★ RockRobin - Open Beta

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
smergrl3495
Tumblr: smergrl3495
Deviantart: smergrl3495

Re: ★ RockRobin - Open Beta

#136 Post by smergrl3495 »

Archangelina wrote:
smergrl3495 wrote:I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be able to interact with the characters in open-ended mode but so far I can only hang out with Collin and Blue Rose. Also I'm not sure how to trigger Beau's route as it doesn't come up at the same time as Kirby and Dallas' routes. Also I'm seeing that some people say that there is a Sterling route?! How do you get that because I would love to see more of him. :D
Which character are you trying to interact with? Many of them haven't been released. If you drove back with Veau and have a higher relationship core with him than Em then I think it should trigger.

Can someone help me out on how to get the Beach II scene in Dallas' route? I get all the way up to Sterling III bt I cant go any further :/
I've been trying to interact with Natasha and I thought that since she had already been released so I should have been able to talk to her.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#137 Post by Zelan »

smergrl3495 wrote: I've been trying to interact with Natasha and I thought that since she had already been released so I should have been able to talk to her.
When did you download the game? If you downloaded it before she was released, you need to update the game.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#138 Post by Zelan »

Finally got around to finishing this album. Here's a link to the Imgur album of the typos I found (some of them may be repeated, sorry if that's the case): Link

Most of them SHOULD be in the order that I saw them, but a few got really out of place for some reason. The last one, for instance, is from one of the flashbacks about Collin, so it would have occurred earlier.

Aleema
Lemma-Class Veteran
Organization: happyB
Tumblr: happybackwards

#139 Post by Aleema »

Archangelina wrote:...Having said that there is one question that's just burning me up! Will we ever be able to have Robin quit smoking? It seems silly to be so invested in this but after getting so attached to Emmitt I just have to know if it'll be an option!
I think you'll be happy with Emmitt's continuation that releases in June. ;)
riverbluesbear wrote:Just a quick question, sorry if anyone else has asked/answered it, but how old is everyone? I'm just curious. I know (or at least I'm pretty sure) Emmitt is nineteen, but what about everyone else? (Including like Owen, Sterling, Collin, Natasha, Joel, etc)
They were all about my age when I started writing, so early twenties to mid twenties.
rizrice wrote:I've been trying out the open ended route and whenever I save and try to go back to that particular save, it resets all the work I've done and I have to start from scratch.

Also, I'm not sure if this is supposed to be like this but when I go to the memorabilia none of the scenes are titled so I don't know what scene I'm clicking. I've gone through all the main guys routes and none of their scenes are titled either.

I've re downloaded a couple times but the problems still persist. I currently have version 0.72.
Oh no! Is that save error only for Open Mode? Where does it re-load your game exactly?

The Memorabilia graphic glitch might be solved if you try different rendering. Hold SHIFT on start up and select a new option.
Archangelina wrote:Can someone help me out on how to get the Beach II scene in Dallas' route? I get all the way up to Sterling III bt I cant go any further :/
Beach II is literally just Beach I but after the flashbacks.
smergrl3495 wrote:I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be able to interact with the characters in open-ended mode but so far I can only hang out with Collin and Blue Rose. Also I'm not sure how to trigger Beau's route as it doesn't come up at the same time as Kirby and Dallas' routes. Also I'm seeing that some people say that there is a Sterling route?! How do you get that because I would love to see more of him. :D
Everyone who is released has a walkthrough in the game folder (except Sterling, you'll have to discover him for yourself). Everyone's hang out unlocks at different times. Some require you to see their whole plot line before they like Robin enough to hang out.

Like others have said, just don't ride with Dallas after auditions and Beau becomes available.
Zelan wrote:Finally got around to finishing this album. Here's a link to the Imgur album of the typos I found (some of them may be repeated, sorry if that's the case): Link
Thank you very much!

rizrice

#140 Post by rizrice »

Aleema wrote:Oh no! Is that save error only for Open Mode? Where does it re-load your game exactly?

The Memorabilia graphic glitch might be solved if you try different rendering. Hold SHIFT on start up and select a new option.
Yeah, the save error only happens for Open Mode. It re-loads the game at the beginning right at March 1.

And thanks for the help! The Memorabilia glitch is fixed.
Attachments
resetgame.png

Archangelina

#141 Post by Archangelina »

Beach II is literally just Beach I but after the flashbacks.
...I don't have that one either. XD

I think I have isolated the problem, however. For some reason the AMP awards happen three weeks after I get nominated and do the practice. I've tried slowing myself down (I play on Normal mode, maybe I should go to Hard) but I still end up finishing April-May 2nd year. Is there any way to put off the AMPs after getting nominated so I can see the Sterling events, and go on dates with Dallas?

(EDIT: I get up to chatting with Dallas about revisiting Sterling and then the AMPs are ALWAYS that weekend. I'm making sure Dallas' affection is maxed out.)

(EDIT2: Ahhhh I just had to make sure that my popularity was low enough that it didn't automatically trigger the AMPs)

Now that I've completed Dallas' route... (Spoiler for B and D's routes)
How soon after banging Dallas did Robin get pregnant? I'm just saying I am wild for the idea of him having been the father. Maybe the miscarriage will be addressed in his continued route?? (Not just because I want them to discuss the possibility but also because Robin feels so much shame regarding her pregnancy and miscarriage. It is awful living feeling like you must keep something a secret from the people closest to you. Of course maybe Dallas knows what happened already but I realllllllly doubt it.

Archangelina

#142 Post by Archangelina »

Y'all I am sorry for double-posting but I figured the first reply was long enough as it is.

Can anyone tell me if they're having issues triggering "The Duet" scene with Collin? I did Rivalry Renewed then got complained at by Joel for being mean to Collin. Collin's been at 100 relationship points and I've been hanging out with him for the past 4 months but the darn scene won't trigger.

(EDIT: Joel is indeed the problem. After his dispute Collin's romance route is unattainable. Romance was sucessful with Natasha and Emma)
Last edited by Archangelina on Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

lo6otia

#143 Post by lo6otia »

I finally had some free time to play again last night, now I'm on Beau's path and I must admit I like it much more than I thought. So far I don't have any issues, I think I'm almost at the end because I've just seen the pawn shop scene. And after meeting Seth I really can't wait for him to be released. I was like: Ok, Beau, you're a good guy, but you can go home now. It's good he's last so I can give a chance to the others, haha, but...I'm impatiently waiting you know :)
And there's something I noticed - on my previous playthroughs with Emmitt and Dallas the "Christmas Break" scenes in memorabilia are still ??? In the walkthrough it says they are automatic and I think I've seen them. Maybe it's because of the many updates while playing them. It doesn't really matter for me because I'll replay everything again when the final version is released, just letting you know.

riverbluesbear
Regular
Projects: RTANMUSSB!

#144 Post by riverbluesbear »

Well wait, oh shit. I thought Robin was preggers with Sterling's kid, then had an abortion. Did I totally get that wrong? Am I missing something here? And, just as a general question, how long as it been since Dallas left the band? A year, two years?

Archangelina

#145 Post by Archangelina »

riverbluesbear wrote:
Well wait, oh shit. I thought Robin was preggers with Sterling's kid, then had an abortion. Did I totally get that wrong? Am I missing something here? And, just as a general question, how long as it been since Dallas left the band? A year, two years?
Nah, I'm 99% sure it was a miscarriage. In Beau's route he said "...luckily for her it didn't go through..."" Which implies that the baby themselves died, not that Robin did anything. Also she is seen very offended when Beau even mentions the idea of her having had an abortion earlier. In Dallas's route she was talking about stomach pain- which was when I assume she miscarried. IDK about anything else though lol.

peggyrises

#146 Post by peggyrises »

Best free game I have ever played :D
I enjoyed everything about it, well except for Dallas' route... he is alright but his story has too much angst for me lol. I have a question though... why can't I seem to raise Alessandro's relationship bar when I give him gifts? Is that part unreleased or is it a bug? I am able to hang out with him and triggered some of his scenes and everything... Anyways, I can't wait for the new releases!!!! :D

SimpliDelirious

#147 Post by SimpliDelirious »

Faust Faust Faust Faust Fausttttt

riverbluesbear
Regular
Projects: RTANMUSSB!

#148 Post by riverbluesbear »

Ah, okay! Thank you! ^^
Though, new question:
Was it Dallas' baby or Sterling's? I'm like ninety-nine point nine percent sure it was Sterling's, and I thought that when he said "it coulda been anybody's" that he was just saying that to spite her :p

Archangelina

#149 Post by Archangelina »

riverbluesbear wrote:Ah, okay! Thank you! ^^
Though, new question:
Was it Dallas' baby or Sterling's? I'm like ninety-nine point nine percent sure it was Sterling's, and I thought that when he said "it coulda been anybody's" that he was just saying that to spite her :p
Unless Aleema feels like sharing her omniscient wisdom with us there really is no way of telling. I mean, if they had sex within the time period of conception then it could be Dallas' but it could also be Sterling's because I assume they had make up sex right after the fight. So if her and Dallas banged during that time the only way to really know who the father is would be a DNA test. Sterling was a dick and I have NO doubt he would have said that whether or not he knew she was cheating but again, he's really just taking Robin's word for it without that DNA test. My personal headcanon is tbh that the baby was Dallas' because if the pregnancy had gone through with it being Sterling's Robin would still be stuck in an abusive relationship for the baby and she is my sweet bitchy angel.

lo6otia

#150 Post by lo6otia »

Finished all paths in story mode, I've met Alessandro but he didn't unlock in memorabilia, although at the end Robin mentions him when speaking about new band with the other unlocked characters. Also all of Seth's scenes are ??? and I'm missing some scenes with others but I'll post them later.
Now I have to decide either to go for open mode or replay Emmitt to unlock Emma again (she disappeared after one of the updates).
This game is fun as I expected years ago! It's worth the wait :)