Heroine of Revenge [Fantasy otome VN] [DEMO V.2] [Hiatus]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Kagehide
Regular

Re: Heroine of Revenge [Fantasy otome VN] [DEMO V.2]

#31 Post by Kagehide »

VocaloidsRCool wrote:It's really good, but it does crash a few times. If you click ignore a ton of times, you can continue playing, but that's just a little note, so you can fix it later. I really look forward to the full game.
thank you for playing the second demo too.
I was aware of a few crashes in the demo so i have already fixed those.
"I’ve decided…I won’t run away any more…I’ll fight with my future! I’ll fight with the future that everyone’s made for me! Not for anyone else, but for myself!" -Hinata Hajime

Kikaharu
Regular

#32 Post by Kikaharu »

is this still being worked on? just curious :) Also when playing the demo I keep getting an error at the scene for the campfire (like the other person said got to keep clicking ignore. just wanted to point out this error encase you didn't no about this one) saying:

File "game/script.rpy", line 432, in script
IOError: Couldn't find file 'MerPissedF.png.'.

Kagehide
Regular

#33 Post by Kagehide »

Kikaharu wrote:is this still being worked on? just curious :) Also when playing the demo I keep getting an error at the scene for the campfire (like the other person said got to keep clicking ignore. just wanted to point out this error encase you didn't no about this one) saying:

File "game/script.rpy", line 432, in script
IOError: Couldn't find file 'MerPissedF.png.'.
Ah yes I'm aware of the error and it has been fixed but sadly I have to say that I have lost my drive to continue on this project so I have put it on hold for another one that is much smaller.
"I’ve decided…I won’t run away any more…I’ll fight with my future! I’ll fight with the future that everyone’s made for me! Not for anyone else, but for myself!" -Hinata Hajime