[Closed]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
miramirava
Soundcloud: mira-mira-va

[Closed]

#1 Post by miramirava »

Hi! My name is Mira and I'm a voice actor with little experience; however, I can speak English and Japanese and I have been practicing privately. I'm looking to get some experience voice acting for visual novels so I can begin my career as a more professional voice actor. If you're looking for a FREE voice actor who can speak English and Japanese, or have any comments or questions please post a reply or send me a pm. Also, if you're a more experienced voice actor, please feel free to give me advice, introduce me to other voice actors, etc!

Thank you!
Mira
Last edited by miramirava on Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

Re: [FREE] New Voice Actor (Eng/Jpn)

#2 Post by fleet »

Oops! I just noticed the sound cloud link. :oops:
Is there anything your prefer to do, or stuff you refuse to do?
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

RotGtIE
Veteran

#3 Post by RotGtIE »

Do you have an English demo reel? And to echo fleet, do you have any content restrictions?

miramirava

#4 Post by miramirava »

fleet wrote:Oops! I just noticed the sound cloud link. :oops:
Is there anything your prefer to do, or stuff you refuse to do?
I prefer doing cutesy/bubbily/childish characters, but I can try out other stuff, too~ And as far as I can think, I'm willing to do all kinds of roles! Including perverted ones huehuehue~
RotGtIE wrote:Do you have an English demo reel? And to echo fleet, do you have any content restrictions?
I don't have an English demo reel at the moment, but I can make something if you want! Since this is for you do you have any suggestions on what I should say/who I should play?

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran

#5 Post by fleet »

A demo reel of female adult saying:
Stop! (angry voice)
No! (angry voice)
Yes! (passionate)
I feel the same way! (passionate)
Faster, go faster! (passionate)
That was wonderful! (passionate)
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

miramirava

#6 Post by miramirava »

https://soundcloud.com/mira-mira_va/demo-reel-for-fleet

How's this? :)

Don't be afraid to direct me. If you need me to say anything a different way just let me know!

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran

#7 Post by fleet »

The pitch of your voice is a bit too high for the character I designed (she's supposed to be a college student, twenty-one years old).
Is it okay if I use a modified version (lowered pitch using sound editor program Audacity) for the erotic scenes in one of my free visual novels? I will credit you in the read-me file and in the in-game credits page as usagi-mira, or mira-mira or however you desire.
I encourage you to check some of my published adults only work before making your decision. "Wallis and the Time Machine" and The Scion's Desire are both in the 'completed adult visual novel' section here at Lemmasoft.
Very respectfully,
fleet

miramirava

#8 Post by miramirava »

Hm, after playing through "Wallis and the Time Machine" I'm not sure your kind of work is what I'm looking for. Mostly because there's not very much voice. Are you planning on implementing more voice in your future games? :o

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran

#9 Post by fleet »

usagi_mira wrote:Hm, after playing through "Wallis and the Time Machine" I'm not sure your kind of work is what I'm looking for. Mostly because there's not very much voice. Are you planning on implementing more voice in your future games? :o
No, I do not plan to implement more voice in future games. I do plan to continue using limited voice acting in some erotic scenes.
Thank you for your consideration. Unless you say otherwise, I will assume you do not wish me to use your voice work. I wish you success in finding a project where you feel comfortable.
To prevent unauthorized use, you might want to delete the link to the erotic voice work.
Very respectfully,
fleet

RotGtIE
Veteran

#10 Post by RotGtIE »

usagi_mira wrote:I don't have an English demo reel at the moment, but I can make something if you want! Since this is for you do you have any suggestions on what I should say/who I should play?
It's not so much for me as it is for your benefit. My recommendation would be for you to choose lines from several shows you like that fall within your range and dub over a few of them yourself. A reel of one to two minutes featuring these deliveries by you should suffice.

I would also recommend clarifying your content restrictions, if you have any. Those who produce content with sexually explicit material will need to know before considering you for a role.

dfbreezy
Regular
Completed: Episicava, Analistica Academy.
Projects: Rainbow dreams, ADV Tale, A Noble Conquest.
Organization: Epicworks
Deviantart: Epic-works
Soundcloud: Epic_Works
itch: epic-works

#11 Post by dfbreezy »

How good are you with tsundere/hime-dere..?
ImageImage ImageImage

Deuces

#12 Post by Deuces »

I'm interested in your work, mainly because you're bilingual. For some reason I cannot hear your demo. But if you would like to help out with a game, I'd be glad to hear some samples. The game will be NSFW, though; so there's your warning if you get offended easily. You can reach me at deuces.mcgee.flash@gmail.com for a free demo of my game.