Looking for background artist - spaceship

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
foofox

Looking for background artist - spaceship

#1 Post by foofox »

Hi, all, I am looking for a background artist to draw about 18 backgrounds for a VN I am working on. It's a furry VN, before anyone gets offended, so yeah....

The definition of backgrounds is here (incomplete):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/168c ... sp=sharing

I have mocked up 3D renders as an example and to make sure I have the dimensions right, but I am hoping you, as an artist will bring your own creativity and sense of cohesion to the work.

Please reply or send me a message to let me know if you're interested, how much you would charge per background (recognising that some backgrounds are simpler than others) and what kind of availability you have. I'd also like some examples of your past work.

I am happy for you to use the final work in your portfolio but I don't want the work used in other projects, so whatever commercial agreement we need to have in place to secure that :)

I am looking for a clean art style that will convincingly look at home on a space ship. not too busy so as to distract the player, but keen to be guided by your experience.

More information available to those able/keen to participate.

foofox

Re: Looking for background artist - spaceship

#2 Post by foofox »

Woo hoo, we have a taker. Thank you everyone for your interest!

kuri_chii
Regular
Completed: RHWIMY beta 1.0
Projects: Right here where I met you, Love Snatch, Monarchy High
Organization: VND - AWA
IRC Nick: Kuri
Deviantart: franzzzz002

#3 Post by kuri_chii »

hello .. do you have email so i can send you my samples.. :)
The best way showing your feelings is to write Novel Stories :3
DeviantArt | Monarchy High | RHWIMY | Love Snatch

foofox

#4 Post by foofox »

Big shout out to anirhapsodist for their amazing professional work. I have been thoroughly impressed by their speed and professionalism. So far, everyone comments as to how beautiful the backgrounds are =D