Kiss Me Not [BxB - Romance/Fantasy/KN]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
audrenes
Regular
Projects: Phoenix, Swan Lake, Kiss Me X
Tumblr: ajmakesvns

Kiss Me Not [BxB - Romance/Fantasy/KN]

#1 Post by audrenes »

Marius is a prince whose curse can't be solved by True Love's Kiss. If he kisses anyone other than his True Love, he’s doomed to fall into a death-like coma. Longing for companionship beyond the loneliness inside of his castle, he follows his sister to a school in the neighboring kingdom not expecting much but ending up getting more than he bargained for.

--

YAOI JAM 2016 ENTRY
RenPy | Development Est. May 23, 2016 | BxB | SFW | 1200 x 680 px
Romance / Slice-of-Life / Realistic Fantasy
Updates when possible.
--

Warnings.
Mentions of past abusive relationships. Mentions of depression and anxiety.
This is subject to change after it's beta read. Other than that, this is supposed to be pure fluff of two awkward boys trying to romance each other.

--

Progress & Development
Overall Progress So Far: 29.5%
[/size=150]As of[/size]
8/8/17

Words
~48800

FIRST DRAFT | EDITING | CODING, FIRST SWEEP | CODING, SECOND SWEEP | BETA

** MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO BE A BETA READER/PLAYER.**

Art
{Sprites: 10/10 | Expressions: 0/10 | BGs: 10/10 (sketches) // 7/10 (completed) | CGs: 10/10 (sketches) // 2/10 (completed) | Intro Art: 11/11}
--

Setting.
(click on the image for close-ups!)
The story takes place in the Seafrey Region of the Occiden Monarchy. The school opened up a few years ago and as part of a continental treaty, each monarchy agreed to send in a representative to assess the effectiveness of a public education system to determine if they should establish one in their own domain or not. The Kingdom of Anders offered a scholarship to a promising student around the time the treaty was being finalized. Antonio Rendon, a commoner in the Bridgeport Region earned his scholarship and is currently training to become a guard. His work ethic has brought him to being the top of his class as well as one of Anders' pride. Prince Nelson, Anders' Crown Prince, would argue otherwise even though he ranks third. Princess Selene volunteered to represent the Solis Monarchy and currently ranks second in her class. Later on, Prince Marius, Future Successor of the Solisian Monarchy enrolled as well in order to increase his chances of his curse being cured and to alleviate his loneliness.

The Monarchy of Hyalus opted to work on its own education system, trusting on the success rate of Occiden's previous projects. Prince Siegfried of the Occiden Monarchy had planned to attend the school himself, but due to Eosos's Fall, he has chosen to continue with home tutoring since the flexibility of it allows him to tend to the concerns of his people.

--

Music.
(click the image for a larger view!)

Music will be by Chris Thurman | Help fund the payment for it by commissioning me or promoting the post
--

Screenshots.
**Preview images subject to change until release.**
Title Screen

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sprites will be added later on.
--

Characters.

--

Production.
- Art and story will all be made by me.
- Music will be by Chris Thurman and funded through commission work.
- Completed game will be available on itch.io.

--

Risks & Challenges.
- Programming still gives me a headache, but I'm still up for a challenge.
- I get really busy with school, so progress will be slow until mid-May.

--

Goals.
- Since this is my official entry for Yaoi Jam, I hope to finish by August 1!!
- -> I couldn't finish in time for the jam. Hope to release in Summer 2017.
- I'm aiming for 10-25k words-- pretty short and sweet, considering how big I like to go for my projects.
- -> First draft is completed with 25096 words!
- I would really love to have an OST for this.
- -> I'm tight on money, though; so we'll see how this works out.
- -> I found a musician!
- -> I'm about half-way through meeting my music budget, so I would appreciate it if you would commission me or help in circulating that post!

--

Notes.
- I also said I'd only write 10-25k words for Swan Lake, but I ended up doing more. So if I expand, I will probably fight myself. My goodness.
- -> Well. Ever since I decided to add more info, I increased the word count by about 10k. Honestly should have seen this coming. I am fighting myself as I type.
- This will be pay-as-you-want. AKA, technically free, but I would really appreciate if you donate some money since I need to for reasons as explained by my commission post.
- I really thought about making this a choice-based game with multiple ends, buuuut I have time constraints and I'm a one-woman team.
- I'm basing the guard program on high school JROTC, so if any of y'all have any info on that, I would love to know it.
- This takes place in the same universe as Sunrise Revolution! There will be cameos in each game because I love interconnectivity.
- -> Chronologically, Kiss Me Not takes place about four years before the start of Sunrise Revolution, so I'm focusing on finishing this project first.
- I'll be looking for beta readers once I finish editing! Please message me if you're interested.

--

Questions.
1. The jam lasts for a month, but if this was expanded beyond that, would you like to have choices and have multiple endings?
2. What do you look forward to the most?
3. Any additional feedback?

--

Closing Note.
This has been fun to work on so far, and considering that school is pretty much wrapping up for the summer now, I hope to be even faster when working on this! I'll have an art stream set for this VN some time during the week!

Thank you for your support and for looking at this thread!

--

Progress Log.
(Follow me at my development blog/twitter for frequent updates!)
05/23/16: Project launched.
06/01/16: Start of YaoiJam!
06/04/16: 4819 words so far. Finished Marius & Antonio's sprites (2/5). Almost done with one CG? Will be editing the main post once all sprites are done.
06/13/16: First draft completed with 25096 words. Word count subject to change after editing. Finished Queen Euria, Nelson, and Selene's sprites (5/10). Started to work on the GUI. Updated main post.
06/19/16: Sprites have been completed! Currently halfway through editing the script. May make a call for a beta reader by next week. Updated main post.
06/20/16: Committed to having an OST. Updated main post.
06/27/16: Most of the BG sketches done. Halfway through CG sketches. Switched to RenPy. 60% through first sweep of coding. Will have an OST. Open for commission to fund said OST.
07/05/16: Trailer/Intro Cutscene up. Finished two BGs. Finished first sweep of coding. Open for beta reading.
07/10/16: Two BGs are completed. Second sweep of coding has started.
07/18/16: Finished the CG sketches. Accepted that I'm not gonna finish by the jam's deadline BUT I'M GONNA KEEP PUSHING ANYWAY.
07/24/16: Finished 2 CGs. Finished 3 BGs (Only 3 more!!). New cover art. Started inputting new art assets, sfx, and ambiance. Fixed Marius's sprite.
08/08/16: End of YaoiJam. Sketched 2 BGs. Started paining 1 BG. 29.5% in development.
02/17/17: Adding world building junk. Made a map of the continent. Updated character profiles. Working on illustration featuring most of the characters.
07/01/17: Almost done revising the script again. Completed one CG and one BG. Started editing the expressions for the sprites.
08/08/17: Updated main post for minor revisions in the word count, some of the background info, and the summary.
Last edited by audrenes on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:12 am, edited 17 times in total.

Ghost of Crux
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: To Weave A Thread
Organization: UNICORSITY
Tumblr: unicorsity
itch: namio

Re: Kiss Me X [BxB - Romance/Fantasy/KN - YAOI JAM 2016]

#2 Post by Ghost of Crux »

SHAKES FIST HOW DO YOU WRITE SO FAST I SWEAR

1. The jam lasts for a month, but if this was expanded beyond that, would you like to have choices and have multiple endings?
HMM. The thing is that if you planned things to be a KN, suddenly turning it into a VN will require far too much editing, unless you write a KN using a VN plan, ie. writing out one path of a VN to completion. I mean, I'd love to see this as a VN if you plan it to be one, but I don't want you to hurt your project if it wasn't meant to be one, yanno?

HOW THE RELATIONSHIP DEVELOPS!! And not even just romantically. I love the cast already, and your description of Nelson has me laughing. I also love the Queen. SHE DOES HER BEST. Also Antonio and Selene are quickly climbing to my "I love them as my children" list so there's that. Pls let me have Marius-Antonio-Selene friendship moments

None so far, considering the barebone information |D I'd like it if Nelson isn't going to be presented as 2D villain though? Or at least, have something explained that isn't sudden exposition in the end or something.
Image Image

misspells everything as unicorn. Call me Namio. They/them. | Honest Critique

Become a patron on my Patreon!

audrenes
Regular

#3 Post by audrenes »

Ghost of Crux wrote:SHAKES FIST HOW DO YOU WRITE SO FAST I SWEAR

HMM. The thing is that if you planned things to be a KN, suddenly turning it into a VN will require far too much editing, unless you write a KN using a VN plan, ie. writing out one path of a VN to completion. I mean, I'd love to see this as a VN if you plan it to be one, but I don't want you to hurt your project if it wasn't meant to be one, yanno?

HOW THE RELATIONSHIP DEVELOPS!! And not even just romantically. I love the cast already, and your description of Nelson has me laughing. I also love the Queen. SHE DOES HER BEST. Also Antonio and Selene are quickly climbing to my "I love them as my children" list so there's that. Pls let me have Marius-Antonio-Selene friendship moments

None so far, considering the barebone information |D I'd like it if Nelson isn't going to be presented as 2D villain though? Or at least, have something explained that isn't sudden exposition in the end or something.
"why do you write like you're running out of time why do you write like you need it to survive--" is literally the first thought when I read that first line lol

I wanted to present it with the idea of "hey listen!! you have to work at it and make the right decisions to end up and stay in a healthy relationship and stuff like that !!!!" but I don't have enough time...................

THE QUEEN DOES DO HER BEST.

Also the scene I'm working on right now is supposed to be a Marius- Antonio-Selene friendship moment, so that does happen! Selene's role in the story is supposed to be the friend that Gets Stuff Moving and Done, so she has to do a lot of pushing to get Marius and/or Antonio to stop walking in circles.

Nelson is supposed to be the Worst (before I gave him a name, I put him down as Douchebag McGee), but I still don't want him to be a 2D villain. The best I can do now is write him like the dudes that have annoyed me in the past, but maybe add more Depth? Hmmm... this is something to think about.

Thank you for the feedback!!

audrenes
Regular

#4 Post by audrenes »

6/4/16 Update

YAOI JAM WEEK ONE

- FIRST WEEK OF YAOI JAAAAAAM……… is over.
- Wow. Time flies.
- Update art
- -> Marius introducing himself to the class!! Maaaaaaaay be a CG? Maybe I’ll just add in a bg and have it as an extra art? Hmmm…
- Extra art
- -> The beginning of the end.
- -> Sketches of the uniforms.
- -> Vague thumbnails.
- -> Quick sketch of Antonio.
- Sprites
- -> All the sketches for the sprites have been done!
- -> Here’s the Trio, the Queen, and Douchebag McGee.
- -> Main bits of Marius and Antonio’s sprites are done!
- - -> Still need to do the expressions, though.
- -> I have to do Selene’s, Queen Euria’s, and Nelson’s sprites next.
- -> Maybe I’ll do ones of minor characters? If I have time, of course.
- CGs
- -> I started on one of them! It’s almost done!
- - -> Initial sketch.
- BGs
- -> Are not in progress yet.
- Script
- -> There are 4819 words so far!
- -> I plan to split the story up into sections:
- - -> Intro (First week) - Will be setting up story & characters
- - -> Fall (Sept-Nov) - Probs get the ball rolling for Marius and Antonio’s relationship.
- - -> Winter (Dec-Feb) - ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Spoilers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- - -> Spring (Mar-May) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) SPOILERS ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- But overall, I think I’m making good progress!!
- Streams are Fridays @ 8 PM EST on my picarto channel.
- -> I plan to do a “Thank God The School Year is Finally Over” on Thursday at around noon!
- Want frequent updates?
- -> Tumblr = Updates, with some elaboration
- -> Twitter = Updates, with random scenarios that I can’t fit into the game.
- Check out the other WIPs for YaoiJam! They all look great so far!! I’m hyped to play them in August

Thank you guys for the support!!

audrenes
Regular

#5 Post by audrenes »

DeeVisser wrote:Looks great so far and I enjoy seeing your posts in the tag :D
Choices and multiple endings if the project gets extended? Yaaass! But 'bonus scenes' that are choice based but do not affect the ending could be good as well, maybe?
I'm looking forward to discover what Nelson's curse is! And of course, looking forward to how the relationship develops. I'm a sucker for fluff with awkward boys...
As for additional feedback, I love Selene already.
Good luck with development!

I'm glad that you're enjoying seeing the progress so far! It's kind of hard trying to drop hints as to what Nelson's curse is without giving it away or just dumping it all on one spot, but I'm gonna try anyway lol. AND YES, AWKWARD BOY TO BOY ROMANCE RUNS RAMPANT ONCE IT ACTUALLY STARTS. I'm trying to write Selene as Best Girl, Best Sister, Best Friend here so I'm glad you like her already!!

Thank you for your support!!

audrenes
Regular

#6 Post by audrenes »

6/13/16 Update

YAOI JAM WEEK TWO

- First of all, sorry for the late update, but I’ll make it up later in this post, I promise you!
- Update Art
- -> Here’s Marius and Antonio in a random bush of flowers.
- -> Used as a celebratory art for the first milestone in development! More info about it below :^)!!
- Extra Art
- -> Antonio during training.
- -> Main art is completed!
- Sprites
- - Queen Euria, Nelson, and Selene’s main sprites are completed!
- -> Sprites for minor/recurring characters are in progress.
- -> Additional variations for Antonio and Selene may be made.
- -> Really minor characters may have sprites as well since I’m pretty efficient with this style of making sprites.
- -> Expression variations will be done after I re-read the script.
- Script
- -> The script is complete, totaling up to 25096 words!
- -> I still have to go over and edit it, but dang y’all, it’s pretty much done!!
- -> I’ll update on it if there are any changes, which there probably will be.
- GUI
- -> I’ve been messing around with the layout, and this is what I have so far.
- -> I haven’t gotten around to editing the message window yet, but I should have it done by next week.
- -> Unfortunately, I don’t know how to spiffy up the load & log screens for TyranoBuilder, so it’s gonna stay as the standard for now.
- Other Stuff
- -> Updated the main post on the LS thread!
- - -> New character profiles + characters added.
- - -> Added a new section. (Screenshots)
- - -> Did the usual update for the Progress section.
- Streams are Fridays @ 8 PM EST on my picarto channel.
- -> May do more streams since it’s summer now?
- Frequent Updates
- -> Twitter
- -> Tumblr
- Check out the blog for YaoiJam!

Thank you for the support!

audrenes
Regular

#7 Post by audrenes »

UPDATE 6/19/16

YAOI JAM WEEK 3

- Update Art
- -> Another celebratory art! More info about it below.
- -> But here’s the gang after school!
- - -> Selene is reviewing her draft letter while Marius and Antonio are studying for their history exam. Marius is reading off the chapter but Antonio’s a bit too preoccupied with his knitting. It’ls alright, they’ll pass it.
- Extra Art
- -> Doodled Marius, Antonio, and Selene + Made a layout for the campus.
- -> Doodled Antonio again, just because I love drawing him.
- Sprites
- -> Completed the sprites!
- BGs
- -> Sketches for the cafeteria, Marius’ dorm room have been done + Prelim sketch for the courtyard
- Script
- -> I’m halfway through editing. Planning to add in a scene and change a scene near the end.
- -> May make a call a beta reader by next week?
- Other Stuff
- -> New profiles!
- -> Adding them to the main LS post as well.
- Streams are Fridays @ 8 PM EST & Saturdays @ 9 PM EST on my picarto channel!
- Updates
- -> Twitter
- -> Tumblr

As always, thank you for the support!

audrenes
Regular

#8 Post by audrenes »

Usually, I don't update this topic in the beginning of the week, but hey. I'm just really jazzed, okay. And I'd like to get the funding gears grinding early.

Aside from editing the art a little bit, I’ve found a musician for the project! His name is Chris Thurman and we’re super hyped to work with each other to make this soundtrack a thing. But, I need the money so I can properly pay him for his services. To achieve that, I’m currently open for art commissions! I would appreciate it if you would reblog that post to help it get it around.

Because I’ll be putting money into making a soundtrack and getting beta-readers/players, the game may not be released by August 1st. Despite this, I’ll still work on the majority of the development during Yaoi Jam.

Thank you for your support!

Chris Thurman’s soundcloud.

MoonByte
Regular
Completed: Shine (RPG Maker), Heroes (RPG Maker), Lantern Bearer (RPG Maker), Loop the Loop (Unity), Other Stars (Unreal), Sky Eye (RPG Maker), WIN Delivery & Fateful (Ren'Py)
Projects: Weird Is Normal (Ren'Py)

#9 Post by MoonByte »

About the questions:
1)
As someone that (usually) has no interest in KNs: YES
YES, I would ave a LOT of interest in choices. There don't even have to be many choices and 3+ endings, but doing something is always very interesting for me.
2)
How to solve the whole "True Love kiss" dilema. I mean, I am not sure how you will deal with it, but if I were Marius, even IF I fall in love and it gets returned, I would be constantly questioning myself, if it is "true enough". This problem sounds really dramatic and tense.
3)
Beautiful and unique art, interesting characters, - as said - interesting story concept.
I will try to play it, once it is done (disclaimer: as mentioned, i don't like KNs, so I might not do it in the end ._.) and if you will continue to work on it and make it an interactive experience, then I would totally be on board with that. It sounds like a very interesting twist on the whole Fairytale Kiss idea.

audrenes
Regular

#10 Post by audrenes »

MoonByte wrote:About the questions:
1)
As someone that (usually) has no interest in KNs: YES
YES, I would ave a LOT of interest in choices. There don't even have to be many choices and 3+ endings, but doing something is always very interesting for me.
2)
How to solve the whole "True Love kiss" dilema. I mean, I am not sure how you will deal with it, but if I were Marius, even IF I fall in love and it gets returned, I would be constantly questioning myself, if it is "true enough". This problem sounds really dramatic and tense.
3)
Beautiful and unique art, interesting characters, - as said - interesting story concept.
I will try to play it, once it is done (disclaimer: as mentioned, i don't like KNs, so I might not do it in the end ._.) and if you will continue to work on it and make it an interactive experience, then I would totally be on board with that. It sounds like a very interesting twist on the whole Fairytale Kiss idea.
I thought about having flavor choices, but I dunno. It didn't make sense to me to have something in there to put in a thinly veil attempt of "gameplay" when it doesn't affect the story at all. It would have been interesting, but the way things are going, it may stay as a KN? I'm glad that you've expressed interest on this even though it's usually not up your alley though!

Aaaactually. About that. I do explore Marius' anxieties about being kissed or not and how other people may feel about it, both that do matter and those who don't. I can't say anything more, though. >__>

Thank you! I'm glad that you like the art!

But yeah, I really wanted to play with the whole, "Look they kissed! And they haven't even properly talked to each other but some how they're each other's true love?!!! Happy End." thing I've seen go down in fairy tales. A lot... of times.

Thank you anyway for your feedback and support, I hope that if you do decide to play this that you'll like it!

audrenes
Regular

#11 Post by audrenes »

UPDATE 6/26/16

YAOI JAM WEEK 4

- Halfway into YaoiJam!! (More or less!)
- Update art
- -> S: “Marius, look at this cat. It’s so cute! Look at its ears!! The left one is smaller than the right.”
- -> A: “Selene, put it down, it doesn’t like being manhandled.”
- -> S: “Marius, do you think they’ll let me keep the cat? What if I just, sneak it in or something, do you think mom would be upset? Marius. Speak to me.”
- -> M: “Um… >__>…….” Stay in your own lane. Stay in your own lane. Stay in your own lane.
- Extra Art
- -> I put the Trio in modern clothing. Because I can.
- -> Elias likes to read.
- -> First version of the album art! More info below.
- -> Twitter sketches
- - -> Backpacks
- - -> I did a really good hand! I’m so proud of myself, okay! (Full image not shown because it’s part of a CG…)
- -> Leo always blinks in photos…
- BGs
- -> Friday Stream
- - -> Sketches done for the greenhouse, hallway, and pathway.
- - -> Finally finished the courtyard sketch that I started on before.
- -> Saturday Stream
- - -> Did the classroom and training center.
- -> Most major BG sketches are done?
- - -> There are two more, but they’re really simple BGs since they’ll appear once or twice.
- - -> I also have to do alternates for four of the BGs, but ehhhh a good third of it is over, so it’s not even a thing. (Hopefully)
- CGs
- -> I’ve started to sketch five of the CGs.
- -> Can’t show them because spoilers :(
- -> I also added one more CG.
- Coding
- -> I’ve decided to switch from Tyrano to RenPy.
- - -> RenPy just had things that I wantd that I felt that Tyrano was lacking.
- - -> So, I have to learn more coding!
- - -> I got headaches from trying to customize the gui, but I got through most of it!
- - -> I’ve decided to not touch the gui until I finish editing the script into coding.
- -> Progress
- - -> I’m about 60% through it? (According to the side scroll on notepad)
- - -> This is just my first sweep of coding, though. It’s mainly adding directional cues, modifying the script that’s compatible with RenPy, and changing some of the words here and there.
- - -> I may have to go back and add in more directional cues, because I’ve been focusing on the other stuff…
- - -> Second sweep will be adding the images, bgm, and sfx in.
- Other Stuff
- -> I plan to have an OST for this!
- -> To fund it, I need to meet my budget, so I’m open for commissions!
- -> I also did some small character details.
- -> Main LS post updated.
- Streams are Fridays @ 8 PM EDT & Saturdays @ 9 PM EDT on my picarto channel!
- Updates
- -> Twitter
- -> Tumblr

As always, thanks for the support!

audrenes
Regular

#12 Post by audrenes »

UPDATE 7/5/16

YAOI JAM WEEK 5

- Update Art
- -> Back at it with the celebratory art! More info about it below!
- -> Marius in the greenhouse.
- Extra Art
- -> Selene in modern clothing.
- BGs
- -> Finished the variants for the Cafeteria and the Pathway!
- -> May add a couple more for the pathway.
- CGs
- -> Started sketching for another CG.
- Coding
- -> I finished my first sweep of coding!!
- - -> Basically, it’s just converting the script I planned to use for Tyrano to have it work for RenPy plus adding in some directional cues.
- -> Second sweep of coding will be adding in the media assets and transitions.
- -> So I’m calling for some beta readers!
- - -> I still need to figure out how to present it, but if you’re interested, just shoot me a messae in any of my socials.
- Other Stuff
- -> I updated the title screen art!
- -> The intro cutscene/trailer is up!

If the video isn't loading, please use this link.
- Streams are Fridays @ 8 PM EDT and Saturdays @ 9 PM EDT on my picarto channel!
- -> I’ve been thinking about switching to twitch, though?
- -> I’ll do test runs for this week’s stream.
- I’m open for commissions to fund the game’s OST!
- Updates
- -> For any stream announcements or just general commentary on the process, find me on:
- - -> Twitter
- - -> Tumblr

As always, thank you for your support!

audrenes
Regular

#13 Post by audrenes »

UPDATE 7/10/16

YAOI JAM WEEK 6

- Update Art
- -> Walking back to the main grounds alone has started to feel weird now for Antonio. Maybe tomorrow he’ll just go walk with Marius instead.
- Extra Art
- -> “THE PROPHECY IS TRUE………….”
- BGs
- -> Greenhouse & Courtyard + Variations are completed!
- Coding
- -> Started the second sweep of coding. I have most of the BGs in with place holders, but I’m still missing some because of the variations.
- -> I realize how far I have to go with the art assets and overall media haha…
- Other Stuff
- -> I don’t think I’ve stated the dimensions the game will be in?
- - -> It’s 1200 x 680 px.
- -> Because of the amount of stuff I want to put in, I may just release a demo of the game instead for the jam?
- -> But, because I planned for this to be released by August 1st, I have to think about where to cut it off for the demo :|…….
- -> I’m just hoping I can get most of it done by August…
- Streams are Fridays @ 8 PM EDT & Saturdays @ 9 PM EDT!
- -> I swapped over to twitch.
- - -> I’ve had some hiccups with it, but I’m not gonna let myself be deterred by that!!
- -> Thinking about adding in another stream day? During the weekday and in the afternoon.
- I am open for commissions so I can fund the game’s OST!
- Updates
- -> Twitter
- -> Tumblr

As always, thanks for your support!

audrenes
Regular

#14 Post by audrenes »

UPDATE 7/18/16

YAOI JAM WEEK 7

- Update Art
- -> Doubles as a celebratory art.
- -> Antonio has a habit of biting his pens.
- Extra Art
- -> It’s two weeks until the end of YaoiJam aka perfect time for a throwback.
- -> Solis Monarchy’s first ruler.
- -> +1
- - -> Unless I find a way to slip them in through a conversation, they probably won’t be appearing in game.
- CGs
- -> I FINALLY FINISHED THE SKETCHES.
- -> I did have one preview.
- Other Stuff
- -> So it’s the seventh week of the jam and I’ve accepted that I am nowhere near finishing the game.
- -> Still!! I’m committing to finishing this!!! IT WILL HAPPEN. THE DELAY WILL BE WORTH IT. BECAUSE IT WILL BE COMPLETED.
- -> Honestly, my goal now is to finish the major bits before school starts for me.
- -> Also! I’m considering opening up my patreon account!
- - -> Some tiers will be able to see more CG previews and even streams for some of them :^)
- Streams are Fridays @ 8 PM EDT & Saturdays @ 9 PM EDT on Twitch
- -> Still figuring out which day to stream during the afternoon.
- I am open for commission to fund the game’s OST.
- Updates
- -> Twitter
- -> Tumblr

Thank you for your support!

audrenes
Regular

#15 Post by audrenes »

UPDATE 7/24/16

YAOI JAM WEEK 8

- Update Art
- -> New cover!
- - -> Supposed to replace the old one so it’s more consistent with the style I committed to.
- Extra Art
- -> ...I apparently didn’t make any... Weird...
- -> I fixed Marius’s sprite because I noticed that I made his hair longer in the CGs and this was easier to adjust.
- CGs
- -> Finished two!
- - -> Fields
- - -> Light Show
- -> Previews
- - -> Letters
- - -> In the Distance
- BGs
- -> Finished three!
- - -> Hallway
- - - -> +Detail that can’t be seen lol
- - -> Training Center
- - - -> +More details
- - -> Marius’s Dorm Room
- - - -> +More details
- -> I only have three more to go ;O;
- Coding
- -> Inputted new art assets, started to input sfx & ambiance tracks
- I stream every Friday @ 8 PM EDT & Saturday @ 9 PM EDT on either picarto or twitch!
- I am open for commission so I can fund the game’s OST
- Updates
- -> Twitter
- -> Tumblr
- Check out the blog for Yaoi Jam!

Thanks for your support!