lives without making them seem like they are the only points to the story.

Yes. Even though returning to hometown type of high school-themed stories are quite abundant, not many features a female protagonist or lesbian relationships. I'm a sucker for slice-of-life stories. I really like immersing myself into the calm atmosphere of these games. So I suppose it would be nice if you manage to flesh out the setting and how it affects the characters. Maybe this is just a personal preference, but I'd be interested in seeing how Toshiyama is different from the city Akane resided in previously. I'm also a little interested in why you included the "mystery" tag in your title. Do mysterious things start happening in Toshiyama? Or is the mystery just learning about the hidden pasts of the cast? Are they pasts connected in any way? I really love games where all the routes are subtly interconnected with each other so that after playing through all of them, you finally understand the whole picture.

I think it's great! I don't have all too much to say about it. Do you have any idea roughly how many CGs are going to be in the game? As a first game, I suppose you don't need to be too ambitious, especially for this aspect since CGs are quite time-consuming to make.

Any tips?
Not really, since I haven't made a game myself. I've tried to, multiple times, and failed, and from what I understand, it seems like I've been overly ambitious in terms of making too many routes and trying to customize this, include that, taking on too much at once. As a player of games, I'd rather see a finished game that's nice and simple than a brilliant game with many features that never gets completed and released. Namely, if you aim for too many routes, it may be difficult to finish. So, I guess you can finish a route at a time, so in the case that your motivation runs out or you have less time to work on the game in the future, at least you can just scrap those unfinished routes and release whatever you've got.

Anyway, thanks for making a new GxG game. Good luck and hope to see the completed game in the future!
It's funny. I always thought I'd make otome games, but it turns out my two games are yuri XD. I guess the reason is, as you said, there aren't many on this forum let alone in visual novels. I know a good number of girls like GxG, and I kind of want to make a game for them and not just guys.

As for the your answers...

1- I won't lie it was hard getting out of the cliche personalities since they helped start the creation of the girls. I'm trying my best though to make them as realistic as I can and make the girls likable. As for depression that's something easy for me to write about because I've suffered from it for a long time. Identity crisis is a bit harder, but that is something I have some experience with. Need to research on that and lesbian relationships more though.

2-And I totally get what you mean. I'm afraid people will stay away from this just because of that little plop point....but oh well. I need to just worry about the story and not how many people go to this. And Toshiyama does have a back story that is going to be part of the game and how all six girls come together as a group =). As for the interconnection there is some between three girls. Shizuka won't have any really since she use to live in the city and I'm still thinking on the final girl, so I'll have to see.

3-And thank you! Ayachin has been working hard on the art and I really love her style. She's fun to work with and has made every character as I pictured them. As for CG you're right in that I shouldn't have too many. To me story is more important, so I'm worrying them afterwards. I know there will be at least 10-15 CG's. I've got two for now but I don't think I'll need the second one.

4-I know exactly how you feel. I had a game that I just couldn't get done and ended up dropping it. I think the best thing for this game is to work on the three main paths and then worry about the other two later. I at least got three girls back stories planned so I know where I'm going with them.

Anyway thank you so much for the advice and support. I need it badly due to my lack of confidence in game creating ;_;. I definitely see this being completed and I've had fun writing so far. Hope to get a demo out soon =).

Patreon

Current Projects

A GxG game about overcoming your fears and growing up in an forever changing world. Also focuses on lesbian relationships and self image.

Seigetsu
Regular

#4 Post by Seigetsu »

I know a good number of girls like GxG, and I kind of want to make a game for them and not just guys.
Yes. I forgot to mention, it'd be really nice if we can see a GxG game that's not just fanservice for a male target audience, because there are plenty of those, and while I see no problem in writing a fanservice game, I do wish there were also GxG games that are more plot and character-driven. I think aside from a female audience, it would capture the interest of a male audience too, I mean, it's not like everybody plays VNs just for fanservice, and I'm sure many people of both genders would enjoy an interesting plot.
I need to just worry about the story and not how many people go to this.
I really agree with this. I can understand the need to think of your target audience and writing/drawing based on it, I think it's even more important that you enjoy what you're producing, because that's the only way you can find the motivation for finishing the game...well, that and the fact that you just can't satisfy every reader, right?
Need to research on that and lesbian relationships more though.
Well...can't say I have too much experience on that one, but personally, I find my attraction to other women to be similar to my female friends' attraction to guys. There is the fear of rejection based on my gender, which in my opinion is usually not the case with straight relationships (though I suppose the fear of rejection is universal regardless of gender or orientation, just for different reasons). There's the preconception that if you confess to someone of your own gender who, as you may discover later, is straight, then that person may become offended. But a straight guy probably wouldn't worry about a girl being offended by his confession because she's actually lesbian (once again, this is a preconception and may not be the actual truth of what goes on in the world). Also, while sexual orientation isn't something you need to bring up, it simply is part of everyday life. People may ask "Why don't you bring your boyfriend over?" and if you answer "I don't have a boyfriend" sometimes the topic shifts towards "Why?" and you find yourself having to either come out (Yes, you don't just come out once in your life. You come out every time a new person asks any questions related to your sexual orientation, and the decision to come out or not is different every time because different people have varying degrees of acceptance for lgbt), or go along with people (who are trying to be nice) giving you advice on how to get a boyfriend even though you don't need or want one. But if your family and your significant other's family and friends are accepting, then I personally don't find lesbian relationships to be that different from straight relationships, at least from what I know anyway. It's difficult to generalize relationships based on orientation - I think they're more characterized by the people who are actually involved. I do have a pet-peeve with people who try to write lesbian relationships like someone in the couple must play a masculine role and the other a feminine role...I mean, I can't say for everyone, but personally, the reason why I like women is because, aside from sexual attraction, I like people with a more feminine personality. Of course, that's just stereotyping what a man's personality or a woman's personality should be, but let's just say the personalities that interest me are more common in women than men. Like straight people, lesbians don't fall in love with every other lesbian - it depends on the person, and the person I love just happens to be of the same gender as myself.

Anyway, if you need any help bouncing ideas, proofreading, or even colouring (not sure if my style of colouring is what you're looking for though, but just offering in case you need help in that aspect), feel free to ask. I'm really excited about this game and hope to see your demo soon.

infel
Veteran

#5 Post by infel »

Seigetsu wrote:
I know a good number of girls like GxG, and I kind of want to make a game for them and not just guys.
Yes. I forgot to mention, it'd be really nice if we can see a GxG game that's not just fanservice for a male target audience, because there are plenty of those, and while I see no problem in writing a fanservice game, I do wish there were also GxG games that are more plot and character-driven. I think aside from a female audience, it would capture the interest of a male audience too, I mean, it's not like everybody plays VNs just for fanservice, and I'm sure many people of both genders would enjoy an interesting plot.
I need to just worry about the story and not how many people go to this.
I really agree with this. I can understand the need to think of your target audience and writing/drawing based on it, I think it's even more important that you enjoy what you're producing, because that's the only way you can find the motivation for finishing the game...well, that and the fact that you just can't satisfy every reader, right?
Need to research on that and lesbian relationships more though.
Well...can't say I have too much experience on that one, but personally, I find my attraction to other women to be similar to my female friends' attraction to guys. There is the fear of rejection based on my gender, which in my opinion is usually not the case with straight relationships (though I suppose the fear of rejection is universal regardless of gender or orientation, just for different reasons). There's the preconception that if you confess to someone of your own gender who, as you may discover later, is straight, then that person may become offended. But a straight guy probably wouldn't worry about a girl being offended by his confession because she's actually lesbian (once again, this is a preconception and may not be the actual truth of what goes on in the world). Also, while sexual orientation isn't something you need to bring up, it simply is part of everyday life. People may ask "Why don't you bring your boyfriend over?" and if you answer "I don't have a boyfriend" sometimes the topic shifts towards "Why?" and you find yourself having to either come out (Yes, you don't just come out once in your life. You come out every time a new person asks any questions related to your sexual orientation, and the decision to come out or not is different every time because different people have varying degrees of acceptance for lgbt), or go along with people (who are trying to be nice) giving you advice on how to get a boyfriend even though you don't need or want one. But if your family and your significant other's family and friends are accepting, then I personally don't find lesbian relationships to be that different from straight relationships, at least from what I know anyway. It's difficult to generalize relationships based on orientation - I think they're more characterized by the people who are actually involved. I do have a pet-peeve with people who try to write lesbian relationships like someone in the couple must play a masculine role and the other a feminine role...I mean, I can't say for everyone, but personally, the reason why I like women is because, aside from sexual attraction, I like people with a more feminine personality. Of course, that's just stereotyping what a man's personality or a woman's personality should be, but let's just say the personalities that interest me are more common in women than men. Like straight people, lesbians don't fall in love with every other lesbian - it depends on the person, and the person I love just happens to be of the same gender as myself.

Anyway, if you need any help bouncing ideas, proofreading, or even colouring (not sure if my style of colouring is what you're looking for though, but just offering in case you need help in that aspect), feel free to ask. I'm really excited about this game and hope to see your demo soon.

Fanservice can be okay but it can be at times annoying when thing do it for no reason =(. My game won't really have any of that. It's a calm (kind of) story about friendship, love, and growth. At the moment I'm working on making the mc a bit more original and interesting which is hard to do at times ;_;. And you're right. Now everyone plays visual novels for fanservsice. They actually want be invested in characters and story. Sadly a lot of people on steam just want the fanservsice...

And thank you so much for your insight ^^. I've tried to stay away from making the girls masculine. I think it's fine sometimes for that but it's annoying to see it so much DX.

Oh and I never answered this part of your question. There is a mystery but it's more for Megumi. Maybe I shouldn't classify the game as one though 0_0. I'll have to think about that XD.

Than you^^ . I'll be sure to ask for help in the near future. Also thank you so much for the support. It really encourages me =).

Patreon

Current Projects

infel
Veteran

Re: Reach for the Stars [GxG] [SoL] [Friendship] [Drama] Upd

#6 Post by infel »

New sprite added-Sakuya

Patreon

Current Projects

Aviala
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Your Royal Gayness, Love Bug, Lovingly Evil
Organization: Lizard Hazard Games
Tumblr: lizardhazardgames
itch: aviala

#7 Post by Aviala »

The sprite looks great, the colouring is very smooth and beautiful and the lineart looks very professional!
The arm looks a bit stiff, though. I think it's because it's so straight, so it looks like it's a bit flexed, not relaxed. It's not unnatural or against the laws of anatomy and it doesn't look too bad, but I thought I'd comment on it :)

wererat42
Regular

#8 Post by wererat42 »

Reading about Megumi it seemed at first like there were some inconsistencies in her character (skips class, plays games by herself -- but likes acting. Calm and down to earth -- but mischievous). I'm assuming this is attributed to her identity crisis. I might be kind of jarring if her personality did a 180 between scenes without any real explaination.

infel
Veteran

#9 Post by infel »

Aviala wrote:The sprite looks great, the colouring is very smooth and beautiful and the lineart looks very professional!
The arm looks a bit stiff, though. I think it's because it's so straight, so it looks like it's a bit flexed, not relaxed. It's not unnatural or against the laws of anatomy and it doesn't look too bad, but I thought I'd comment on it :)
Thank you so much! Ayachin has done a lot of work with them. And her arm does look a tad stiff now that I look at it. We'll try and touch it up a bit. Thank you for noticing =)

Patreon

Current Projects

Jate
Regular
Deviantart: Jate8D

#10 Post by Jate »

Seigetsu wrote:A GxG game? Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! There aren't all too many of them on this site, especially a game that doesn't just have a single GxG route but a pure GxG game with multiple routes. I'm really excited about this!
Seconding this. I'll be interested in this game for that reason alone. Especially if it's actual romance and not the protagonist tripping into girls' boobs and such.

infel
Veteran

#11 Post by infel »

wererat42 wrote:Reading about Megumi it seemed at first like there were some inconsistencies in her character (skips class, plays games by herself -- but likes acting. Calm and down to earth -- but mischievous). I'm assuming this is attributed to her identity crisis. I might be kind of jarring if her personality did a 180 between scenes without any real explaination.

I can see how her calm and down to earth attitude might not match. I didn't mean she's mean though when it comes to being mischievous but just a bit playful. Maybe I should put that instead actually :? . As for the stuff before acting is more of an
escape
for her and plays into the reason to why she has an
identity crisis.
. But I'll see what I can do with her character to make her more consistent. Thank you for the advice by the way :) .

Patreon

Current Projects

infel
Veteran

#12 Post by infel »

Jate wrote:
Seconding this. I'll be interested in this game for that reason alone. Especially if it's actual romance and not the protagonist tripping into girls' boobs and such.

Thank you for being interested :mrgreen: . And no, there will be no tripping into their boobs XD.

Patreon

Current Projects

Seigetsu
Regular

#13 Post by Seigetsu »

I think Sakuya's sprite is looking good! Love that hair colour by the way. I think Sakuya's physical design matches well with her personality - the pose and expression are more serious-looking than Megumi's playful style.

infel
Veteran

Re: Reach for the Stars [GxG] [SoL] [Friendship] [Drama] New

#14 Post by infel »

Wow, so it's been a long time since I've updated this threat. Really sorry about that =(. Things have been busy for my artist and I for the past few months. We did start working on it during October, but I just never got to keeping this thread updating though my Wordpress is much up to date.

I won't post much here, but I will say the game is going in a good direction. Right now all the main character besides Abby have their two outfits done. Once I get Abby and Riko as sprites, I'll begin coding the demo since the prologue is done. I won't post the demo though till some of the common route is done. I'm hoping that'll be by mid December :mrgreen: .

As for the game itself it's basically the same. However the names have changed to American because I don't want to not represent Japanese culture wrong. I know a bit about it, but not enough to make a game in it's setting. Besides that though the game is still the same and things are going slow but smooth.

I will say in the upcoming weeks I hope to make a small Kickstarter. Nothing too big, but I need some money for the CG's. If it doesn't work out the game will still be made, but it'll take longer since I have to save up cash.

Anyway, I'm sorry for not updating for a long time. I'll try and keep this thread going though and give news to what's going on. Thanks to anyone that took the time to read this =).

Patreon

Current Projects

infel
Veteran

#15 Post by infel »

Well it's been a while (again) since I've updated this thread. Just wanted to say I haven't stopped it. It's just my artist and I have had a few setbacks, so progress has been slow. I'm happy to say though that it's finally going back on track and I hope to get a demo out by May.

As for the updates, the art is going alright. Riko was finished a while back and now Abby will be done. The sprites themselves are nearly done. I might add an extra outfit for them though to add some variety. The CG's will be next, but I am hoping to get some help with them. Aya is a bit busy, so it's a strain for her to do all of them by herself DX. Writing is being entirely redone, however I wrote some today and will say I'm happy with the new opening

Anyway, here are the last two main girls (well besides our MC). I'm glad to be at this point =D.

Mara

Riko

Patreon

Current Projects