Eterna: Memories Reborn [GXB][Otome, Romance, Fantasy]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Otoke_Neko
Regular
Completed: Touching Grass with Ain, STLP, Steamed Fish
Tumblr: OTOJANG!, Otoke Neko
Deviantart: OtomeNekos
itch: otojang
Discord: otokeneko

Eterna: Memories Reborn [GXB][Otome, Romance, Fantasy]

#1 Post by Otoke_Neko »

A little about me
Hello! I'm Otoke. This is a solo project.
I am currently redesigning everything.

Story
The world is normal and relatively peaceful.
Demons do not exist nor do the other beings of the supernatural.
Kiyomi, the heroine, has also lived a peaceful life and hopes to keep that, however, everything changed when she heard the words...

“Do you remember?”

In an instance, an accident happens, and Kiyomi finds herself in another world?! It is filled with magic and the supernatural, a place completely different from hers.
How will she survive? Will she find a way home? And why is the enemy targeting her?
Everything is confusing and daunting, but the most shocking thing is...

When she finds out who she really is. . .

How many routes will there be?
At least 3.

What's the progress?
The game is being revised from bottom up, so it will take a while.

Characters

Alonza
A high school friend of the heroine and also a sports nerd. She is loud, energetic, and carefree but takes her studies very seriously. A shock to most, she is the top of her class. Alonza wonders how she became friends with the heroine because of their differing personalities. At the end of the day, she doesn’t mind being with the heroine and her their friends, claiming they are “funny.”

???
A high school friend of the heroine and a serious fashionista. She loves many types of styles and clothing and often pushes them onto her friends. She also quite often comments about their choice of wear. Despite her pushy personality, she is kind at heart. She feels close to her friend and especially to the heroine, despite not being a “girly-girl” like her.

John
A high school best friend of the heroine. He is like a brother to her and has taken care of her in time of need. He is not the smartest, but it doesn’t stop him from trying. However, it seems he has constant problems with his family.

Hikito
A blunt and cold guy from the other world that thinks suspicious of the heroine. Although he has a cold personality, he seems to get along very well with Leo.

Leo
A cheerful and optimistic guy whose work specializes in clothing. His enchanting skills have cause him to be loved by many women. He is Hikito’s best friend and often the mediator.

Sirius

Backgrounds

Currently being redrawn.

Well, that's all for now. So here are the question:
What do you think of the game so far?
What do you think of the characters from the information?
Thank you! I'll be sure to ask if I need any help.

Edit
Currently on a VERY LONG hiatus.
Last edited by Otoke_Neko on Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:45 am, edited 7 times in total.

infel
Veteran
Projects: Mark's Story(BxB(Reach for the Stars(GxG), Mermaid Sonata(GxG,NaNo16), Black Dale-Curse of the Scarlet Witch(Semi Hiatus), A Few Secret Games
Tumblr: lunarwingsgames

Re: Memories Reborn [GXB][Otome, Romance]

#2 Post by infel »

Not much info so far, but I like the concept. I'm wondering does this have fantasy elements at all? As for the art it looks nice to and I'm curious to see the full versions when they are out. I wish you the best of luck with your first project =).
Please support my Twitter, Tumblr and Patreon

Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=885797&ty=h

Current Projects

A GxG game about overcoming your fears and growing up in an forever changing world. Also focuses on lesbian relationships and self image.

Mermaid Sonata- A game about mermaids, magic, and adventure

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=37512

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

#3 Post by gekiganwing »

OtomeNekos wrote: Heroine (name changeable) was having a fun time going to a water amusement park with your friends until she slipped and fell into one of the deep pools. After she had awoken, she was in an unfamiliar place. She had traveled back in time with her friends John and Katsuo. Heroine also starts to remember her true past. What exactly is going on?
I'm curious how far back the characters travel through time. Let's say the story begins in 2016. Do they travel back to the year 2010?

What do the characters learn from their time travel adventure? How do their experiences affect their lives and relationships?

Otoke_Neko
Regular

#4 Post by Otoke_Neko »

gekiganwing wrote: I'm curious how far back the characters travel through time. Let's say the story begins in 2016. Do they travel back to the year 2010?

What do the characters learn from their time travel adventure? How do their experiences affect their lives and relationships?
They travel back to like olden Japan. Demons and spirits also exist during that time. I guess I forgot to put fantasy as one of the genres. I totally forgot about the demons!

infel wrote:Not much info so far, but I like the concept. I'm wondering does this have fantasy elements at all? As for the art it looks nice to and I'm curious to see the full versions when they are out. I wish you the best of luck with your first project =).
I forgot to put fantasy... Thanks for the compliment since I'm not used to digital art.

Otoke_Neko
Regular

#5 Post by Otoke_Neko »

Yay! Finally found myself someone to do the music, but still a long way to go. The art is also going well and the script too!
one of the new backgrounds.
I love doing sprites! :lol: And VN scenes!

My Carrd: https://otokeneko.carrd.co/