Mafiosi 3 (All 24 chapters complete!) ~Join our Discord Now!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
sbester
Regular
Completed: Crime Opera: The Butterfly Effect
Projects: Crime Opera II: The Floodgate Effect, Untitled Gundam Fanmade VN
Organization: Crime Opera Studios

Mafiosi 3 (All 24 chapters complete!) ~Join our Discord Now!

#1 Post by sbester »

Plot

Mafiosi: Cosa Nostra is the third kinetic novel about a mafia family known as the Gallos. The story is told through the eyes of the men and women of the Gallo family, who range from the ages of 19-32, as they rise to power in a gigantic crime syndicate.

WARNING: If you have yet to read the first novels in the series, “Mafiosi: Le Loro Cosa” and “Mafiosi: Famiglia Cosa”, it is highly recommended you do so before reading the following spoilers!

######SPOILERS##########SPOILERS#########SPOILERS###################################
The story begins 8 years after Mafiosi: Famiglia Cosa. The year is 1997 in New York city. Kevin Gallo is now at the head of the Gallo family, and once again finds himself at odds with rivaling crime families. With the help of his fellow family members, he aims to take back the Gallos’ place at the head of the mafia crime syndicate. However, after a series of escalating circumstances, the Gallo family members themselves slowly begin to turn on each other. This will prove to be the bloodiest and most exciting story yet!

Mafiosi is a tale of loyalty and deceit, murder and survival, and both the strength and frailty of familial bonds. This particular novel serves as the third (and most important) part of a much longer saga, following the Gallos from childhood to old age as they are pitted against the outside forces of the mafia world, and eventually, each other as well.

This installment is divided into four books (24 chapters total). Expect many unexpected twists and turns, questionable alliances, and false setups within.

Rated 16+ (to be safe) for language, adult situations, and violence.

Characters
Protagonists
Kevin Gallo- 32 years old. Head of the Gallo family.
Maya Gallo- 19 years old. Visiting after first year of University.
Burt Gallo- 25 years old. Has become a valuable asset to Kevin's business ventures.
Rachel Gallo- 31 years old. Kevin’s wife, mother of two children, former nurse.
Isabel Gallo- 24 years old. Lives with Kevin, has become involved with the family business.
Ronald Gallo- 27 years old. A young man with weak ties to the Gallo crime syndicate.

Side Characters
Amy Gallo- heavily medicated in an institution.
Selina- Ron’s fiancée.
Anya- Comes back into Ron’s life to win him back.
Tony Bianchi- Kevin’s criminal partner.
Alicia- Kevin and Rachel’s daughter. 7 years old.
Jeremiah- Kevin and Rachel’s son. 7 years old.
Luke Moster- Investigative Officer trying for information from Gallos.
Al Bendini- 5 family leader
Gordo Mancini- 5 family leader
Martin Bianchi-5 family leader
Connie Parnos- 5 family leader
Henson Rallo- 5 family leader
Ed Bendini- Al’s brother

Credits

Personnel:
- Written and programmed by SBester.

Graphics:
- Character Art by 櫻野露, ZANIOR, a27052188, 小卡★, 韓奇露, Silent Wolf, oh my beautiful flowers, Chu less, fuiro, petals623, mego2442, wicca, and 墨麟.
- Background Art by http://masato.ciao.jphaikeifuremu.html
- Title Screen by Suited Designs (BCaskanette).

Sound:
Music by Aaron Krogh.

Download:

All 24 chapters are now available and can be downloaded at the following location:

http://rpgmaker.net/games/7457/downloads/

Hey all! Want to get some inside info on the upcoming Mafiosi commercial remakes? Want to meet the team and get some sneak peaks at what's to come? Have some ideas you want to contribute to making this the greatest EVN kickstarter campaign ever?

Come join our Discord channel, where you can do all these things and more! Just click the link here:

Mafiosi Games Discord Channel

We're excited to be able to interact with fans of the original novels, so come on in! We're officially open for business!

As well, we're still looking for a background artist to complete our team, so if you think you have the skills or know someone who does, please let us know!
Last edited by sbester on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:31 am, edited 6 times in total.

Qeedy

Re: Mafiosi 3 [Sequel] [Thriller] (Part 1 - ch. 1-6) Release

#2 Post by Qeedy »

i'll play the 2 game first :)
look forward it and keep up the good work till the last project :)
congrats on finished this XD

sbester
Regular

#3 Post by sbester »

Thanks! Hope you enjoy them!

Genesis
Regular
Completed: Intrepid
Deviantart: Genn-esis

#4 Post by Genesis »

Mafiosi 1 and 2 are mind-blowing which is why I was extremely eager to play Mafiosi 3 when I first saw this post. It really takes a lot of dedication to write such a lengthy story so I must marvel you for that (since my attention span can be absolutely short).

I am amazed by the development of the Gallos from their somewhat innocent and childish states to their hardened and adultish states. The character whose change has shocked me the most is Izzy (or else known as Isabel now).
Izzy was such an adorable girl; who would have expected that she would have become so brazen? Indeed, environment and people change people. That is what I have learnt from this story. Also, this may be out of topic but Tony's personality change in front of Isabel was astonishing. He was human after all.
One bad feeling I have is that the girl Luke has contacted with may very well be Anya. I wonder if I am right :)
Another thing I like about this story is how all the POVs tie up together (Besides, all characters' POVs are interesting.) Furthermore, it is really intriguing and every end just propels me to play the next 6 released chapters. Therefore, all I want to say is: Great work on Mafiosi, and I look forward to the next six chapters for Mafiosi 3 :D

sbester
Regular

#5 Post by sbester »

Thanks so much! I'll definitely do my best to get the next parts out as quickly as I can. I'm extremely eager to finally get to write the most shocking scenes of the series :)

sbester
Regular

Re: Mafiosi 3 [Sequel] [Thriller] (Parts 2/4 -ch.1-12) Relea

#6 Post by sbester »

Part 2 (chapters 6-12) is now available for download! This novel is officially half completed, and is already the same length as Mafiosi 1 in its entirety!

Enjoy! And as always, stay tuned for the remaining 12 chapters!

sbester
Regular

Re: Mafiosi 3 [Sequel] [Thriller] (Parts 3/4 -ch.1-18) Relea

#7 Post by sbester »

Release #3 (chapters 1-18) is now available for download!

We're at 90,000 words now, folks! Stay tuned for the final release, it's gonna get pretty epic!

sbester
Regular

Re: Mafiosi 3 [Sequel] [Thriller] (All 24 chapters complete!

#8 Post by sbester »

It's finished!

Head on over to rpgmaker.net and download the complete 24 chapters version (Windows, Mac, and Linux)!

sbester
Regular

Re: Mafiosi 3 [Sequel] [Thriller] (All 24 chapters complete!

#9 Post by sbester »

Hey all! Want to get some inside info on the upcoming Mafiosi commercial remakes? Want to meet the team and get some sneak peaks at what's to come? Have some ideas you want to contribute to making this the greatest EVN kickstarter campaign ever?

Come join our Discord channel, where you can do all these things and more! Just click the link here:

Mafiosi Games Discord Channel

We're excited to be able to interact with fans of the original novels, so come on in! We're officially open for business!

As well, we're still looking for a background artist to complete our team, so if you think you have the skills or know someone who does, please let us know!