Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - DEMO NOV 17

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Bouki
Regular

Re: Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - DEMO NOV

#436 Post by Bouki »

Hi there sweetchiel, long time no see! :) I couldn't comment for some time since I rarely use my pc at dorm, but I kept stalking your game from the shadows. Only problem is, commenting from the phone can be pretty frustrating ^^' anyways, sorry for the lack of support, please forgive me! I talked about this game to my roommate who never played a vn before, and even she got excited ^^ I can't wait until release of this, hope everything about the game will be the way you want :)
P.s: guess who has to write and essay, read a book about politics, and study for eight finals in 15 days? But all I want at the moment is your precious bishies *_*

CRMson Angel
Regular
Projects: Dark Heart (GxB) 1

#437 Post by CRMson Angel »

*Getting prepared for the day, planning my pizza order for delivery and preparing to lock all doors and turn off all lights. It'll be like I'm not home and no one will bother me, oh and making sure I have enough soda...* hehehehehheheehhe
maybe tomorrow will the day I awaken to the dark in a room full of light. Chy's Beloved Abyss.
.... (^ also name of my dueling deck x.x I'm such a nerd)

Reiyane

#438 Post by Reiyane »

CRMson Angel wrote:*Getting prepared for the day, planning my pizza order for delivery and preparing to lock all doors and turn off all lights. It'll be like I'm not home and no one will bother me, oh and making sure I have enough soda...* hehehehehheheehhe

Make sure no one's in the bathroom too, just in case ;)

I can't wait for the full release either. I'm actually counting days (which I almost never do).

Lesleigh63
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: House of Dolls; Lads in Distress - Nano'16; Delusion Gallery Nano'18
Projects: BL VN
Deviantart: Lesleigh63

#439 Post by Lesleigh63 »

Really like that pick of Mitra.

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel

FULL VERSION RELEASE!

#440 Post by SweetChiel »

Ladies and gentlemen, the full version is released!!!
*Happy dance*
MY GOD! FINALLY!! :'DD
Please go here:
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 11&t=36078

CRMson Angel
Regular

#441 Post by CRMson Angel »

*squeals, runs in circles, starts download, continues to run in circles*

P.S. I payed $5 <3 I'd gladly donate to you <3
maybe tomorrow will the day I awaken to the dark in a room full of light. Chy's Beloved Abyss.

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#442 Post by SweetChiel »

Bouki wrote:Hi there sweetchiel, long time no see! :) I couldn't comment for some time since I rarely use my pc at dorm, but I kept stalking your game from the shadows. Only problem is, commenting from the phone can be pretty frustrating ^^' anyways, sorry for the lack of support, please forgive me! I talked about this game to my roommate who never played a vn before, and even she got excited ^^ I can't wait until release of this, hope everything about the game will be the way you want :)
P.s: guess who has to write and essay, read a book about politics, and study for eight finals in 15 days? But all I want at the moment is your precious bishies *_*
It's ok, I know how life could be so demanding xD
The full version is also finally released! I hope you and your dorm mate will enjoy and have fun with it! *squeals & doing a happy dance*
I do hope your finals essay will be finished with flying colours! Just imagine the bishies waiting for you at the end ;)

Reiyane wrote:
CRMson Angel wrote:*Getting prepared for the day, planning my pizza order for delivery and preparing to lock all doors and turn off all lights. It'll be like I'm not home and no one will bother me, oh and making sure I have enough soda...* hehehehehheheehhe

Make sure no one's in the bathroom too, just in case ;)

I can't wait for the full release either. I'm actually counting days (which I almost never do).
Lol I wish I could be there too so I can steal some of your pizza while enjoying your reactions ;)
Enjoy the VN Reiyane and CRMson Angel!
CRMson Angel wrote:*squeals, runs in circles, starts download, continues to run in circles*

P.S. I payed $5 <3 I'd gladly donate to you <3
and thanks for donating! I was really happy :'3 one step closer to the new software!
Lesleigh63 wrote:Really like that pick of Mitra.
Who doesnt'? x"DD
Well, enjoy the game!

snowflakes
Regular
Projects: Improve my art
Deviantart: vychi

#443 Post by snowflakes »

Wow! Such a long journey haha! I'm so glad that you finally released the game, not only because we all can play and enjoy it now, because you worked for it so hard and you never gave up! All your efforts to make this... I don't even have words to thank you.
I know that this may sound strange, but I feel somehow proud of this release... I've been stalking it since it was a 'baby', so seeing the final release makes me feel excited.
I hope everything goes well in your irl stuff too and congratulations on your release!!!!!!!
I'm downloading it as I'm writing this, so expect soon my first impressions in the 'Completed games' thread :')
Thank you, SweetChiel <3

kisa
Veteran
Completed: Brother Rose, Dogs Alone
Projects: So many projects, I can't name them.
Deviantart: tsubasafan135
itch: kisa

#444 Post by kisa »

*still waiting for the mac version*
I'm very happy that it's finally done! So very happy! Good job! <3
I'm offering commissions!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41656

CRMson Angel
Regular

#445 Post by CRMson Angel »

I've done all but Mitra's and I broke it *cries in a corner* I get to meeting all the guys and I do all the options but it brings me back to Asih asking where I wanna go and I can't anything anymore because there are no options ;-; *dies* I love the other stories so much ;-; I need to do this one ;-;

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#446 Post by try10 »

OMG! OMG! OMG! THANK YOU!!!! :D

CatyCats
Regular

#447 Post by CatyCats »

I'm going to comment my opinions about this game in the "completed part"
But first, you should change this title from "demo" to DONE or finished or COMPLETE so they would know that this project is finished?
You never know that some people don't watch the completed section everyday and more the work-in-progress section :p

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 28/12/2015

#448 Post by SweetChiel »

In today's update:

After a week of endless reading and learning about Ren'Py (Thanks to kisa and every user of lemmasoft here who encourages the remake of Nusantara with Ren'Py). I was very surprised when I came to an enlightenment : I frickin' understand about Ren'Py using J.edit O_O;
The last time I tried ren'py (roughly 2 years ago), I busted my brain over changing the main menu's BG -_-;

That's why, imagine my surprise when I actually understand about hotspot, animation, imagebuttons, -and I even could make CG screen and encyclopedia with Ren'py -Not easily mind you. The CG gallery is an improvement from leon's instant CG gallery code, and I spent 2 sleepless night for the encyclopedia...

Nevertheless, the gallery and encyclopedia screens are fully functioning! *clapping to myself*
*credits also goes to leon, aleema, and to many others in lemmasoft who provided answers about renpy*
cg gallery renpy.png
Now you know the remake is in progress and still in the 'preparation' stage.
I don't intend to make any changes in the script since it's already 'done' for me ^.^ improvements will be for the next game.

What troubles me might be the animation of characters x_x (you know I like to slide things), the conditional if, and I also decided not to include 'affection meter' since lord-knows how to make that thing with codes. No 2D live either since TyranoBuilder is still incomplete :( I can't make CG gallery or customized screens. HTML coding makes no sense to me OTL...

The progress might be slow since I have work and all that jazz, but I'll make a new thread if the ren'py version is done ;)

now, off I go to rest
xoxo,
SweetChiel

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#449 Post by try10 »

Waiting patiently for the ren'py version.
Good luck! :D