Magical Otoge Ciel [GxB] [Fantasy] [Free]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Akuni
Regular

Re: Magical Otoge Ciel [Complete][Free][Comedy/Romance]

#46 Post by Akuni »

I enjoyed this game especially the RPG vibe it gave off. It would be nice if you made this into an RPG like Homework Salesman, it kind of gave me that same feeling. Was there another route :c I feel like there's another handsome hunk of man I missed out on - at any rate I'd love to play this some more, I've grown attached to Ciel and gang. It kind of begged for action in that regard but I'm glad it wasn't a main focus point of the game since the comedy and romance part carries the story and the routes so well.

The art is super cute too, especially the backgrounds '^') so lovely~ And your penchant for puns is HIGH-LARious~~~

Can I say tho ugh I feel it for Ciel man locked up like Rapunzel in a castle...be free Ciel T^T be free~ <3

Aika

#47 Post by Aika »

This game was nice
CGs were really pretty :):)
I had a nice time playing this

Batensan
Regular
Completed: Moon Observatory (Ciel, Anholly, Iris), Pizzaro Project Deep Dish
Tumblr: batensan
Deviantart: batensan
itch: batensan

#48 Post by Batensan »

The update with the Q&A and dinner scene has been made. The link is still the same.
The extra scenes are included in the 'Extras' section alongside the Author's Note!
Developer of Moon Observatory.

Laera-chan
Regular
Projects: HeART Thief; Beauty and the Brothers: The Beginning; For Better or Worse; An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer
Organization: Moonlight Avenue, Inc.; Anomalis

#49 Post by Laera-chan »

Okay so... I've been reading the comments, and I'm only on page 2 and have decided to DL and try it out- there are WAY too many positive comments not to! :D So, here's to DL'ing it, and I'll try it out when I get off work tomorrow(I'd play it tonight, but it's 11:50 and I have to be at work early in the morning.... Okay, so I MIGHT play one route tonight, depending on how long it is, but I won't be able to review it until tomorrow, at the earliest //is making excuses to play it immediately due to the positive ravings of other players //shot). Heh. SO. I'll let you know what I think later, yeah?

Batensan
Regular

#50 Post by Batensan »

Laera-chan wrote:Okay so... I've been reading the comments, and I'm only on page 2 and have decided to DL and try it out- there are WAY too many positive comments not to! :D So, here's to DL'ing it, and I'll try it out when I get off work tomorrow(I'd play it tonight, but it's 11:50 and I have to be at work early in the morning.... Okay, so I MIGHT play one route tonight, depending on how long it is, but I won't be able to review it until tomorrow, at the earliest //is making excuses to play it immediately due to the positive ravings of other players //shot). Heh. SO. I'll let you know what I think later, yeah?
One route probably takes at least one hour or more the first round through. I hope the game lives up to your expectations!

Laera-chan
Regular
Projects: HeART Thief; Beauty and the Brothers: The Beginning; For Better or Worse; An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer

#51 Post by Laera-chan »

Soo.... I've had a miserable day at work today because of lack of sleep. I ended up playing through Florien's and then Anton's routes last night, then got up early to play through Yven's. :oops: So I've been pretty tired all day, and being on my feet constantly didn't help anything! So not sorry, though! 8) :lol:

Anyways. I loved the game. Florien was cute, but I have to admit, I think Anton was my favorite, simply for the back story on his route.
Can we say adorably devoted?! I want a knight like him!!
:lol: And Yven was funny in all the routes, and I found myself laughing at him, and Florien's few moments of sarcastic honesty. I love sarcastic guys. :D

I do wish Ven had a route, and that there was more to the game, because this was simply adorable. I was almost put off by the whole 'crying' I was warned about in the first post, but I found it to be not too sad, and the light fluffyness far outweighed any angst.
Except in Anton's route. What he did for Ciel was soooooo adorably sweet and devoted, and to know that she didn't remember any of it killed me. Anton!!!! You look so cold/bloodthirsty/emotionally distant, but you're soooooo cuuuuuuuuute!!!!! Ahahaha! //shot
So yeah. I totally wouldn't mind a sequel with Ven's story (romanceable, please! :lol:), and maybe an extra in that game with an epilogue of sorts for each of Ciel's paths from this game? Just a kind of, "They went back and lived happily ever after. Except for Steve. Because Steve was still a bully." kind of thing. 8)

By the way, how do you pronounce Yven's name? Is it "Eye-vin", like Ivan, or "Ye-vin" or something completely different? I've been pronouncing it like Ivan.

Batensan
Regular

#52 Post by Batensan »

Laera-chan wrote:I do wish Ven had a route, and that there was more to the game, because this was simply adorable. I was almost put off by the whole 'crying' I was warned about in the first post, but I found it to be not too sad, and the light fluffyness far outweighed any angst.
Except in Anton's route. What he did for Ciel was soooooo adorably sweet and devoted, and to know that she didn't remember any of it killed me. Anton!!!! You look so cold/bloodthirsty/emotionally distant, but you're soooooo cuuuuuuuuute!!!!! Ahahaha! //shot
So yeah. I totally wouldn't mind a sequel with Ven's story (romanceable, please! :lol:), and maybe an extra in that game with an epilogue of sorts for each of Ciel's paths from this game? Just a kind of, "They went back and lived happily ever after. Except for Steve. Because Steve was still a bully." kind of thing. 8)

By the way, how do you pronounce Yven's name? Is it "Eye-vin", like Ivan, or "Ye-vin" or something completely different? I've been pronouncing it like Ivan.
Ven will be getting a mini route or route in the next Magical Otoge :)
It will be very good and very sad, I assure you!

If you downloaded the latest version of the game, there are some fun extra scenes in the "Extras" section of the game. I hope you enjoy those! Perhaps if I ever write the extra route in the game, I'll make some extra scenes for the rest of the guys, too.

I'm sorry to say that you've been misreading/mistyping Yvin's name. In the Author's Note in the Extras section, I say that it's pronounced "yuh-vin."

khloiiboo15

#53 Post by khloiiboo15 »

WHO'S THE DUDE IN THE TOWER?! I WANNA KNOW THE GUY IN THE TOWER ;-; I wish Ven was a achievable character also, he's super cute!! I love the relationships in this game, any chance of an update with more routes if you have the time?:'3

Batensan
Regular

#54 Post by Batensan »

khloiiboo15 wrote:WHO'S THE DUDE IN THE TOWER?! I WANNA KNOW THE GUY IN THE TOWER ;-; I wish Ven was a achievable character also, he's super cute!! I love the relationships in this game, any chance of an update with more routes if you have the time?:'3
I'll work on it if I feel like it. Right now, I'm occupying myself with working on the next game in the Magical Otoge series.

Laera-chan
Regular

#55 Post by Laera-chan »

Batensan wrote:I'm sorry to say that you've been misreading/mistyping Yvin's name. In the Author's Note in the Extras section, I say that it's pronounced "yuh-vin."
Ack! Sorry, I mistyped that when I'd JUST walked in the door from work, so I was really tired. Yvin does look more familiar than Yven. Don't know why I used an 'e'. :oops: //blames exhaustion and her eagerness to give feedback :lol:

As for the extra scenes, I'll have to go take a look at them, and Yay for Ven's route!!! He's super cute! I just want to cuddle him! Ahahaha! //shot

Anywho. Extras. Will take a look at those and probably end up playing through the routes again. At least Anton's. //is an unrepentant Anton fangirl because holy crap he's so cute and sweet!! :lol:

Metasilicate_

#56 Post by Metasilicate_ »

Oh my goodness, this game was adorable. Your artstyle and plot made me fall in love with this game, seriously your artstyle is so pretty and cute!

All the characters were such cuties. But Florien was the one who was my favourite, my heart just tugged everytime I saw him. He is so precious ;-;. Also his confession was so adorkable!

Anton's and Florien's route was so cute but also insanely sad too when you go further into the route. I really loved that~

I nearly cried laughing reading the dinner scene with all the main characters.
Yvin reading out his FanFiction of Ciel and Anton to everyone while Florien was being awkward was just perfect XD.
Also when Anton took off his armour in the QnA I almost died, it was perfection!

Anyway, enough of me rambling about how perfect your characters are. I look forward to see your future work~

Batensan
Regular

#57 Post by Batensan »

Metasilicate_ wrote:Oh my goodness, this game was adorable. Your artstyle and plot made me fall in love with this game, seriously your artstyle is so pretty and cute!

All the characters were such cuties. But Florien was the one who was my favourite, my heart just tugged everytime I saw him. He is so precious ;-;. Also his confession was so adorkable!

Anton's and Florien's route was so cute but also insanely sad too when you go further into the route. I really loved that~

I nearly cried laughing reading the dinner scene with all the main characters.
Yvin reading out his FanFiction of Ciel and Anton to everyone while Florien was being awkward was just perfect XD.
Also when Anton took off his armour in the QnA I almost died, it was perfection!

Anyway, enough of me rambling about how perfect your characters are. I look forward to see your future work~
Thanks! I work hard to make you like the character so that you feel awful when the sadness hits :)

Pastel.Lulu
Tumblr: your-pop-punk-princess

#58 Post by Pastel.Lulu »

I absolutely loved this game, the fluff was so adorable and heartwarming.
I hope I'll be able to play through Lan's route one day, because I am so curious and desperate for another super cute storyline.

wyverngem
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Simple as Snow, Lady Luck's Due,
Projects: Aether Skies, Of the Waterfall
Tumblr: casting-dreams
itch: castingdreams

#59 Post by wyverngem »

:) Okay, read some of the comments and I am willing to try it. I'm just happy the download time is decent on this one.

distorsion
Regular
Projects: Proofreader for: Alice Hunt, Dragon Souls, Dragon's Blood, NACIRA, Saundersi: Level7

#60 Post by distorsion »

I really needed this game yesterday. I was in a pretty bad mood after spending 8 hours on a midterm paper and getting only a fraction of it done, so the sweet fluffiness of this game was exactly the sort of pick me up I needed. All the routes were just so full of cute sweet romance, it turned my mopey mood into something warm and fuzzy, and the guy's interactions with each other even made me let out a fit of giggles every once and a while when I wasn't busy groan-laughing over the puns. So thank you very much for making this game! It really made my day. : )
Thank you for all your kindness!
Will proofread (grammar/typos) for hugs!