Not Another Cinderella Story! BxB

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
LadyOfGatsby
Veteran
Projects: Ethereal Creatures

Re: Not Another Cinderella Story! (bxb) [NaNoRenO2016]

#61 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

Weenily wrote:WOW THAT GUI IS REALLY FANTASTIC I love the colors and omg those sparkles are perfect. The pocketwatch quickmenu is nice too! Everything definitely feels "Cinderella" and very fanciful. It's also real easy to read. Congrats on writing 5,500 words!

!!! Oh gosh those sprites are so detailed! Ellie's clothes are really gorgeous! I love the style on the first one (especially that coloring omg so good) but the second one is lovely too! I kinda miss the freckles(?) on her shoulders. THAT YOUNG FAIRY GODFATHER THOUGH. I LOVE THIS SPIN ON THE FAIRY GODFATHER I don't know how to feel about romancing him hAHA. I love Noah's sprite, I like his body shape and that fab hair. Step mother looks excellent! The coloring on her clothes is really nice and I can realistically see the folds. Wes looks very romanceable. What a hottie. Reuben has fabulous hair and a nice face but I think his pose is kind of stiff and his waist is a tad too thin? Otherwise these are really nice sprites and you should defs be proud of your work! :>
Thanks so much, I worked really hard on the gui lol. Yeah the fairy godfather will be a different kind of route, with him being Shota and everything but I assure it will work out :D
ImageImage

Weenily
Regular
Tumblr: Weenily

#62 Post by Weenily »

No problem, it definitely shows! LOL okay I'm gonna trust you on that.
You can call me either Weenily or Gaile! They/them pronouns please and thank you.

LadyOfGatsby
Veteran

#63 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

Weenily wrote:No problem, it definitely shows! LOL okay I'm gonna trust you on that.
LOL yes please have faith
ImageImage

LadyOfGatsby
Veteran

#64 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

Day 3 is done, finally. Our deadlines for the first week have been met overall.
ImageImage

Drewz
Regular

#65 Post by Drewz »

Seth is nearly finished :D. He has two poses, although nearly identical; the other pose is just basically the same sprite with his left arm down :D
With this, there's only the Prince left to do :D

Alcor
Veteran
Completed: Lads in Distress (NaNo '16), misSHAPEn love! (NaNo '16)
Projects: a(t)rium
itch: cosmic-albacore

#66 Post by Alcor »

D'awww, that shota is so cute. I just really love how you draw hair--it's soooo shiny!

GUI and art are both looking really nice, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys can do! Good luck!

Sayumi101
Veteran
Completed: Closing Spaces, Pastel Rain, Straight Up: Sister-zoned!, Run 'N Gun
Projects: Hunta-H ~Romancing Idols~
Deviantart: Sayumi101
itch: sayumi101

#67 Post by Sayumi101 »

A BxB Cinderella story? SOLD!!!
As if the title and the premise wasn't alluring enough, now I have deal with flashes of the MC's abs from the concept sketch and the....naked older brother sketch!!! O.O Your sketch artist is evil! GENIUSLY EVIL. //faints
The GUI looks so beautiful! And the logo is just plain awesome.... Gotta love em sparkles. X'D
On a side note.... Woah that evil step mother looks positively DIABOLICAL! Such perfection... Did I mention how I almost fainted from the older brother sketch? Ah I did. //is slapped.
Anywho, really love the look of things so far.
Here's hoping you get the game together in every bit as you planned!
Good luck.
And yaaay to shota fairies X'D
ImageImageImage

LadyOfGatsby
Veteran

#68 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

ALCOR_etc wrote:D'awww, that shota is so cute. I just really love how you draw hair--it's soooo shiny!

GUI and art are both looking really nice, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys can do! Good luck!
Thank you <3
Sayumi101 wrote:A BxB Cinderella story? SOLD!!!
As if the title and the premise wasn't alluring enough, now I have deal with flashes of the MC's abs from the concept sketch and the....naked older brother sketch!!! O.O Your sketch artist is evil! GENIUSLY EVIL. //faints
The GUI looks so beautiful! And the logo is just plain awesome.... Gotta love em sparkles. X'D
On a side note.... Woah that evil step mother looks positively DIABOLICAL! Such perfection... Did I mention how I almost fainted from the older brother sketch? Ah I did. //is slapped.
Good luck.
I'm glad you're sold onto the Cinderella BxB story haha. Drew is wonderful! Yup, the sparkles effect just made me think like something magical so I had to put it in the gui lol. Yes, step mother is so evil, her sprite has to be one of my favorites too :3 Glad people are liking shota fairy lol. Thanks so much, I'm hoping it goes as planned too!
ImageImage

Drewz
Regular

#69 Post by Drewz »

ALCOR_etc wrote:D'awww, that shota is so cute. I just really love how you draw hair--it's soooo shiny!

Thank you! Glad you liked Seth, I was afraid it'll look weird since I rarely draw shota (I'm pretty sure that it's my first one actually but then again, I have a really short memory).
Sayumi101 wrote:A BxB Cinderella story? SOLD!!!
Good luck.
Geniusly Evil? I like the sound of that lol; Thanks! ♥

Lesleigh63
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: House of Dolls; Lads in Distress - Nano'16; Delusion Gallery Nano'18
Projects: BL VN
Deviantart: Lesleigh63

#70 Post by Lesleigh63 »

Drewz - glad you got your internet connection and your sprites look amazing (love those details/textures in the clothes - it's gorgeous).

LadyOfGatsby - glad things worked out.

Good luck with the rest of the month.

Drewz
Regular

#71 Post by Drewz »

Lesleigh63 : Thank you ♥♥♥

LadyOfGatsby
Veteran

#72 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

Lesleigh63 wrote:Drewz - glad you got your internet connection and your sprites look amazing (love those details/textures in the clothes - it's gorgeous).

LadyOfGatsby - glad things worked out.

Good luck with the rest of the month.
Thanks so much me too!
ImageImage

LadyOfGatsby
Veteran

Re: Not Another Cinderella Story! BxB [NaNoRenO2016]

#73 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

Random update: The prince sprite still needs to be done. Day 4 will be done by Drew and day 5 is in progress. Expressions and the gui touch up by drew are aimed to be modified by this week. Overall, it seems to be going at a good pace.
ImageImage

LadyOfGatsby
Veteran

#74 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

Day 5 is done! :)
ImageImage

Drewz
Regular

#75 Post by Drewz »

A try at the Prince, I think it's the one guys ! XD The colors and expressions on the right are just sketches tho :3
The image is slightly wider than 800px So I can't put it here, you'll have to click on this direct link to see it :D
What do you think of him ? :3