Palinurus (Remastered) Release on Steam, December 9th, 2016!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
MimirollCookie
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Best Friends (DRAMA), Sweet and Spices (NaNo16)
Projects: Cupid's Wish, Best Friends Deux
Organization: Pastelle Studios
Deviantart: MimirollCookie

Re: Palinurus (SciFi, Romance, BxG, Kinetic) [NaNoRenO2015]

#16 Post by MimirollCookie »

Itch.io doesn't support mobile download :( are you gonna put an alternative link for cellphone users?

Electromancer
Regular
Completed: A New and Beautiful World [Ludum Dare 30], Lull [Ludum Dare 31], Palinurus [NaNoRenO 2015], Seeds of Sylvia [Secret Santa 2015], Fare Thee Well [NaNoRenO 2016]
Projects: Republic of Stories
Organization: Freelance

Re: Palinurus [NaNoRenO2015] [HELP US ON STEAM GREENLIGHT!]

#17 Post by Electromancer »

Hello everyone!

The remastered edition of Palinurus, compiled for its one year anniversary, is now currently facing the Steam Greenlight process.

Please, please, please consider checking us out and voting for us if you would like!

Thank you all very sincerely and very much for showing your interest in our project.

Greenlight Page: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =621971158

Steam Trailer: https://youtu.be/7qYayuB_XVg
Student activist. Son of immigrants. Published poet, author. Young but experienced freelance writer at $0.05/word, DM for portfolio. Buddhist. BLM.

TuttyTheFruity
Regular
Completed: A!MGIADSFTDOH!, Palinurus, Our Home., Seeds of Sylvia, Last Continue Customization Prototypes
Projects: Citrus Girls
Organization: Watercress Studios
IRC Nick: TuttyTheFruity
Tumblr: therecettearsarereal
Github: TuttyTheFruity

Re: Palinurus [NaNoRenO2015] [Now on Steam Greenlight!]

#18 Post by TuttyTheFruity »

Hey guys, just wanted to share with LemmaSoft that Palinurus received a graphical update and is currently on Steam Greenlight! We're inching closer to our goal of Top 100 (almost halfway there!!!) but we can use all the help we can get, so please vote Yes! It'll be free to play and I feel it will be well worth your time.

We also have plans for NaNoRenO '16 starting next month. Keep an eye out, we're gonna be going ham!
Check out our Maximum Monster Month submission, Ah! My Girlfriend is a Demon Summoned from the Depths of Hell!

TheForeverLoneWolf
Regular
Completed: Lull, Palinurus, Seeds of Sylvia, Fare Thee Well, Our Home., Ah! My Girlfriend is a Demon Summoned from the Depths of Hell!, Cautionary Tale, Ah!! My Roommate is a Succubus Hellbent on World Conquest!!, this was for you., A Field of Flowers and Stars.
Projects: Avitus, Missing Stars
Organization: Watercress, Somnova Studios, Imagibeat Studio
itch: watercress

Palinurus (Remastered) Release on Steam, December 9th, 2016!

#19 Post by TheForeverLoneWolf »

Palinurus. The story of the ocean of stars. Joy, beautiful sparkle of the gods. Daughter of Elysium.

After two long years, our 2015 NaNoRenO game is finally coming to Steam! With remastered visuals, updated music, and redone interface, we are extremely proud to unveil our first Steam release. Download it for free here on December 9th!

We would never have had this opportunity were it not for the hard working people in Watercress. While many at Watercress spent much of their time delivering this game, we'd like to thank former member Electro for his dedication as the Palinurus Project Director, who spent many days (and nights) of his own time delivering a freeware game as an unpaid volunteer. He, and many others like Instant (Budapest's artist) and Echo (Watercress' Coding Director), came together to make our dream a reality.

Them, like all of us at Watercress, did this for free, and I as Watercress' Studio Director can't thank them enough.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy our game!

If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to comment on our Steam page, or contact us directly on our Gmail (watercress.studios@gmail.com), subreddit, or Discord Server!
Feel free to check out some of Watercress' previous or current works. Here's a link to our itch.io, Steam, and our Discord!

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: Palinurus (Remastered) Release on Steam, December 9th, 2

#20 Post by Taleweaver »

Merged your two Palinurus threads into one.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

txqina
Regular

#21 Post by txqina »

Thanks for Palinurus.

A good story (I think) makes you think about life, not just the story content itself. So Palinurus succeeds on that front.

Mammon
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Pervert&Yandere, Stalker&Yandere
Projects: Roses Of The Thorn Prince

#22 Post by Mammon »

Oh right! I left a review on Steam but forgot to do the same for Lemmasoft (as usual). I played your new version a few weeks ago, and loved it. The status quo between them and relying on and resisting against it at the same time gave the characters an interesting dynamic. And the ending, masterfully done how that music box from the main menu suddenly returned. Good game!
ImageImageImage

Want some CC sprites?