Poor college student looking for an excuse to draw...

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
moxie
Regular

Poor college student looking for an excuse to draw...

#1 Post by moxie »

Title says it all. I love drawing anime, but being a college student with a biology major, I feel vaguely guilty when I do nothing but draw for a couple hours. Therefore, I'm opening commissions. Paypal only, I request half of the commission upon presentation of character sketches, and the final half upon completion. Please PM if you're interested.

I really want to help put more VNs for me to play out there. Limited time offer: If you can present me with at least half your script (not just a concept) and have less than five characters in your story, I will cut the prices in half if I accept your commission. I'll only be able to do this for one or two VNs, so please respond quickly if you want to do this.
Note: I'm partial to GxBs and fantasy. :D Just hinting. But really, I like any genre.

Won't draw:
Hentai
Yuri or GxG
Yaoi or BxB

A thigh-up full body sprite with six expressions (neutral,happy, sad, angry, surprised, and another of your choice): $15 USD
Extra expressions: $3
Extra poses: $10

A bust-shot with six expressions: $7
ImageImageImageImageImage

Chibis: $5

Sketches: $5

Thanks for your interest!

Kindred87
Regular
Projects: Fairy Tale: Kaguya-hime, MR Project (Non-VN), Wake Up Call (Non-VN), & Becoming A Good Composer
Organization: セイバーサウンドグループ WEST

Re: Poor college student looking for an excuse to draw...

#2 Post by Kindred87 »

Haha, hopefully the rest of us poor kids can provide you with work ^^
LimeBooth : http://limebooth.com/profiles/collinkindred/ | Music Thread (Closed To Requests Indefinitely) : http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 38&t=12938
SoundCloud : http://soundcloud.com/collin-kindred

Currently : Creating 75+ requested songs.

moxie
Regular

#3 Post by moxie »

Haha, thank you, Kindred. =)

dinogi

#4 Post by dinogi »

Your drawing is nice but if you wanna sell your drawing you can join on "fiverr" . At first search on google typing fiverr then you have to research well I think you could make a lot of $$$$. However you have to take patient and one day you will remind me for that .Thanks and I hope you can do well.