Whoa, bad weather over several days...

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
chisa-chan
Regular

Whoa, bad weather over several days...

#1 Post by chisa-chan »

Yeah, today is just colder than usual. I do not know what happened, but the wind blows VERY hard today, from this morning (it's evening here now, yeah). When I went to the school at 7.30 AM (because there was no more lessons), the wind was so hard. And it is still so hard now.

I hope everything will be fine. Yesterday, a disaster happened in Karanganyar, Central Java (a landslide). Many areas in Java get flooded until today (especially Jakarta, yeah. The last one in February 2007 sunk 70% of Jakarta area). Not sure if there will be another terrible earthquake again. :(
Kalau tidak suka ya jangan diladeni, gitu aja kok repot™.
Cynanthia's Blog (Indonesian)

JQuartz
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: 0 completed game. Still haven't made any meaningfully completed games...

Re: Whoa, bad weather over several days...

#2 Post by JQuartz »

Not sure what to say...I guess you should be alert and pack all important documents (including your scripts) into a bag so that you can quickly grab them and run outside if anything bad happens. Who knows maybe such an experience will enable you to write a powerful story about global warming and make everyone to start taking steps to save the world.
I suspect somebody is stealing my internet identity so don't believe everything I tell you via messages. I don't post or send messages anymore so don't believe anything I tell you via messages or posts.

chisa-chan
Regular

#3 Post by chisa-chan »

I thank God that ever since I moved to the place where I live now (I've been in this place over 8 years), there is almost no disasters such as landslides and floods (yeah, despite the truth that the place is a bit far away from many places. My house is at the rural area).

Just hope everything will be OK :?

Samu-kun
King of Moé
Organization: Love in Space Inc

#4 Post by Samu-kun »

Uguu. Winter in mid America stinks. Everything freezes over and it's impossible to get anywhere. And my brother appearently left the door open for god knows how long this morning and my dog ran away... Luckily she's very small and lazy and didn't end up far. Good thing she didn't get run over by a car or something... >_<;

Hime
Veteran
Projects: Project Nattsu, Take Rena Home

#5 Post by Hime »

No white Christmas where I live... And honestly, I've never experienced a Christmas that wasn't white before. It's kind of depressing. Global warming, huh? :(

chisa-chan
Regular

#6 Post by chisa-chan »

Hime wrote:No white Christmas where I live... And honestly, I've never experienced a Christmas that wasn't white before. It's kind of depressing. Global warming, huh? :(
That's much better. In Indonesia there is no white Christmas, since Indonesia has tropical climate. What exist in every Christmas are rain, hard wind, and flood (yeah, unless in my place). Sucks :evil: .