Willfor's Musical Composition Services [Open]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Willfor

Willfor's Musical Composition Services [Open]

#1 Post by Willfor »

Hello. I'm Willfor, and I'm an audio engineer looking to get into the wild world of ~game music~ Actually, I've been at this for a while, but I got very busy recording other people's music instead of making mine. I'm looking for paid work at pretty reasonable rates that will depend entirely on the project.

I put together a small portfolio of my latest work, and this is what I can pull together on about a 1-2 day turnaround schedule for each track.

The top two soundtracks I have here are both from weekend long game jams, so I can pull together a decent amount of music in a short time frame if I have a decent amount of notice to block off those days for work.

Rock both soft and hard are my best genres, but I have experience with several different music stylings along with a pretty decent grounding in music theory.

If you'd like a quote on my rates please feel from to send me a PM, or an email at willfor [at] gmail.com. I'd like to think I'm pretty competitive. I'm pretty excited to be working on even more projects going forward. :D

CarrotyCat
Regular

Re: Willfor's Musical Composition Services [Open]

#2 Post by CarrotyCat »

Welcome to the forums! :)

I've listened to your tracks and they're really interesting! PM'ed you =)