Looking for a Co-Writer and Artist (Free) (Closed)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
normally_lazy

Looking for a Co-Writer and Artist (Free) (Closed)

#1 Post by normally_lazy »

I'm looking for a co-writer and artist that'll be willing to work for free. I'm not very experienced, but I do have an idea for a visual novel. It's not very developed, which is why I need a co-writer.

The co-writer would obviously help me wrote and help me with character development and romance (If there is any). If the writer is also interested in proofreading I wouldn't mind, but it's not a requirement.

The artist would draw the characters and their clothes (obviously) :)

Here's the synopsis that I've come up with so far:
Sisters Midori and Sundeshi travel to a mysterious land called Shinwatochi. Fighting was breaking out in their old village, so their parents sent them away for their own safety, leaving them with only necklaces that have been passed down throughout their family to remember their home. Everything is fine in Shinwatochi, and things seem like they're finally looking up for the siblings. Then Sundeshi is kidnapped by mysterious men who wear nothing but red and cover their faces with masks. Midori is left angry and shocked by her sister's disappearance, so she takes matters into her own hands. She will save her sister. And she'll do anything to achieve that goal.

As far as the art goes, I've planned out Midori and Sundeshi's looks, but I haven't thought of the character design for the other characters that they'll meet later.

Please reply if you're interested and don't hesitate to ask questions about anything :)

I will message all the people who reply through PM.
Last edited by normally_lazy on Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Teasisters
Regular

Re: Looking for a Co-Writer and Artist (Free)

#2 Post by Teasisters »

Is the co-writer up for me?

Benesumi
Regular
Tumblr: Benesumi

#3 Post by Benesumi »

How much art are we looking at? As in how much is the artist expected to draw? Concepts, cgs, etc?

normally_lazy

#4 Post by normally_lazy »

Otakumi wrote:How much art are we looking at? As in how much is the artist expected to draw? Concepts, cgs, etc?
Most likely just the characters, but since I don't really know too much about art in visual novels, I'm open to any suggestions they may have about what to draw. But drawing the characters is necessary.

Benesumi
Regular
Tumblr: Benesumi

#5 Post by Benesumi »

normally_lazy wrote:
Otakumi wrote:How much art are we looking at? As in how much is the artist expected to draw? Concepts, cgs, etc?
Most likely just the characters, but since I don't really know too much about art in visual novels, I'm open to any suggestions they may have about what to draw. But drawing the characters is necessary.
Okay. Though what I mean is how many characters, expressions; you know how much work do you need? 3 characters? 5? Concept art or finished colored work?

normally_lazy

#6 Post by normally_lazy »

Otakumi wrote:
normally_lazy wrote:
Okay. Though what I mean is how many characters, expressions; you know how much work do you need? 3 characters? 5? Concept art or finished colored work?
Sorry about my misunderstanding. I plan on making 3-4 characters, and I would prefer if they were finished and colored.

Cakey
Regular
Deviantart: Ilsaaaaa

#7 Post by Cakey »

I am interested in drawing characters for you.
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 54&t=35477
There is my recent work. You can ask about changes in style too if you like :)
If you are interested, please write PM

(I can try make backgrounds too but I am not familiar with it yet)