Seeking teammates (GUI+others) for Sharded [MOVED]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
goldenessence
Projects: sharded
Organization: golden essence

Seeking teammates (GUI+others) for Sharded [MOVED]

#1 Post by goldenessence »

This project has officially been made into commercial; and so we moved this thread to "We are a Commercial Project" looking for partners. Click here for more information.
Last edited by goldenessence on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Ferdokki
Veteran
Completed: Before Dream Valley, Chasing, Fear&Love
IRC Nick: Ferdokki

Re: Seeking teammates (GUI+others) for Sharded

#2 Post by Ferdokki »

Hi!

What kind of artwork style were you looking for backgrounds? Do you have an example?

goldenessence

#3 Post by goldenessence »

Ferdokki wrote:Hi!

What kind of artwork style were you looking for backgrounds? Do you have an example?
Hello! For backgrounds, we are not strict on the type of art, but backgrounds with a soft contrast (rather than harsh) is preferred. Hopefully, this answers your question?

Golden Essence

Ferdokki
Veteran
Completed: Before Dream Valley, Chasing, Fear&Love
IRC Nick: Ferdokki

#4 Post by Ferdokki »

Lol I meant like what kind of art style/scenes. xD

goldenessence

#5 Post by goldenessence »

Ferdokki wrote:Lol I meant like what kind of art style/scenes. xD
Hm, well, we have just started the prologue and we're working hard to release a demo (as we're planning to make this both non-commercial and commercial, but this is recruitment for the non-commercial version). However, as of now, the backgrounds that have been used according to the script is a garden in Heaven (a slightly fancier than normal garden) with two variations: night on a full moon and morning. There will be more, but we don't know how much more or what the backgrounds will be. There probably will be some fantasy-ish backgrounds included.

As for the art style, we already covered that in the last post.

Golden Essence

P0pz
Soundcloud: p0pz_org

#6 Post by P0pz »

Name/Alias: P0pz?
Gmail: PM me and I'll provide you with an address :)
Position: I can do music, and I know how to use Ren'Py so I can also help with coding as well.
Example(s):
This is my new soundcloud account which I post some random stuff in, if you want previous stuff I made just say so:
https://soundcloud.com/p0pz_org

goldenessence

Priorities for Sharded

#7 Post by goldenessence »

So far, we have gotten the help of two members: P0pz (who will work as a musician and our coding assistant) and Sayumi101 (doing the start screen and textboxes; a GUI artist), and we appreciate their help! Right now, we are prioritizing the position of the GUI Artist (who will do the save, preference and load screen [and maybe some others]) and BG Artist.

If you are interested, you can reply to this thread, send us an e-mail or send us a private message. Either way will work; we will get back to you as quickly as we can. Thank you!

Golden Essence

P.S.: Coder Assistant is closed for recruitment unless something else happens that causes P0pz to drop out of the project.

goldenessence

Any questions?

#8 Post by goldenessence »

We have created tumblr websites:
1. Golden Essence tumblr
2. Sharded tumblr

If you have any questions, please let us know there (via the ask box); we will get back to you faster!