Heartbaked ♥ [NaNo 2016][comedy][GxB romance] + Guide!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
miririversg

Re: Heartbaked ♥ [NaNo 2016][comedy][GxB romance] + Guide!

#76 Post by miririversg »

OMG!
Okay so, first of all. I am new to this page, and I am mexican so I am sorry if I have any grammar, spelling or vocabulary mistake.
I absolutely love this game. Radley was my favorite, because in each route, you could see how much he likes the main character.
Very well done, great dialogue and art <3
Congratulations!
I'd love to see more games

Junesong
Regular

#77 Post by Junesong »

I haven't finished the game yet, still on day three with Carver - but I have noticed that somewhere along the way the characters start using the default name Ginger/Ging instead of your chosen name. It is just a minor bug but I am a stickler for these things so it was really hard to ignore. Other than that it's a lovely game so far!

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild
Projects: Arena Circus
Tumblr: minyanstudios
itch: harlevin

#78 Post by minyan »

Junesong wrote:I haven't finished the game yet, still on day three with Carver - but I have noticed that somewhere along the way the characters start using the default name Ginger/Ging instead of your chosen name. It is just a minor bug but I am a stickler for these things so it was really hard to ignore. Other than that it's a lovely game so far!
Man that is so annoying. I feel like I've fixed that hundreds of times and people keep saying they've found more of the name 'ginger'. OTL
ImageImage

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#79 Post by Zelan »

when u play a nano game that u were excited for more than a year late

But hoooooly shit man, I loved this game. <3 I played Benjamin's route first, then Carver's and then Radley's, and I knew from the very beginning that Radley was crushing on Ginger... I decided pretty quickly that I was going to save the poor guy for last. <3 I loved all the guys but Radley really just takes the cake. He's perfect for Ginger.
Especially after he was okay with the fact that she was using him! He was so happy just to be given any kind of chance and it was adorable. I also really liked Ginger's reaction, even though it was unnecessary - it showed a lot of growth in her character.
I could gush about this for a while but the point is that I really liked this game and all of the characters. Too perfect, oh my gosh. <3

Averxy
Regular
Completed: Heartbaked, Ellaria: Cotton & Cream, Plain
Projects: Toil & Trouble, Twisted
Organization: fablesoft.itch.io
Tumblr: FablesoftStudios

#80 Post by Averxy »

Zelan wrote:when u play a nano game that u were excited for more than a year late

But hoooooly shit man, I loved this game. <3 I played Benjamin's route first, then Carver's and then Radley's, and I knew from the very beginning that Radley was crushing on Ginger... I decided pretty quickly that I was going to save the poor guy for last. <3 I loved all the guys but Radley really just takes the cake. He's perfect for Ginger.
Especially after he was okay with the fact that she was using him! He was so happy just to be given any kind of chance and it was adorable. I also really liked Ginger's reaction, even though it was unnecessary - it showed a lot of growth in her character.
I could gush about this for a while but the point is that I really liked this game and all of the characters. Too perfect, oh my gosh. <3
I'm glad you enjoyed our game!! Radley is my baby haha <3
Yeah poor radley ;-; He'd let Ginger do anything to him that made her happy.
Completed: Heartbaked, Ellaria: Cotton & Cream, Plain
WIP: Toil & Trouble, Twisted
Check out Arena Circus, The Pretenders Guild, and Mnemonic Devices by Minyan!