Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 707
- Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:54 am
- Completed: Christmas
- IRC Nick: DragoonHP
- Location: Zion Island, Solario
I have been working on a VN analytics program (like the one TellTale has) for quite a while and was wondering if anyone else will find it useful.
In it's current form, it records the choices player have taken along with any other gameplay related data you want to collect, like daily stats etc.
I have a very simple prototype set up, which you can try out from here > https://github.com/NellWatson/VNlytics- ... 0.1.2.0813
(There are three choices and at the end, you will see what you choose and what everyone else chose)
Prototype Homepage > https://github.com/NellWatson/VNlytics-Prototype
If you want to run your own server, please check out this thread > viewtopic.php?f=52&t=39857
If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you want any help setting up your own server or integrating it in your game, feel free to ask.
Will check out your project!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:08 pm
- Projects: Gijinka Circus, Slime Witch
- Deviantart: skiyoshi
- Soundcloud: nephilim113
- Posts: 255
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:12 pm
- Completed: Army of Tentacles 1 & 2, The Ghost of Joe Papp
- Projects: Paper Shakespeare: To Date or Not To Date?
- Organization: Stegalosaurus Game Development
- Location: Bay Area, CA