Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
PrangCezca
Organization: Classical Projects

Re: Guestbook

#4306 Post by PrangCezca »

Hello everybody! I'm PrangCezca!
I Love Romance VNs sooooo If you know some good Romance novelz let me know!
My itch.io site is in progress. :3

My organization is the Classical Projects!
If you'd like to join, shoot me a pm.

Have a nice day. :)

Salt Lord
Tumblr: dragonybluestar.tumblr

#4307 Post by Salt Lord »

Hey!
I'm Ale aka Salt Lord!
Kind of new to all this VN thing...
Literally... :oops:

I want to make a VN game. I played a few that I enjoyed, I like making art and I hope I could make a game soon. I started doing programming and I hope I can get used to everything here! It's kind of confusing and I feel bad as I don't have any project in plan for the moment! :oops:

Thanks for letting me join and have a great day! :mrgreen:

PrincessMossy

#4308 Post by PrincessMossy »

Hey! I'm Mossy! Nice to meet you! I hope that we can become good friends!

I'm not too good at this kind of thing! I usually have more problems than progress, but I'm still learning! I might have a few questions for you guys from time to time because of the aforementioned problems.

I have loved visual novels for awhile. My favorite is 'Hatoful Boyfriend'. >///< I love birds. I literally have an obsession with birds. That might be partly due to this weird game!

Thanks for reading my little post here! I hope we can get along!

petit melon
Projects: Project Otome
Organization: Cute & Steamy Romances
Tumblr: Petitpunch

#4309 Post by petit melon »

Hello! I'm new to this visual novel thing, but I'm an established published author. I really love playing visual novels and want to try my hand at writing them, so I came here. :lol: Nice to meet everyone and I hope to become a part of the community. :)

FirunaFuxfell
Projects: Enchant
Deviantart: FirunaFuxfell

#4310 Post by FirunaFuxfell »

Hey guys c:
I fell for Visual Novels after playing Alnoners and Ascension.
So.. right now I try to figure out a concept for my own, I guess I'll need help for that. So.. Hopefully it will be good c:

Xyr
Projects: Deathly Love, Viridian(Script)
Tumblr: shadowsfall0
Deviantart: shadowsfall0

#4311 Post by Xyr »

Hmm. How to make a good impression in front of everyone...

GREETINGS AND SALIVATIONS! Wait...That's not how that saying goes. Ah, well.

Hello everyone! I'm Xyr. I go by shadowsfall0 on many other sites including Tumblr and DeviantArt, and it's also my Steam username. I'm a 21 year old Engineering major with a love for literature, art, and philosophy.

I got into visual novels a few years ago, around 2012 to be exact with Clannad, Kanon, Fate/Stay Night, and recently Analogue: A Hate Story. I absolutely love the potential that they can bring to any sort of narrative, and I myself have been studying into them more as of late. In my own time I often take part in the NaNoWriMo competition and write out a 50k novel then either chunk it or keep it for future reference in case I decide to come back to it.

I mainly write, and in a team, that'd be my biggest part to play. I have been practicing drawing for a while now, but there's nothing that great worth showing(I can't draw on a computer to save my life) and I've been coding for a long time, though Python is something I'm still learning. I'm planning on hopefully finding people to recruit for a project soon, but I'm not going to rush it until I have a solid script to show for it(working on it the last month or so) can't make a recruitment offer without showing something you've done, right?

I hope to talk with you all about creative endeavors and see how you all "creatively tick" if you will. I absolutely love to spout ideas back and forth about writing, art, and even non-related stuff like Sciences, philosophy, etc. Hope to see you guys around the forums!

crystalscm
Regular
Completed: Suiyue
Projects: Scales of Fate
itch: tsukimii

hello!

#4312 Post by crystalscm »

name: crystal
comments: it helps with browsing a different variety of games and creating discussions about completed and ongoing games. also, it's a good place to seek help if need be, so yeah...
games: i'm soon planning to make a game with my friend; its genre is romance and horror/thriller. it won't come out this year, probably in late 2017 to mid 2018, possibly.

Chiefdraqon

#4313 Post by Chiefdraqon »

Hello everyone. While my username is labeled as Chiefdraqon, most people call me Chief or Draqon. I have not worked in any formal VN project before, but I do have a good amount of writing experience. Of course, it is nothing formal or professional, but I can write in a good variety of settings with different tones and in different narratives. Aside from (what I like to believe is) good quality writing, I can also help others with plot, character, and setting ideas. I am also practicing 3d modeling, so I may perhaps be of assistance with CG animations or backgrounds in the future.

I look forward to working alongside you all!

Lyonsbanner
Tumblr: Lyonsbanner

Bonjour

#4314 Post by Lyonsbanner »

Hello everybody.
I'm Lyonsbanner, a french developper (with an horrible writing in english) very curious about Ren'py software. I like to create as much as playing : programming, composing music, write some narrative adventure and sometimes translate. Yeah, that's to much of skills (and they are not necessarily in the forefront (If that's the correct word ?)), but it's because I'm passionately curious.
Nice to meet you and see you in the forum.

Aerandor

#4315 Post by Aerandor »

Hello everyone, Aerandor here! I stumbled upon ren'py while trying to figure out how to combine rpg and ren'ai elements into a game. Gotta say, I got a good laugh off of the tutorial game when I read the "greek" in the floating magic circle. Whoever came up with that, kudos! Anyway, hoping to have a fun ride here. See you all around!

MadlySweet
Deviantart: MadlySweet

#4316 Post by MadlySweet »

MadlySweet here! I'm from the Philippines. My comment about LSF is that this site is really helpful for those who want to encounter, play and create Visual Novel a.k.a Otome Games. That's all :D

Nice to meet all of you.

maria-chaaan
Completed: My Friend Who Came From the Forest
Projects: My Friend Who Came From the Forest
Organization: PlayHaus
Tumblr: itsmariachaaan
Deviantart: mariachaaan

#4317 Post by maria-chaaan »

Hi everyone~!

I am maria-chaaan~! I am from the PH and I love reading manga :3 I have played some VN's before but not as many as. I fell in love with VNs though so I want to learn a lot about it and possibly make my own in the future since I also love writing fiction stories :3

This is the most comprehensive place that I have found so far providing camaraderie among other VNovelists and readers alike as well as some tutorials on how to create our own VNs :3

Hope to get along with you all. Please take care of me~! :3 :wink:

Gaming4Hearts
Deviantart: Gaming4Hearts

#4318 Post by Gaming4Hearts »

Hello everybody!

I'm Chris aka Gaming4Hearts, which is also my Deviantart.
I'm from the Netherlands.

After playing quite a few dating sims and virtual novels, I thought I'd love to make one. I'm also writing a book, though right now the passion is veering towards making a VN because I like how easy it is to work with Ren'py.

I especially loved Katawa Shoujo.

Kind regards

succucumber
Tumblr: succucumber

#4319 Post by succucumber »

Hey guys! I just stumbled upon this forum while looking for ideas for my own VN, and I am pleasantly surprised.
From what I've seen, the atmosphere here is really nice and I can't wait to meet a lot you guys here!

I'm an artist and some what of a writer. Hopefully, I can produce a VN sometime in the near future.

Shamsia
Completed: Mi vida en el bunker, El camino de la bruja

#4320 Post by Shamsia »

Hello, world (of LSF).

I am Shamsia, a newcomer to this world of VN programming.

I was born and raised in the Kingdom of Chaos my whole life. In the meantime I read a lot of books, and I graduated as a programmer. The next step was almost evident. I finished a little project (it will not be uploaded here, since I used drawings of artists I like) the first month of this year, and now I am going for a more ambitious VN.

I hope I can give and take here.