Tower of Saviors Cries of Soul, Need BG and Proposal Writer

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Kina_Skynight
Regular
Projects: Tower of Savior Cries of Soul
Organization: Team Passion

Re: Team for a fan game,pre kickstarter (MAJOR UPDATES,pls r

#16 Post by Kina_Skynight »

Summary

Changes made to the Programmer position
Changes made to the 3rd stretch goal, from animated sex part to Mini games in EXTRA section.
Edited script posted.
A name for the game, Tower of Saviors Cries of Soul.

Kina_Skynight
Regular

Re: Team for a fan game,pre kickstarter (Updates! Backup pla

#17 Post by Kina_Skynight »

Bump for the back up plan :D

Kina_Skynight
Regular

Re: Team for a fan game,pre kickstarter (Updates! New positi

#18 Post by Kina_Skynight »

New position yo! I hope this can attract more people.

Kina_Skynight
Regular

Re: Team for a fan game,pre kickstarter(Updates 1 more posit

#19 Post by Kina_Skynight »

COME ON! ONE MORE POSITION AND IT WILL BE FILLED!

Kina_Skynight
Regular

Re: Team for a fan game,pre kickstarter(Updates organized po

#20 Post by Kina_Skynight »

I have organized the post a bit, so feel free to read them.

Mireielle
Projects: Not Another Cinderella Story, BG art
Tumblr: mireielle
Deviantart: mireielle

Re: Team for a fan game,pre kickstarter(Updates organized po

#21 Post by Mireielle »

If you're still looking for a background artist, id like to apply. Here's my info and prices: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 62&t=37326

JB Coleman
Regular

Re: Team for a fan game,pre kickstarter(Updates all filled!)

#22 Post by JB Coleman »

Hi there I am very interested in your project i am a professional voice actor and would love to join this project here is my demo reelhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MgKXPm9NerA

Kina_Skynight
Regular

#23 Post by Kina_Skynight »

Thank you! We will contact you once we get approve and the kickstarter kicked :D your voice is great and i know just the character for you.

JB Coleman
Regular

#24 Post by JB Coleman »

Awesome :) thank you

Ferdokki
Veteran
Completed: Before Dream Valley, Chasing, Fear&Love
IRC Nick: Ferdokki

Re: Tower of Saviors Cries of Soul, Need BG and Proposal Wri

#25 Post by Ferdokki »

If you still need a business proposal writer, I can try to help with that. I am a public relations major, so this is what I'm pretty much trained to do. :D
Also, if you need a voice actress, I can try to help with that also! =D

Kina_Skynight
Regular

#26 Post by Kina_Skynight »

Thank you! I have actually found everyone already but I do want a voice actress, if we can pass the second stretch goal that is.

Care to show me some samples of your previous work? :D I would love to hear it.

Ferdokki
Veteran

#27 Post by Ferdokki »

The only sample I have on file is some narration I did for a short horror kinetic novel on Newgrounds:
https://youtu.be/rv59bNdJuVs

I can do different voice styles though, so if you need a particular style, I can try recording some random sentences in that style and sending it to you.

Kina_Skynight
Regular

#28 Post by Kina_Skynight »

Well there is quite a number of female roles in my game ^_^ how about I list it all here and you read their description and see which one tickles your fancy bones. Note this game IS 18+ and contains sex scene so I will put the role where you need to moan in a separate list.

Also I will give you some lines each characters have so that you can record them and send it to me. Since we did plan on an audition so if you can get a role earlier you don't need to worry about that anymore, I hope you don't mind. Since we wounl't know if we can hit the second stretch goal.

Plus, the Kickstarter will start around early October, so it is still quite far away. And yeah we also wouldn't know if MH will approve us. But lets just pray :)

No moans

Xaverine: An inn keeper along with her mother, kind, gentle and thoughtful.

Line 1 Welcome! To Sommeil’s Inn, did you want a room? (Cheerful welcoming voice)
Line 2 Lenio, listen. I agree with him. I know I am not a summoner, but according to what I’ve learned about medicine from my mother, your face looks as pale as if you had a big chunk of your soul reaped out of your body so- (Worried serious tone, also she got cut off at the "so-" part)

Kanra: Xaverine's mother, an ex-medic strong independent woman, but can be a mother figure to anyone, especially Lenio.

Line 1: Lenio, listen, I know you are getting impatient and you want to proceed on your journey to fulfill your sister’s last wish as soon as possible, but you have to understand that she wouldn’t want you to overwork yourself until you drop. (Worried tone with a hint of sympathy)

Line 2: You forgot something! It’s already this late and you haven’t had your breakfast yet. It is very important to stay healthy, especially if you are a summoner, so come along now and have your breakfast! (Cheerful but demanding tone.)

Medusa: Got cursed by Athena just because she sang a song, she is Poseidon's lover. But developed hatred for him believing it was his fault that she is who she is now. Emotionally unstable.

Line 1: Poseidon.... won't you save me?..... Or is what I heard is true.... I thought you loved me! (Sad tone near crying tone)

Line 2: DON'T LOOK AT MY HIDEOUS FACE! I AM UGLY! I HAVE NO MORE BEAUTY IN ME OR ANYTHING! (Screaming angry)

Roles with moaning require.

Molly: Strong independent elementalist, but have a weaker side. Supportive of her friends and especially her lover Sean. Note she have 3 stages so we might need a slightly voice change from you. Child, teenage and adult.

Line 1: I am so shocked at what I have done, I don't really know what to do.... until I think of sacrifice myself to seal the door. (Sad tone. Adult voice, you can say some random sentences for the child and teenage forms.)

Line 2:...... Well if ya wanna moan? It depends whenever you want to test for the role or not. Just make it sound..... as genuine as possible.

Idun: The maiden of youth is considered a saint, never gets angry and a bit shy.

Line 1: Ah! Summoner Lenio! Are you okay? Did you need any healing? (Worried and nervous tone)

Line 2:..... You know the drill

Cateu: Ravniss' older sister, is rougher and more violent then her younger sister, sounds a bit tomboyish.

Line 1: NO! Its not like...I.... don't really know, me and Ravniss have been trapped in the iceberg so long we don't really know too much. (Strong tone but going sad)

Line 2:...... Hahahahahahaha you know already.

Ravniss: Cateu's older sister, more gentle and kinder ones, but she is still as strong as her sister.

Line 1: Hmm, what can I tell you about Galio? He is.... very strong and kind, we always trains together and he will always help me with whatever I have trouble with that is why I..... love him, but....now.....Galio.....please tell me you are alive. (Happy tone and slowly getting sadder around the "why I" part)

Line 2: =3=.....O3=....O3O what?

Luna: Is obsess with justice, she is cheerful but she can be scary when angered. A bit playful too. She is the one that rules the COurt of Libra.

Line 1: Mr Cancer! I know that you aren't guilty of the crimes the officials accused you off, and I WILL DEFINITELY HELP YOU COME CLEAN ALRIGHT! (Determined tone.)

Line 2: Oh boy Lucifer will definitely kill Pollux if he finds out about it.... you know love making? (hint hint) (hint hint I am running out of jokes)

Ahh I think I will stop here for now, there is like 10+ female roles here and most the ones I list are the ones who will have a route for them, except Xaverine and Kanra but they are still important. Most of the female roles are supporting or minor characters though.

If you want me to list the supporting roles and the rest of the "have a route available for them" roles then feel free to tell me about it. See ya!

Ferdokki
Veteran

#29 Post by Ferdokki »

Hey thanks for the info!!
I'll get some samples to you sometime after the weekend, if that's ok.

Kina_Skynight
Regular

#30 Post by Kina_Skynight »

It is totally fine ^_^ I will look forward to it!

Also can you tell me which role you will be trying for? :)