x

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Fuwara

x

#1 Post by Fuwara »

Closed
Last edited by Fuwara on Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

myheartisbeating

Re: Beginner looking for partners in project!

#2 Post by myheartisbeating »

Hi! I'm also a beginner coder and artist who is just dipping their feet into the world of visual novels. I also do not know very much, but like you I also wish to further my own skills. I work on my writing and art everyday and I think I have gotten the hang of basic renpy coding. I would be happy to help you with your game as an educational exercise - I think it would be a great learning opportunity for both of us.

I would be glad to bounce back ideas with you, proofread and basic things like that. I think it seems like you have already have an exciting idea you want to make a game about, though I can also pitch in with the writing if you would like that. I can also help out with art, but though I am confident in my drawing skills I am still trying to get a handle on digital art.

Send me a PM if you're interested in having me on board, or even if you just need advice or moral support from a fellow beginner. :)
I am trying to improve my own writing by reading more books. Please PM if you have any book recommendations! As this is a learning exercise, any genre is perfectly fine!

Adhylia

#3 Post by Adhylia »

Hello! Just like you and myheartisbeating, I'm a total newbie to the VN world and I'm willing to learn more about it. Unfortunately, English isn't my mother tongue, so as much as I'd like to help you in the writing, guess I couldn't because of the language barrier haha. However I could help as an artist, even though I've never done anything like this before, I really want to try to do my best! I'm far to be a pro though. But that way, I'll be able to improve my drawing skills and put these to good use at the same time! Please send me a PM if interested. :)

emnemo
Tumblr: emnemo
Deviantart: emnemo

#4 Post by emnemo »

Hiya! Like everyone else in this thread it seems, I am also new to the world of VN-making, but I would love to partner up with you so we can learn together! I've never written for a VN before, but I am willing to try my best if you need help with the writing. My main interest lies in art though, and I believe I have a link to my dA under my profile picture, so feel free to check it out and tell me if my style is something you're looking for. All in all, good luck with your project! :)

swampie2
Projects: Missing stars
Organization: Somnova

#5 Post by swampie2 »

I'm writer! I've never actually worked on a VN but I have written a couple stories using renpy. A short project sounds nice, if you like my stuff then shoot me a pm :)

Some stories I made:

A sad story

and Writings of a mad man, part 1 and part 2

jokel00

#6 Post by jokel00 »

Heyho,

just like the others I'm a newbie too ^^ But I manage to write with Python and extra effects and so on. I work on my own little Visual Novel and try a lot of things. I saw your post and thought it would be nice to work with people who have even better ideas. So to make it short...I would be happy to help you out as a programmer. I hope i'll not be a burden and you can understand me, because I'm from Germany haha ':D Whatever...i look forward to work with you ^^

Jokel00

SinaAzad
Veteran
IRC Nick: SinaAzad
Deviantart: sinaazad
Soundcloud: Sina_Azad

#7 Post by SinaAzad »

Heya ,

I could Help with the music if you don't want something complicated , there are plenty of free music to find out there tho.
I know a little bit of everything ... programming - drawing ... but I'm not a pro , so I prefer to go with the music :D

here is a playlist of my latest works for my own visual novel :

https://soundcloud.com/sina_azad/sets/two-the_ost
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

By the way , I can make a website like my own i no time , if provided enough money Or a C Panel Host and Registered domain
Last edited by SinaAzad on Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am very proud to be a part of this generous, nice and friendly community!
but please, don't go around telling people that their work is somehow off! thats not how critique works!
Mainly a C# Programmer

My drawings:

Cakey
Regular
Deviantart: Ilsaaaaa

#8 Post by Cakey »

Hi! I am new here but I am not new at drawing and stuff. I would happily draw some characters for you :) If you are interested send me PM ;)

Yoshiii343
Tumblr: yoshiii343
Soundcloud: sredathebreda

#9 Post by Yoshiii343 »

Hey there! Musician here. Technically speaking, I've never done any music for any VNs or games...or anything besides electronic works, but I'm willing to step out of my comfort zone.

Links to some of my works:
http://yoshiii343.newgrounds.com/audio/
https://soundcloud.com/sredathebreda/tracks

iseta
Tumblr: duvvang

#10 Post by iseta »

Hey! I'm a newbie Ren'py coder and I also enjoy working with GUI, specially ones who have a cute theme like yours do. I'd really love to help if you're still accepting!

lycheerain
Tumblr: rainstickdays
Deviantart: lychalis

#11 Post by lycheerain »

Hi there!

I'm a writer, and although I've not much experience in terms of writing a VN (I'm currently working on one with another few people, but I've not got much to show for it yet) I'm plenty experienced in various other mediums of writing. This is, most notably, stories, news posts and poetry, but I've dipped my toe into stuff such as screenwriting and game writing (everything I've done with the latter is unfinished and unshipped - projects I've since left - but I'd be happy to show what I did in the meantime).

If you'd like to see some of my writing, you can take a look at my dA profile - http://lychalis.deviantart.com
and my author page on Pixel Dynamo. Alas, I don't write there anymore, but my posts are still there to see :D - https://www.pixeldynamo.com/author/jennys/

Do note, the things I have on deviantArt are a year or so old - I've been reluctant to post my new stuff to increase its chances of being accepted into literary magazines and the like. I can show you those if you want to see them, but I'd prefer doing so over PM. Speaking of which, you can PM me if you want my contact details.

If you've already found a writer, then I wish you the best of luck with your project ^_^

Naustix
Regular
Completed: ACE Academy
Projects: Entangled States, GalaCollider
Organization: Studio Lockheart
Github: naustix

#12 Post by Naustix »

Hey Fuwara and replies,

I'm also still new to the game development space but my skills lie with coding and business/marketing. I'm happy to help and team up with others that want to make projects. Feel free to contact me on Skype at 'ca.bryant'
Lead Programmer from ACE Academy
Project Lead & Engineer for Entangled States / Founder at Studio Lockheart

HugoBodka

#13 Post by HugoBodka »

Hi i could be interested to collaborate with you for the characters CG.

Here some examples
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 62&t=35851