free/paid quick sprites~~

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
lovebby
Regular
Deviantart: lovebby

free/paid quick sprites~~

#1 Post by lovebby »

So I'm having a bit more time on my hands, and I figure I can offer some quick sprite things for people in need~!
Just a warning though, I might be a bit picky. I excel at sprites when I like the character/design and expressions I can give to them.

Paid sprites will be clean and taken more time on, more expressions and being able to have modifications (arms, head tilts etc). Let me know if you're insterested in payment and we can talk prices.
If I really like your project, I'd very much be up for helping you create more sprites for it. Communication is a important, and if you'd like a free sprite it's best to keep in contact with me. Leave a post here, and if I like what I see then I'll carry the convo over to PMs! Feel free to ask any questions as well below. ouo

Things that don't interest me;;
most school / uniform designs
most modern designs
making Background arts and

Things that get my attention;;
fantasy stuff!
magic-y
medieval feels
monster features/non-humaniod monsters
odd skin colors, fun designs etc.

Naturally, there can be exceptions. Magical girl outfits can be fun, and they fall under school/uniform designs. Try your luck if you think I'd be interested!
Attachments
this one's a bit older but it's still a sample right~~
this one's a bit older but it's still a sample right~~
Here's a sprite that's appealing towards my fantasy side!
Here's a sprite that's appealing towards my fantasy side!

lovebby
Regular

Re: free/paid quick sprites~~

#2 Post by lovebby »

~~~

lovebby
Regular

Re: free/paid quick sprites~~

#3 Post by lovebby »

~~~