Any character generator, any character generator at all?

Questions, skill improvement, and respectful critique involving art assets.
PhoenixBard

Any character generator, any character generator at all?

#1 Post by PhoenixBard »

Is there any sort of free to use Character Generator? 2D sprites used in Visual novels? Where you can generate a base character and then change the facial expression? Like in Winter Wolves' "Roommates" or the images that come with Renpy. One sprite, one outfit, but the only difference is the facial expression.

Is there a software that generates them from different elements? Any style. Anime or not anime, doesn't matter. Can be any art style (As long as they look realistic like "Roommates" or the images that are included with Renpy.

Free, Must be in English, and can generate male and female. Where the art style is either "anime" adult realistic, or like "Roommates" and the Renpy default included images.

Generate a character. That is the default stating point, character has facial expression. Taking the same character, give the character different facial expressions. Saving a copy of one each time. So you have the same exact default character, but multiple copies, each one with a different facial expression. The Internet is a vast place. I'm confident that out of the billions of websites, at least one has a software program that does that:

Free, Must be in English, and can generate male and female. Where the art style is either "anime" adult realistic, or like "Roommates" and the Renpy default included images.

MimirollCookie
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Best Friends (DRAMA), Sweet and Spices (NaNo16)
Projects: Cupid's Wish, Best Friends Deux
Organization: Pastelle Studios
Deviantart: MimirollCookie

Re: Any character generator, any character generator at all?

#2 Post by MimirollCookie »

Yes. It's at the Asset Creation:Art, I suppose.
It's name is IICharacter Alpha.
Click this for the link.
hope it helps! :D
P.S. It has different kinds of style. I hope you find the style that you've want to find. :)
"If they can do it, you can do it too! make them do it. They can do it, right?" :lol:
Getting a new laptop. Hopefully going back to VN making! (BWAHAHA)

PhoenixBard

#3 Post by PhoenixBard »

MimirollCookie wrote:Yes. It's at the Asset Creation:Art, I suppose.
It's name is IICharacter Alpha.
Click this for the link.
hope it helps! :D
P.S. It has different kinds of style. I hope you find the style that you've want to find. :)
Is the yadi.sk link the download link? I went to the forum link you posted, then clicked download. I see now, in the youtube video, the part about whether or no assets can be used in commercial projects.

It seems like a really shady source. Is there another place to download it from, or a similar program?

MimirollCookie
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Best Friends (DRAMA), Sweet and Spices (NaNo16)
Projects: Cupid's Wish, Best Friends Deux
Organization: Pastelle Studios
Deviantart: MimirollCookie

#4 Post by MimirollCookie »

Well, I downloaded it at yadi.sk. Well it worked and no bugs at all. :)
But yeah. yadi.sk is it's download link. I know it's shady, but we have no choice. It's the download link.
IDK if there's another alternative link.
"If they can do it, you can do it too! make them do it. They can do it, right?" :lol:
Getting a new laptop. Hopefully going back to VN making! (BWAHAHA)