Entangled. Needs artist / writer / voice actor!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Royality
Regular
Projects: Love through the internet

Entangled. Needs artist / writer / voice actor!

#1 Post by Royality »

After some thing's happened. The current team decided to split appart. So i have to ~Kinda~ have to start over with some things. I am currently looking for person that want's to become a new fresh team. Working on this game. We are currently pretty far with the first chapter. But some things needs to be re-done after the Artist / Writer left. After that's re-done. I want to jump right into the kickstarter part.

Currently we are making a visual novel called : ''Entangled''. This is a story about love through the internet. This story is based on real life happened stuff. And it is a pretty intense story. This story is created to honor someone. So there's allot of passion in it. We are trying not to be the standard novel with ecchi or nudity or harem. This is a really serious story.

More info about the game , and some screens so far: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=37877

What are we currently looking for ?
- Sprite Artist :!: High priority :!:

- Writer(s) :!: High priority :!:

- Background Artist :!: High priority :!:

- Voice actors MALE (Sorry girl's. All female roles are filled!)

Payment
As we got a low budget (we are a new studio that just started). We are going to provide the payments through kickstarter. This doesn't mean you have to work all the way through the development for free. We are about to finish the first chapter (out of 12). We want to finish the first chapter. After that we let everyone in the development team to test the chapter. If they liked it. Then we will launch it public. After that we hope to have enough feedback to move on the next thing. Which is kickstarter. Meanwhile we calculate howmuch everyone want's and based on that you will be paid.

After kickstarter
Ofcourse we hope everything goes smooth after that. Team members that stick's with us untill the end. Once the game is finished, We will launch it on steam.

Stuff you make
Ofcourse you will be credited in the game / kickstarter / other promotional stuff

What after this game?
We got currently around 4 story's we want to release in the next few years. After working together with us you can either choose to stay with our team. Or just let it be for only this game.

What we DON'T need
- Someone that doesn't have much time. (So for example we have to wait long for one of the thing's you are creating)
- Someone that want's to join and do nothing. (So for example you claim to be a good musician , but never provide any music)
- Thief's (We are working secure, And won't send anything that's not your job , as example you are a musician , you won't get any bg's or character sprites , Also for the colorist. Max 1 bg will be send)
- People that offering services , but demand money right away. We can understand that people that are working hard want's to see money as fast as possible. But since this is our first project. We can't just do that. Otherwise we would have done that straight away
- People rip's other people's art. Or aren't skilled enough to join. We know that this is our first project. But we got a skilled artist, skilled writer (no not me , my writing is bad i know). But we understand that people that just started or are still learning that they want to join. But we need people that are good enough to match with our writer and artist. We wan't to bring something in the world that has allot of passion in it. And also ofcourse that looks appealing.

What we are offering in short
- Payment (after kickstarter)
- A really fun team to join
- Getting credited in this awesome game
- Early acces to this game
- Easter eggs hidden with members of the team (If you want ofcourse)
- Getting own profiles on the upcoming websites (Maybe you gain some fame :) )

Contacting us :
Reply in this forum
Private message on this forum
Adding me on skype (preffered)
Last edited by Royality on Sun May 01, 2016 3:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ECCOPink
Organization: ECCOWorks
Deviantart: Nijiiru

Re: Entangled. Needs some new teammembers!

#2 Post by ECCOPink »

Could I be a Side artist owo?

Royality
Regular

#3 Post by Royality »

ECCOPink wrote:Could I be a Side artist owo?
If you want could you pm me ? I think we can work something out ^^

JB Coleman
Regular

#4 Post by JB Coleman »

Hi there I am very interested in your project i am a professional voice actor and would love to join this project here is my demo reelhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MgKXPm9NerA

Royality
Regular

Re: Entangled. Needs some new teammembers! (Update #1)

#5 Post by Royality »

New update!

Royality
Regular

Re: Entangled. Needs artist / writer / voice actor!

#6 Post by Royality »

New update again

Elanwye
Projects: Entangled: A Story About Love Through the Internet
Tumblr: Elanwye
Deviantart: Elanwye

#7 Post by Elanwye »

I have messaged you with my details. =)

senamoondust

#8 Post by senamoondust »

Remove my and Amaya's art from your VN page just like you removed the team members names. Would be better to remove it before I decide to expose your lies to everyone on this forum.

Thanks in advance.

フリークェンシー
Regular

#9 Post by フリークェンシー »

senamoondust wrote:Remove my and Amaya's art from your VN page just like you removed the team members names. Would be better to remove it before I decide to expose your lies to everyone on this forum.

Thanks in advance.
I don't mean to intrude, but did something happen? I'm looking to be an artist on the project (maybe) but if I should be wary of that decision... :shock:

krakkenchaos
Tumblr: krakkencontent

#10 Post by krakkenchaos »

I might be interested in writing if I have more details on the story.