Ciikos Bridge looking for Linux/Mac testers ✿ [CLOSED]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Reikun
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Mnemonic Devices, Ciikos Bridge, Helena's Flowers, The Madness
Projects: Fox in the Hollyhocks
Organization: skyharborr
itch: skyharborr

Ciikos Bridge looking for Linux/Mac testers ✿ [CLOSED]

#1 Post by Reikun »

Got enough testers :) Thank you so much everyone who tested!

Hi! I'm looking for people running linux and/or mac who'd like to test my game Ciikos Bridge (old NaNo dev thread here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=30761)
The game is 99% complete now and just needs a little bit of testing/editing to get to a polished 1.0 version!

Our most recent lint:
The game contains 1,913 dialogue blocks, containing 17,922 words and 95,676
characters, for an average of 9.4 words and 50 characters per block.

The game contains 47 menus, 33 images, and 17 screens.
Screenshots:
Full res: 1366x768

I think the game takes about 1-2 hrs to get to one ending (depends on reading speed and how fast you can complete the trading section in the middle). I'd like the tester(s) to get at least 1 ending. This game has already been tested quite a bit on windows so bugs should be minimal. I mainly want to check if everything works correctly on mac/linux (application icon, minimal animation lag, etc)

If you have time this weekend/next week to test please reach out! Thank you for reading!! ^o^
Last edited by Reikun on Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

fastest way to contact me: DM @skyharborr on twitter

RayDizzle
Regular
Deviantart: Gem2012

Re: Ciikos Bridge looking for Linux/Mac testers ✿

#2 Post by RayDizzle »

This looks really interesting. I'd love to test it out for you on mac! Send me a link and I'll get right on it! :)