Recruiting voice actors, graphics and writers!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
cclark603
Projects: Pale Waves

Recruiting voice actors, graphics and writers!

#1 Post by cclark603 »

Hey everyone!

Don't mind the small post count...I just BARELY found out about this site and I do think its a godsend but ANYWAYS, that is not the point. I am going to be blunt and say that I am creating a Gay Visual Novel that is based in America. I'll post it in more detail but I thought I say it out right now and not have people read a HUGE long paragraph to only see that they do not like the gene. SO if you are interested about this said project, please continue reading!
The Project
The Project is planning to be called either "Independent Skies" or "I'll Stop The World". I haven't really decided yet but basically it will be based on bxb and bxg love stories, funny high school stories and other things that I could possibly think of. Right now, it is only me working on this type of project so any type of help is very much needed! For right now, the story is best on a male who is a high school senior that isn't really looking for love but he ends up finding it when a boy from a different town moves into the area. Of course, I will be able to better explain it when I get a plot written out but there is going to be a few characters, I say about five. I want them all to have a unique look about them. They will actually have quirky personalities and the project will have comedy, drama and romance! I think we will have a lot of fun with this if people are interested
Incentives
Unfortunately, I would not be able to offer incentives as far as payment and such but if you PM me with ideas and are interested in joining my team, we could possibly discuss things in the near future as far as payment. The reason why I say this is because I just started a new job so I am getting my bills situated! XD The ultimate struggle but obviously I will list you within credits and welcome you to be on the team as a permanent staffer if you are truly interested.
People needed
Voice Actors - I will be acting as well, so I think it would be fun to add some flavor to the story!
Character Artist - If you can do both background AND character, I would love you forever.
Sound Effects Artist - Just simple music within the game and scenes would be great
Proof Readers - Because I suck at grammar XD

So if this interest you, please feel free to post here and we can discuss this a bit further! I am NOT picky at all who applies!

Mint Monster
Projects: Lunescara
Soundcloud: Mint-Monster

Re: Recruiting voice actors, graphics and writers!

#2 Post by Mint Monster »

Yo, what's up CClark603? Just stopped by to say welcome to the world of Lemmasoft, where people come by and either help, support, or hate on your projects/offers. XD

Being the newbie voice actor that I am, who is currently looking for stuff to do 'cause I'm bored and could use a break from my own v.n project, I'd like to say that I'm interested in working with you in the future. HOWEVER! I think that you shouldn't be so quick to ask for voice actors/actresses so early when you apparently haven't even wrote down the entire plot of your project. Now, I'm not trying to be jerk or anything, I'm just saying- take it or leave it. VA's are nice and all, especially when done right, but if you can't even tell the story or even the character to those who want to know and apply; you should really wait until later on. :)

Besides from voice acting, I can also draw anime/manga styled art work and write rather well. If you'd like, I can stick around and help you out for a bit until you find someone better with the ideal art and writing style you had in mind. I'm okay with that, as long as I get to come back and voice act for one of you're characters. ;)

LuivenX
Projects: Project Beat , Within a Lifetime, Everlasting Hope, To Thaw a Frozen Heart, Project Reality Twist
Github: LuivenX
Soundcloud: Nakamiya Rui

#3 Post by LuivenX »

I'm all up for VAing, once everything is set to place and all :D

ScarletRav3n
Projects: Paper Airplane
Organization: Eternal Phantoms
Soundcloud: ScarletRav3n

#4 Post by ScarletRav3n »

So you mention sound effects artist. By that do you mean someone creating sound fx, or doing the 'simple music' for the game/scenes.
I mean both is an option, but I'm just covering bases for me and others

Ferdokki
Veteran
Completed: Before Dream Valley, Chasing, Fear&Love
IRC Nick: Ferdokki

#5 Post by Ferdokki »

Hey I'd be interested in voice acting!
Also, what kind of art style were you looking for the backgrounds?

LuivenX
Projects: Project Beat , Within a Lifetime, Everlasting Hope, To Thaw a Frozen Heart, Project Reality Twist
Github: LuivenX
Soundcloud: Nakamiya Rui

#6 Post by LuivenX »

How are you progressing in the storyline etc etc?

dayumister
Tumblr: yumicakesbby
Deviantart: yumicakes
Soundcloud: yumicakes

#7 Post by dayumister »

Hello there~!
I am also interested in voice acting!

EuphoniousChaos

#9 Post by EuphoniousChaos »

Hi! I could do proofreading for you if you'd like!

shadowkazaki
Regular
Projects: Descendant of the Moon

#10 Post by shadowkazaki »

I wouldn't mind trying to help, I am trying out Voice Acting and story planning. So if you would like, I'd love to help out.

Lucky1443
Regular
Projects: SACRIFICE
Tumblr: Lucky1443
Deviantart: Lucky1443

#11 Post by Lucky1443 »

Could I be the character artist? You can see examples of my work below
OPEN for SPRITE/CG ART viewtopic.php?f=62&t=38654 FREE TO USE ASSETS viewtopic.php?f=52&t=39634