Character designer for otoge-Real!, an otome game (closed)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
sei.chan

Re: Character designer for otoge-Real!, an otome game

#16 Post by sei.chan »

annpan wrote:Bishies! Bishies! Can't say it, I do hope you find an artist. I'm creeper ;') Is still waiting for the game.

Yes, bishies! We should have a bishies club here on LSF. And thank you! Your bishie is bishieful (*/∇\*)キャ
sei.chan wrote:XD just read your post the girl reminds me so much of myself, except I wouldn't go finding my own harem. I'm totally going to keep an eye on this project! Good luck =P
Omg, I'm so happy someone relates to the MC. I like it when others say they relate to my characters, since I make it so that they're relatable and realistic (mostly the former). Thank you![/quote]

Your welcome and YAAASS bishies if ya make a club for bishies count me in ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧

annpan
Regular
Projects: Death Pledge -Wish of Blood-
Organization: Broken Wisteria or Qian.
Tumblr: waterlilyvn

#17 Post by annpan »

hiko27 wrote: Yes, bishies! We should have a bishies club here on LSF. And thank you! Your bishie is bishieful (*/∇\*)キャ
sei.chan wrote:
Your welcome and YAAASS bishies if ya make a club for bishies count me in ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧
Did someone say bishie club XD? PLEASE DO. :shock: I would think Py'tom will disagree to this amazing bishie club in LSF very much. :lol: Insane amounts of texting back and forward pertaining to bishies...! Still, how can you not like them? BISHIES! ...The course of this recruitment thread has shifted down a bishie slope. ahhaha! I do apologize for being very off topic when you're seriously recruiting. Just wanted to say I'm really looking for to your game.

Crystaline Spade
Regular
Projects: Where the Wind Travels
Tumblr: crystaline-spade
Deviantart: CrystalineSpade

#18 Post by Crystaline Spade »

Hello, there hiko27, I'm Spade.

So, if I'm understanding correctly you just need someone to design characters, right? Not to actually draw the sprites or CGs because you'll handle them. If so, I'd be interested.
I mostly design fantasy style but I wanted to try my hand at something new.
Here are some examples of my work:
(Most of these are from a game I'm designing, I'm not really sure what you wanted to see so, I may have added too much... Sorry.)
Female:
Male:
And these are some old art:
You can always check my dA page to see my designs. They are either in the OC or Other folders in my gallery: http://crystalinespade.deviantart.com/gallery/
My coloring isn't very good though...

I hope you don't mind the fact that I take pictures of the art...
Let's see, what else?
Oh, as far as payment I'm offering my services for free. Why? Because I'm still pretty new at this sort of thing. I don't have the experience or talent to currently request payment. Also, I will not change my mind. My services will remain free. I'm just doing this sort of thing to pass the time anyway.

Sorry if this message just bothers you because there are better designers that you're talking to.
From Spade
Image an otome game.
Our-Sight(working title)

hiko27
Veteran
Projects: Tsundere-sama (working title)
Tumblr: crappyassdrawings
Deviantart: tsunderenyan
Discord: erikaaaa#6140

#19 Post by hiko27 »

sei.chan wrote:Your welcome and YAAASS bishies if ya make a club for bishies count me in ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧
I'm totally down for that... Know where we can make a bishie thread and fangirl? lol
annpan wrote:Did someone say bishie club XD? PLEASE DO. :shock: I would think Py'tom will disagree to this amazing bishie club in LSF very much. :lol: Insane amounts of texting back and forward pertaining to bishies...! Still, how can you not like them? BISHIES! ...The course of this recruitment thread has shifted down a bishie slope. ahhaha! I do apologize for being very off topic when you're seriously recruiting. Just wanted to say I'm really looking for to your game.
Hahaha, true. That should be the name for the bishie club, the bishie slope. Which can also mean you know... The slope of their back, their bishounen back, to their bishounen butt. And it's fine, I enjoy fangirling with others, though yeah, I don't think we should do it here... We might get reprimanded or something.
Crystaline Spade wrote:Hello, there hiko27, I'm Spade.

So, if I'm understanding correctly you just need someone to design characters, right? Not to actually draw the sprites or CGs because you'll handle them. If so, I'd be interested.
I mostly design fantasy style but I wanted to try my hand at something new.
Here are some examples of my work:
(Most of these are from a game I'm designing, I'm not really sure what you wanted to see so, I may have added too much... Sorry.)
Female:
Male:
And these are some old art:
You can always check my dA page to see my designs. They are either in the OC or Other folders in my gallery: http://crystalinespade.deviantart.com/gallery/
My coloring isn't very good though...

I hope you don't mind the fact that I take pictures of the art...
Let's see, what else?
Oh, as far as payment I'm offering my services for free. Why? Because I'm still pretty new at this sort of thing. I don't have the experience or talent to currently request payment. Also, I will not change my mind. My services will remain free. I'm just doing this sort of thing to pass the time anyway.

Sorry if this message just bothers you because there are better designers that you're talking to.
From Spade
Yep, just designing characters. The artist is also free to suggest more characters for the game, if they want to. I prefer to work with others, paid or not, and give them a voice in the project.

And I really like these, though the hairstyles do need to be more defined (or at least explained cause they all look the same to me... sorry). Also, rendering isn't needed, I guess I should have written it as flats/base colors needed or something. You only have fantasy designs right? Is it fine if I make you wait for a bit? I'll stop recruiting around tomorrow, so I figured might as well keep this open until then. And for the payment, I'd feel really bad not paying you, so I'd probably still pay you even if you don't want to. I'd probably do this.
My art thread
links to portfolios

an otome game from a tsundere's pov

hiko27
Veteran
Projects: Tsundere-sama (working title)
Tumblr: crappyassdrawings
Deviantart: tsunderenyan
Discord: erikaaaa#6140

#20 Post by hiko27 »

sorani wrote:Sure~ I don't mind.
Hi there! And sorry for making you wait, but it seems we've found someone already. I feel bad for making you wait ugh. Really sorry about that. Thank you for applying though!
My art thread
links to portfolios

an otome game from a tsundere's pov

sorani
Veteran

#21 Post by sorani »

hiko27 wrote:
sorani wrote:Sure~ I don't mind.
Hi there! And sorry for making you wait, but it seems we've found someone already. I feel bad for making you wait ugh. Really sorry about that. Thank you for applying though!
Nah its totally fine, thanks for the answer~