Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Pivera

Re: Guestbook

#4441 Post by Pivera »

Hello eveyone! My name is Pivera but yall can call me Pi :D Let's get along~!
Website: I don't really have one... However, i do have an account on DeviantArt.
Comments about Lemma Soft:
I prieviously used to have an account on here, however that was a couple years back. Unfortunately i had forgotten my account so i made i new one (i'm so forgetfull). Back then i was trying to create a VN of my own but never got the chance to complete it due to a lot of reasons. Although, i do plan on doing one now ;D I have played a couple of games here and i really enjoyed all of them! So I'm very happy and excited to be here again! Well that's all i got to say for now i guess, hahaha

JayBlue
Regular

#4442 Post by JayBlue »

Sup everyone! My name's Jayden and I'm looking into making VNs and I've been browsing this forum for months. You all seem like pretty cool people so I hope we'll get along :)

Website: does my YouTube channel count? youtube.com/channel/UCSW-d-qivvWsupfN_4iTPrw
Comments about Lemma Soft: Best forum I've ever seen.

CCopper

#4443 Post by CCopper »

Really happy to find this forum as I am just getting into programing and now learning the Ren'Py visual novel engine.
Right now I do a lot of 3D projects with the Poser Pro software and I would be happy to help and share my renders with people that can't draw very good and feel that is holding their project back. I am really big into 3D comics, so if you like that look for a game, maybe I can help. I will post some renders soon. Also hope to hear from other 3D artist that use the Poser or Daz3d software.
PS: you can all me Copper

Schwartzlicht
Projects: KoW XX
Organization: Raska Development Team
Deviantart: schwarz-licht

#4444 Post by Schwartzlicht »

Looking up to join this great community, finsh a project at least once in my life, and learn as much as possible.

Selidor
Regular
Tumblr: gateofselidor

#4445 Post by Selidor »

Hi!

My name is Robin, and I'm from the UK. I've been working in the games industry for about two years now, primarily in translation and proofreading for Japanese-to-English localisation, but I've also worked on the development side, and as a tester too. I am a keen artist and writer in my spare time, have been running a webcomic for over three years, and I'm currently working on a fairly short visual novel project. I've played around a little with Ren'Py in the past, and studied some Python, and I'm really looking forward to working with the software to bring my little project to life.

My main tumblr account can be found here, and you can read my comic here.

quilleth

#4446 Post by quilleth »

Hi!

I'm Noelle, from the US, and I don't know anything about programming, but I'm eager to learn.

I write a lot, and I've been thinking some of my stories might work better as a VN, so I'm hoping to learn how to make that happen! (I don't really have a website for my projects, just my personal tumblr or an old deviantart account. I do have an ao3 account though.)

I've played a few games that are on LemmaSoft now and I've really enjoyed all of them!

DatPyroLady
Tumblr: datpyrolie

#4447 Post by DatPyroLady »

Name: DatPyroLady or Jolie (whichever is fine)
Comments about Lemma Soft: I'm looking forward to meeting new people and seeing cool projects here! :D

NialGrenville
Regular
Projects: PaS: The Awakening; The Heart Woods; The Witch and the Fairy
Organization: Gabe Works, Inc.

#4448 Post by NialGrenville »

Dear Lemma Soft,

I am Caleb my pseudonyms are Nial or Living Meme Generator. I am from the US. I have spent five years in your program and have enjoyed it dearly. I have spent three years studying German, six on video editing, ten in art, a playwright for my school, a writer in large fictions, and my whole life as a musician! Mainly in orchestral instruments, but I play many more. I even make techno/dubstep from time to time.

I hope to seek more knowledge on Lemma to further my dream of a IF in a game-ish format.

love,
Living Meme.
*Me*, *You, ***Calamazoo: *Singularity-A.I.*: *Proceed to processing
PaS: The Awakening, current status: 42%
The HeartWoods, current status: 0%
The Wonderful Mell! My PFI creator Honest Critique

puffinlady
Regular
Completed: Soundless, Three Lilies
Projects: POLYCHROMANIA, 7388
Organization: milk+ visual
Tumblr: milkplusvn
itch: milkplus

#4449 Post by puffinlady »

Hello!

I've actually already signed this guestbook, but since it's been years since I last did I feel it's appropriate to give updated information about myself. (゚∀゚*) Plus it feels weird to do one post in the guestbook and then never post for years and then suddenly post outside the guestbook?!

My name is Isla and I'm 18 years old. I've loved visual novels since middle school, my first being Ever17; my favorite VN of all time is Subarashiki Hibi, and as such my favorite scenario writer is SCA-ji. My favorite genres are horror and urban fantasy/scifi. I also like red bean paste.

I draw and write and program and make graphics. I'm a one-man show. I do have a small project going on, and it is ready for a full public announcement, but I'm waiting until some family stuff is done to announce it.

My website can be found here: http://mwsoglau.web.fc2.com/
My development Twitter can be found here: http://twitter.com/milkplusvn

Cotton Blue
Regular
Projects: メモリーズ~ 女神の保護者
Organization: Cotton Blue
Deviantart: CottonBlueVN
Soundcloud: Cotton Blue
itch: Cotton Blue

#4450 Post by Cotton Blue »

lol. I registered some time ago in this forum, and never introduced myself around here.

こんいちはみんあさん~ (Hello to everyone). I'm Cotton Blue, and my english is so bad, sorry for this, but I do my best try for you <3

Favorite genres: All ♡
Website: My DeviantArt for my project http://cottonbluevn.deviantart.com/
Comments about LemmSoft: Well... I love this forum, I love to people of here because all so kind, and so creative. I'm here because I love visual novels and my dream is help them *3*

I hope to make great friends here ( ◡‿◡ ♡)
Memories~ Megami no hogo-sha [GxB] [Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Yōkai]

ForkAndKnife
Projects: Street Couch

#4451 Post by ForkAndKnife »

Hey, everyone! I've been a lurker for a while and it's nice to finally have a profile. I am a 20 year old girl from the US. I'm a full-time college student with hopes of graduating early. I'm also hoping to get my VN underway, but as I have a terrible habit of starting projects and never finishing them, I figure I should have most of it done before posting about it ;)

I've been writing short stories my whole life, but am very new to programming and making (good) art, so I'm excited to improve some more in those aspects. I love so many of the games I have played on here, and I'm looking forward to seeing some more!!

GotChibi

#4452 Post by GotChibi »

Well, I've been lurking around here for some time now. And I finally decided to create an account, haha.

Name: Helena
Comments about Lemmasoft: I really like to see how everyone is friendly here! I love visual novels from the bottom of my heart, and I hope to engage in a project someday. =)

SypherZent
Veteran
Completed: Multiverse Heroes, Space Hamster in Turmoil

#4453 Post by SypherZent »

Hello everyone (minna-san),

I've been browsing these forums for about 2-3 weeks. (I've also been snatching a few assets here and there...nyuk nyuk nyuk...)
Allow me to emerge from the shadows and introduce myself!

I've been a freelance programmer for a few years, and I'm also an aspiring writer.
Naturally, when I came across Ren'Py, I was amazed. All my life I've been wanting to develop video games, and I finally found a software that will require virtually no learning curve on my part in order to begin production!

So I literally dropped everything else going on in my life, locked myself in my cave, and began working on my own VN...
I lack a solid team, so I use free assets licensed for commercial and non-commercial distribution...
Therefore it will be a free VN for the community. My desire is to showcase my capabilities as an indie developer!

Soon I will be posting more information on it, but first I require some hibernation and meditation, but surely no procrastination!
(Like legit...I'm working on this 12-15 hours a day, I only stop to eat...my Credits file is 188 lines...story+side quests at 10k words...)

*roars savagely...in hunger...*

Anyway, back to the cave.

I hope you will all check out my Works in Progress once it's up. It will probably be a few more days.
And uh, I might need a bit of help at some point (with like, sprite art), but first I'd like to hit the 100,000 word count...

*begins mumbling to himself as he twirls one of the long hairs of his beard, then wanders off into the shadows*

*returns with a confused look on his face*

Surely I forgot to add a few details...

Name: SypherZent (SZ)
Website: In Progress, so I use my twitter in the meantime... www.twitter.com/sypherzent
Comments about Lemma Soft: This place is awesome. I'll be sleeping on the sofa quite often. Please don't kick me out, I don't have air conditioning at my place.

*returns to mumbling, and walks back to his cave, seemingly half asleep*

Asil

#4454 Post by Asil »

Hey,
I'm Asil, a 21-year-old student from Germany.
I've been browsing this website for a few years now and followed/played a lot of games, but I never actually got around to creating an account.
As I started working on projects for LunaSol Games (https://lunasolgames.wordpress.com/), I thought now would be the best opportunity.

I'm looking forward to all upcoming updates and new projects!

dfbreezy
Regular
Completed: Episicava, Analistica Academy.
Projects: Rainbow dreams, ADV Tale, A Noble Conquest.
Organization: Epicworks
Deviantart: Epic-works
Soundcloud: Epic_Works
itch: epic-works

#4455 Post by dfbreezy »

While this may be a little late, I'm going officially say my hello to the Lemma community.

My name is Daniel Francis and i'm called Df by everyone (even my parents). I'm A Ghanaian.

I'm probably sure i'm the only Ghanaian here since everyone in my country thinks i'm producing a "comic thingy" :/

I'm the creator and Main writer of Epic works and i prefer writing stories that rely on superpower action and/or mind blowing battle of wits. You can expect some great stories from me and my team.

Thanks!
ImageImage ImageImage