Choroumachi | Vasileio [Fantasy, Magic, Politic, Romance]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
fenol
Regular
Projects: Choroumachi | Vasileio
Organization: Zerorange
Deviantart: fenolijuna
Soundcloud: fenol-ijuna

Choroumachi | Vasileio [Fantasy, Magic, Politic, Romance]

#1 Post by fenol »

Choroumachi | Vasileio
title art is in progress

Synopsis:
Vasileio, the realm of seven kingdom.
Long time ago, each one of the seven kingdom was ruled by a King who bear a special sword, which called SelfSword.
It was a sword that created using family's blood and souls, and thus only a person who had the same bloodline as its ancestor can bear it.
Some said that SelfSword is a living treasure, and anyone who has been chosen by SelfSword is destined to be a King of their Kingdom.

The SelfSword was an absolute existence. It couldn't be destroyed with blunt power nor magic.
Anyone who bear SelfSword is blessed with an absolute power.
If two SelfSword users clashed, there will be only one possible outcome; a draw.
Because of that reason, each one of seven kingdom maintained their relationship and created an alliance.
Resulting a Peace Era written in their history.

Or so it was supposed to be happen.
But SelfSword is an absolute existence.
Even though the peace has been maintained between each kingdom, The Kingdom itself is not.

What was happened in their history causing a big turnover in Vasileio.
Now, there is only two kingdoms remain who has a SelfSword bearer as their King.

And this story is going to tell what will happen after that.
The resurrection of SelfSword bearer, the conflict between each Kingdom, and
Who should be the King.

Content:
Genre : Fantasy, Magic, Politic, and Romance.
Rating : 18+ (the game itself wont contain nudity or sex, but will contain violence, gore, and sexual assault, with nothing detailed is shown graphic wise)

Information: (will contain 'demo' information, will update after we could move to full version)
-A linear story, with several insignificant ending (death/bad ending)
-Words : 8264 words (demo)
-Resolution : 1366x768
-Sprites: 14+
-BGs: 5+
-CGs: 3+
-Soundtracks: 4+

Progress: (will contain only 'demo' progress, will update after we could move to full version)
Story: 100%
Sprites : 15%
Sequence art : 0%
Background : 50%
UI art : 90%
Coding: 0%
Music: 30%
Video prolog : 10%

Characters :
Flazel Lowell za Grandia :
Prince of Megaleiodisia Kingdom, who is supposed to be the next king after his father. Betrothed with the famous princess from Asimichora Kingdom, but only seen it as a political marriage.

Fern Ignis :
Flazel Royal Guardian. A famous strong girl, can be said as the only girl in history that ever become a royal guardian. Has a secret as a reason why she has been chosen as a royal guardian.

Ray Glacies :
First Prince of Nives Kingdom. He is supposed to be the next king but--

Dwight Whitefang :
Ray Royal Guardian -in name only-, his real job is to keep an eye of Ray.

Acacia Vyn za Silversky :
Princess of Asimichora Kingdom. Acting as the kingdom representative because her younger brother is still too young, and his father, the King, is already too old. Because of that, she has a big influence on Asimichora authority. Famous princess that every prince or noble man wish to marry with.

Keene Ventus :
Acacia Royal Guardian. Is a gifted magician. The use of Magic required a long enchant and known to be used on long range. But Keene could use a strong magic with a simple/short enchant, and could win with one on one battle with talented warrior. He was grateful to Acacia to accept him as her royal guardian even though he has no talent for sword.

William Stev za Springcloud :
Second Prince of Krini Kingdom. He is obsessed to become the next king of his kingdom because he believed that his brother, the First Prince of Krini Kingdom is has no dignity to become a King.

Zane Aqua :
The Krini Kingdom King's Right Hand. He always believed that Will has what it takes to become a King, but always told the prince to not create a war between brothers.

Neal Triton za Stormeye :
Second Prince of Kataigida Kingdom. Has a leadership skill, and could lead people better than his brother. In love with Acacia, and openly tried to flirt the princess in front of Flazel. Not in a good term with Flazel.

Rorey Sion za Stormeye :
First Prince of Kataigida Kingdom. Has no interest to lead a kingdom nor become the next king. His interest lies with information and always try to broad his knowledge. Neal assume that book is Rorey's lover.

Herbert Fulgur :
The King's guard. Kataigida Kingdom is known for their love for battle, and Herbert make his name from a mere poor kid become the most famous warrior in Vasileio. A quiet person and unsociable.

Luv & Kush Terra :
The Twin Prince of Oreinos Kingdom. Because Oreinos Kingdom is a closed kingdom, not many people know anything about them. Apparently Luv has a hyper personality, while Kush is calm and has a mysterious aura.

Background :

The Seven Kingdom Emblems :

Zerorange Team :
Writer : FenOL Ijuna
Programmer : Bonesy
Character Art/CG : FenOL Ijuna
Swords design/Sprites line : Kryuchekov
Background Art : WhiteNamikaze
Emblem /Magic circle/Title design : Nachtness
Music composer : Coffee Strikes
Video editor/Animator : Megabalqizs
Notes :
We are a new team as a visual novels creator. We will update any progress and hope it will gain some initial interest. Our target is to finish the demo by august and make a campaign on kickstarter. The game later will be a commercial. My initial plan for the visual novel itself is not small, so I hope I can make the campaign success and viva!
Comments and feedbacks are welcomed~
Last edited by fenol on Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:54 am, edited 4 times in total.

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

Re: Choroumachi | Vasileio [Fantasy, Magic, Politic, Romance

#2 Post by Ran08 »

SelfSword? :o The name is... um... uh... a bit, um... don't you think? *ahem sorry*

Anyway, that name aside, this looks quite nice! :D Like, literally. Haha. I love the character sketches so far. <3 So pretty. The plot sounds fascinating too. I have a question though. This is... an otome, yes? Sorry for being such a dummy, but I've reread the whole thing 3x and I can't seem to get a clear answer. HAHA. (Or maybe because it's kinda late and I should be sleeping haha T___T) Or do you have two protagonists here? (GxB, BxB?)

Also... I hope you don't take this negatively, but maybe this needs further proofreading? The whole post seems to be littered with grammatical errors. :((( I think it's important to make sure that your opening post at least is checked for mistakes, especially since this going to be a commercial release.

Anywaaaay, good luck with this! Hope to see the final designs soon! :D

fenol
Regular

#3 Post by fenol »

Ran08 wrote:SelfSword? :o The name is... um... uh... a bit, um... don't you think? *ahem sorry*

Anyway, that name aside, this looks quite nice! :D Like, literally. Haha. I love the character sketches so far. <3 So pretty. The plot sounds fascinating too. I have a question though. This is... an otome, yes? Sorry for being such a dummy, but I've reread the whole thing 3x and I can't seem to get a clear answer. HAHA. (Or maybe because it's kinda late and I should be sleeping haha T___T) Or do you have two protagonists here? (GxB, BxB?)

Also... I hope you don't take this negatively, but maybe this needs further proofreading? The whole post seems to be littered with grammatical errors. :((( I think it's important to make sure that your opening post at least is checked for mistakes, especially since this going to be a commercial release.

Anywaaaay, good luck with this! Hope to see the final designs soon! :D
Hey thank you for the advice!
We already fix the grammar and I'm so embarrassed about it >////< please forgive my lack in grammars. We will make sure to not make this mistake in the future! thank you very much :roll:

about the 'SelfSword' name is taken from the 'meaning' of the sword in this story. Besides, BloodSword or SoulSword is too mainstream so I had to go with the weird but still acceptable (at least after you read the whole story which have to wait^^)

Thank you for liking the sketch and plot ❤ we will make sure that the final art and story will be more fascinating ❤

but I'm sorry, it's not an otome, also not a harem visual novel. You can't choose the MC to date anyone because the story is linear (I mentioned this above). But there is romance in the story, so worry not I'll still ship them haha (whether it's GxB,GxG, or BxB LOL)
I still can't said who is the protagonist. Not that I wont said it, but I'm trying to write the story with every key character POV(point of view). I want the story to be like, there will be a protagonist in each kingdom. They have their own circumstance and problem, but their problem conflict each others. So that I wish no matter how evil someone in others POV, I want readers to also read this evil person POV and tried to understand them.

Ups I said too much, well at least for now all Prince/Princess and SelfSword bearer is protagonist for sure.
I just hope people can enjoy it later and the 'POV change' wont cause confusion :( *psst at least my team who has read the demo story has no problem with it haha

Aaannd thankyou for all the advice ^^ hope at least I clear some confusion there lol
[ PIXIV ] [ deviantArt ]

Øp!

fenol
Regular

#4 Post by fenol »

*update*
-background- for now, only background :cry:
a better visual for Vasileio world map

and inside the horse carriage
[ PIXIV ] [ deviantArt ]

Øp!

fenol
Regular

#5 Post by fenol »

*update*

The Seven Kingdom Emblems
[from left to right : Megaleiodisia Kingdom, Asimichora Kingdom, Oreinos Kingdom, Kataigida Kingdom, Krini Kingdom, Nives Kingdom, and Skotadia Kingdom]
*color version after demo
[ PIXIV ] [ deviantArt ]

Øp!