Writer/Editor seeking work [Paid]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
perani
Projects: Chrysanthemums in August

Writer/Editor seeking work [Paid]

#1 Post by perani »

Hello! Ani here.

As the title says, I'm offering my services as a writer, editor, or proofreader! The main condition is that I'm interested in your project! Which would be best for all of us involved, I think, and not a very difficult condition to fulfill considering I'm into a wide range of things: from horror, to mystery, tragedy, comedy, or romance. I'm especially geared toward otome games and/or mystery at the moment, but of course I'll look into all offers sent my way.

My specialty is fleshing out plots into narrative + dialogue. Please feel free to PM me! I promise I won't leave you hanging - I'll reply whether or not we're a go to discuss the more specific details of our working together!

My plate is full with co-writing Wishes in Pen: Chrysanthemums in August, which currently has a Kickstarter running! So right now I'm only open to proofreading or copyediting. I also write copy for social media posts, write content for websites, etc.! You'll find my writing samples below!

For your reading pleasure: perani - writing sample

And here are my prices for work other than VN/otome writing, though they're negotiable depending on your budget:
  • Proofreading - $30/hour
  • Content and copy editing - $35/hour
  • Website content writing - $30/page
  • Social media copywriting - $0.05/word
  • News articles for web content - $0.05/word
I'm also open to trades, so feel free to offer them. : )

Thank you so much for your interest and offers! My plate is full at the moment so I won't be accepting work for now. I'll bump this thread when I'm free again.
Last edited by perani on Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:47 am, edited 15 times in total.

Llunet1
Regular
Projects: Reminiscence, Blood
Deviantart: llunet1

Re: Writer/Editor seeking work [Free or paid]

#2 Post by Llunet1 »

Hello! It seems my game may be right up your alley. It's a romance vampire school life murder mystery (at times). I'm looking for an assistant writer (or co-writer, it depends on your strengths because I've never written this sort of game before, but based on your sample I like your writing style, so perhaps co-writer. (You might be better than me haha))
Here is a link for more information about my project and what I need.
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 59&t=32657

If there is anything you want to discuss with me, feel free. I am flexible.
Sadly, I will be unable to compensate you, but if that is alright and you are interested in this game, please let me know!

incrediblecammi
Projects: Watashi No Kokoro Ni
Tumblr: cammibryce

#3 Post by incrediblecammi »

Hello! I am a fifteen year-old girl working on her first free VN. The style of the VN is very similar to (and inspired by) Katawa Shoujo (being a harem and romance). I would love for you to write each path (good and bad ends) for a character of your choice (not necessarily the girl you like the most, just the one that you think would be easiest for you to write) and every path is open except for the opening, Ryota's path, and Yumiko's path.

The overview of all the characters can be found here.
The character sprites can be found here.

The best ways to reach me would be to either...
-Email me at: camatron3000@gmail.com
or...
-Kik me at: Incrediblecammi

Thanks!
-Cammi
Be a part of the WNKN Project!
CLICK HERE for more information!

perani

#4 Post by perani »

Bumping because I'm free again!

Studies and work got in the way before and I apologize for that. I've got a much freer schedule now though and I can definitely write regularly again.

perani

Re: Writer/Editor seeking work [Paid]

#5 Post by perani »

Added copywriting and other services, plus bump because I'm open for select services again!

KurtisB

#6 Post by KurtisB »

Hello!

I once worked as a writer in one company, the payment for the work was not bad, and there were exciting tasks.

As far as I know, they are always in search of new people, here is a link to the writers' page https://essaypro.com/custom-essay-writers.html where you can find all the information.

Good luck!

ZaherMazoh

#7 Post by ZaherMazoh »

Hello. Please tell me, do you only edit stories or games? I have an interest in writing essays and term papers. We have a common passion, which means that we are close in spirit people. Perhaps you can help me with my problems. I hope without payment or very little. Because I solve their educational problems with the use of online writing services www.customwritings.com. But I would really like to reduce my expenses. If you don't mind, please send me a private message to see if you can help me. Thank you in advance.