Artist for Hire // Looking for a Team

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
sage
Tumblr: sages-draws
Deviantart: mr-sage

Artist for Hire // Looking for a Team

#1 Post by sage »

Hello!
My name is Sage, and I'm a California based artist.
I really have no experience working on visual novels so far, but I have tinkered with Ren'py and made some test sprites in order to do so. As far as art goes, I'm generally willing to push my boundaries and try new things. Therefore, I'm willing to draw (or try drawing) just about anything.

I would like to work on a team, so I wouldn't mind working with one for free.
I've looked around the forums, and I can't really find any open teams. So if you are forming a team or have a team with an open spot for an artist, please let me know. I'll definitely consider it.

Contact
DeviantArt: Mr-Sage

I check dA and Skype daily, so definitely try those two if you can't reach me here.

Pricing
As far as payment goes, I take Paypal. If you decide to commission me, you must cover the Paypal fee in addition to the listed price of the commisison.
I also take commissions on deviantArt, so I'd be willing to accept dA points as well.

Portrait - $5
Half Body (Thigh Up)- $8
Full Body - $10
CG - $15 for one character + $6 per each additional character

Line Art Only - 50% of the normal commission price
Coloring Only - 50% of the normal commission price
Female example, as well as a cel-shading example.
Female example, as well as a cel-shading example.
This is the closest thing to a proper CG example I have.
This is the closest thing to a proper CG example I have.
Extra Expressions - first two extra are free; additional ones are $0.50 each
Extra Outfits - $5 each for half body ; $7 for full body
Small pose Changes - $3-5, depending on how slight the change is

If you're interested in my art and there's anything else that you might need, feel more than free to send me a message.

Examples
Below are my drawings that I think are best suited for showcasing in this thread. You can find many examples of all types of my work here. I have many more examples of males and dozens of sketchy drawings which show how other things look in my usual style. Be sure to give it a look if you're curious.
Half body cel-shading example. However, this was done on a smaller canvas size than the other examples.
Half body cel-shading example. However, this was done on a smaller canvas size than the other examples.
Style example.
Style example.
Style example.
Style example.
Somewhat of a half body line art example.
Somewhat of a half body line art example.
Style example.
Style example.
Style example.
Style example.
Style example.
Style example.
Male example, as well as a cel-shading example.
Male example, as well as a cel-shading example.

sage
Tumblr: sages-draws
Deviantart: mr-sage

Re: Artist for Hire // Looking for a Team

#2 Post by sage »

Updated the main post.
Edited the text about looking for a team, tweaked the prices, added lineart/coloring info, and added comments to the examples.