Commercial Romance VN - FILLING POSITIONS

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
SBG_Eric
Regular
Completed: Warhammer 40K (non-commercial MTG set), Tales of Symphonia (non-commercial MTG set)
Projects: Galactic Domain, Dragonfish Racers, *A Yet Unnamed Miniatures Wargame*
Organization: Sunbridge Games LLC
IRC Nick: SBG_Eric

Re: Commercial Romance VN - FILLING POSITIONS

#16 Post by SBG_Eric »

Hey there everyone. Thanks so much for all the outreach and interest in the project. So far I have been extending the application period, as I have been receiving PMs as the interviewing process has been moving forward. However, at this time I SHOULD have enough applicants to fill all positions. By the end of September all final interviews should be finished and final decision notices sent to those who applied.

If the need arises I will post back here and re-open for applications.
Sunbridge Games Projects
Visual Novel Project (Pre-Dev): http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 60&t=33087
- Seeking Writer (5% per scenario) [1 Scenarios Remaining]

Galactic Domain (Post-Dev/Testing) & Dragonfish Racers (In-Dev): Projects on Hold // Require Artist(s)

Other projects TBA: 2+

Fantasy/Play-or-Die Light Novel (Outline/Drafting)

Kuroi_Usagi
Regular
Projects: AuL, I am Succubus, 74901
Organization: Self
Soundcloud: ragingwhiterabbit
itch: kuroi-usagi.itch.io

#17 Post by Kuroi_Usagi »

If you still happen to be accepting applications for the writing position, I am interested in the project.

You can see samples of my writing in the link below. They are of various mediums.

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 63&t=34122
"I've always seen failure as a possibility, but never as an option."
Discord: Bunny of Wrath#3201
ImageImageImage

TheOwnedBagel
Completed: Engulfed
Organization: Freelancing

#18 Post by TheOwnedBagel »

I sent you a PM about being a writer

Benesumi
Regular
Tumblr: Benesumi

#19 Post by Benesumi »

How many characters/character sprites does a character artist needs to do? And is there an art style you hare going for?

SBG_Eric
Regular
Completed: Warhammer 40K (non-commercial MTG set), Tales of Symphonia (non-commercial MTG set)
Projects: Galactic Domain, Dragonfish Racers, *A Yet Unnamed Miniatures Wargame*

#20 Post by SBG_Eric »

Contracts have been sent out to parties expecting them. We are still looking for a background artist, so if you are interested feel free to apply either here or by sending me over a PM. Please include your Skype name, timezone, and when you would be free to speak. To those who have expressed interest already in the position I will be reaching out to you within the next few days. For an up-to-date list of Sunbridge Games projects and events check my signature.
Sunbridge Games Projects
Visual Novel Project (Pre-Dev): http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 60&t=33087

Galactic Domain (Post-Dev/Testing) & Dragonfish Racers (In-Dev): Projects on Hold // Require Artist(s)

arisa-chibara
Regular
Projects: "Lost in the drift" "Infinite Game Works" "Without Within 3" etc
Organization: Studio Katamalia
Tumblr: arisa-chibara
Deviantart: arisa-chibara

#21 Post by arisa-chibara »

Are you still looking for character artists or cg artists?

art sample: http://arisa-chibara.deviantart.com/
DH_demo.jpg
beachcpl3.jpg

SBG_Eric
Regular

#22 Post by SBG_Eric »

Unfortunately, I am coming to you all with some sad news today. Due to some extreme family circumstances one of our writers, SteamGirl, is having to leave the project in order to care for her daughter. I hope everyone's best wishes go out to SteamGirl and her daughter.

As a result we now have an opening for a writer (or 2) on the team. If you are interested in filling the position please contact me.
Sunbridge Games Projects

SBG_Eric
Regular

#23 Post by SBG_Eric »

After the start of the new year I will be doing some binge interviewing for the writer positions (2 now open). After these positions are filled work will begin immediately upon the signing of the contract in order to get back on schedule (or close to it).
Sunbridge Games Projects

Eight Rooks
Regular
Projects: Mirt (chapter one)
Tumblr: therookshavereturned
Deviantart: EightRooks

#24 Post by Eight Rooks »

Tried to PM you to give you a nudge about this, but your inbox seems to be full (the PM isn't leaving my outbox). No worries if you're excessively busy or you've filled the positions, etc.

Mods, feel free to delete this post if I'm just being dumb/missing something obvious.

SBG_Eric
Regular

#25 Post by SBG_Eric »

Eight Rooks wrote:Tried to PM you to give you a nudge about this, but your inbox seems to be full (the PM isn't leaving my outbox). No worries if you're excessively busy or you've filled the positions, etc.

Mods, feel free to delete this post if I'm just being dumb/missing something obvious.

Hey, sorry about the delays, Skype has decided to stop letting me log in and the company has decided to be trash and has take almost a week so far to solve nothing for me. I'm free all this week and into next to talk though, so I'll send you another contact via PM. I did recieve your PM though, so I'm not sure what that's about. :lol:
Sunbridge Games Projects

demonicbagel
Regular
Projects: The Flower Girl, The Cycle of Magic: Zevair's Tale

#26 Post by demonicbagel »

While I have my own little project (free dev/free to play) going on, I might be interested.

If you have not yet filled both Writer Positions that are needed, let me know. I require only a couple things from you and will detail them to you when you let me know.
Visual Novel Team's Twitter - https://twitter.com/OHHeartsVN

Our Healing Hearts Tumblr Blog - http://ohheartsvn.tumblr.com/

Avatar- Potato Cow Studios Logo Character by MelowBee

Brittany Vincent

#27 Post by Brittany Vincent »

I'm interested in applying for a writer position if it's still available. I sent along a PM.

Ferdokki
Veteran
Completed: Before Dream Valley, Chasing, Fear&Love
IRC Nick: Ferdokki

#28 Post by Ferdokki »

How detailed were you needing the backgrounds to be? What kinds of scenes, and what type of art style?

SBG_Eric
Regular

#29 Post by SBG_Eric »

Many thanks to ImmaDeker, who has joined our team as our second writer.
Sunbridge Games Projects

LadyOfGatsby
Veteran
Projects: Ethereal Creatures

#30 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

Hey there I would like to apply for writer position.
ImageImage