Beauty and the War [Dark/Epic Fantasy, Intrigue, GxB]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Dreamgazer
Veteran
Completed: Death Room; Don't Take This Risk; War: 13th Day; War Specials
Projects: Beauty and the War (X Playing Pieces)
Organization: Poison Apple Tales
Tumblr: poisonappletales
Deviantart: PoisonAppleTales

Re: War (X Playing Pieces) [Legends, Fairytales, Intrigue, G

#46 Post by Dreamgazer »

Ran08 wrote:Though I do tend to get carried away when reading emotional scenes sometimes, so… I’d like to know if I should ready my tissues before playing this? :D[/size]
Hello again, Ran! It's so good to hear from you again. Thanks for taking the time to comment with your thoughts! Believe me, I know all about being busy. I was hoping to finish the demo by the end of this month, but life pushed that date further down, sadly. Now, about the tissues...I recommend tissues, hot cocoa, and a pillow - for throwing. :)

And as a matter of fact, Dev just might be making a cameo, so please do be on the look-out for him! It'll be just like finding Waldo.

Anyway, good news! I finished all the CGs for the demo. Now, I just need to work on some sprites, give the CGs a final round polishing, and put it all together. Feel free to cheer me on! The home stretch is almost here.

In the meantime, here's a sneak peek of someone y'all may recognize from the prequel.

Depending on your choices, Wildfire can play a major role in War (X Playing Pieces). And if Wildfire's here, you can be sure her BFF, Brooks, isn't too far behind.

Dreamgazer
Veteran

#47 Post by Dreamgazer »

All right, how's everyone doing? Hope y'all have been having a good summer. Here's hoping that I'll be send it off with a bang.

CGs, sprites, and BGs are done for the demo. It'll cover the prologue and roughly 3 days. I'm in the middle of programming the 1st day, and I'm aiming to finish it all before September 22. Since life has tossed me a few curve balls, I'll have to shelve progress on my remake of War: Valentine Edition, but once I'm done with my main project, you can be sure I'll go back to it. And, depending on my schedule, I just might have a surprise for you in October...but that's some ways from here.

Anyway, long story short, the demo's coming along and I'll be posting more updates as I get closer to finishing it.

As you can see here, King Barium's design gets an upgrade. For better or for worse? You decide. And you can be sure his crown is coming along shortly. He's the king after all.

Oh, and if you're having trouble seeing the pic, there's a bigger version on my Facebook and an additional pic on my tumblr. Lots of fun stuff and there's more on the way! :)

Dreamgazer
Veteran

#48 Post by Dreamgazer »

Day 1 is properly coded into the game! Now, I'm moving onto Day 2.
Here's how the GUI looks so far. What do you think about it?

I also have a glimpse of the choices heeeere.

Oh, by the way, I'm really itching to add another CG to this one part of the story because it would totally bring it out. Would any of you mind if I delayed the demo's release in exchange for another illustration?

All feedback is welcome and helps me out, so please don't be shy. I don't bite. ;)
Last edited by Dreamgazer on Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Windchimes
Veteran
Projects: Reanimation Scheme, Emberfate: Tempest of Elements
Organization: Wind Chimes Games

#49 Post by Windchimes »

The GUI looks nice! Though is there a quick menu, or am I just blind? xD And also, personal preference, but I feel like the textbox is a bit too high up, so it feels a little awkward and covers more of the graphics than I'd prefer it to, but it's probably just me.

The choices look really cool! I like the left right placement rather than in a column like default. You should teach me how to do that

I'm excited for the demo, though I wouldn't mind if you delayed it a bit more for another CG. More art = always a good thing xD It's really up to you haha, I'd be excited to play the demo either way.

Arkhane
Regular

#50 Post by Arkhane »

Hello there
Baryum's lips are strange (as the bit of his costume we're seeing), I prefered his previous facial expression, lips and color face. He's a bit too lobster for me.

The GUI is nice ! However, I would see the textbox at the bottom and not in the middle

Byebye :3

Dreamgazer
Veteran

#51 Post by Dreamgazer »

Windchimes wrote:The GUI looks nice! Though is there a quick menu, or am I just blind? xD And also, personal preference, but I feel like the textbox is a bit too high up, so it feels a little awkward and covers more of the graphics than I'd prefer it to, but it's probably just me.

The choices look really cool! I like the left right placement rather than in a column like default. You should teach me how to do that

I'm excited for the demo, though I wouldn't mind if you delayed it a bit more for another CG. More art = always a good thing xD It's really up to you haha, I'd be excited to play the demo either way.
Hiya, Windchimes! Glad you're excited. As for the quick menu, there is one (that's really hard to see) but that's because I haven't changed it yet. I wanted to get a second opinion on the GUI before I commit to it and design a quick menu to go along with it.
Arkhane wrote:Hello there
Baryum's lips are strange (as the bit of his costume we're seeing), I prefered his previous facial expression, lips and color face. He's a bit too lobster for me.

The GUI is nice ! However, I would see the textbox at the bottom and not in the middle

Hi, Arkhane! Always good to hear from you. I've been getting a mixed reaction about Barium's re-design - some like it, some do. I find that rather interesting.

As for the textbox placement...hmm, I'm actually doing something really radical with it in the game, so I would like you to try playing the demo first, seeing how it looks in action, and then tell me if it still bothers you.

I'll have some more sneak peeks up soon-ish. I really want to get through coding this particular bit, so if I'm slow responding, just know I'm caught up in a passion. ♥

On a side note, I seriously need to redesign the main post, so keep your eyes peeled for that. Thanks for taking the time to comment with your thoughts! And to anyone else visiting this thread, thanks for checking it out. Hope you like what you see so far!

Flowers from Nowhere
Regular
Completed: The Crystal Castle
Projects: My Ninja Life

#52 Post by Flowers from Nowhere »

I am an impatient person and would prefer to have the demo sooner instead of having more art. I'm so excited for this game!

Amberbaum
Regular

#53 Post by Amberbaum »

Dreamgazer wrote:
Arkhane wrote:Hello there

Hi, Arkhane! Always good to hear from you. I've been getting a mixed reaction about Barium's re-design - some like it, some do. I find that rather interesting.

As for the textbox placement...hmm, I'm actually doing something really radical with it in the game, so I would like you to try playing the demo first, seeing how it looks in action, and then tell me if it still bothers you.

I'll have some more sneak peeks up soon-ish. I really want to get through coding this particular bit, so if I'm slow responding, just know I'm caught up in a passion. ♥

On a side note, I seriously need to redesign the main post, so keep your eyes peeled for that. Thanks for taking the time to comment with your thoughts! And to anyone else visiting this thread, thanks for checking it out. Hope you like what you see so far!
I guess I'm one of the people who likes the new re-design. He looks much more natural now. I wasn't so fond of his old look. It reminded me too much of a Casanova ;P

Dreamgazer
Veteran

#54 Post by Dreamgazer »

Flowers from Nowhere wrote:I am an impatient person and would prefer to have the demo sooner instead of having more art. I'm so excited for this game!
Hello, Flowers from Nowhere! I'm definitely glad you're looking forward to it. Fortunately, I have good news for you, which I'll talk about in a bit.
Amberbaum wrote:I guess I'm one of the people who likes the new re-design. He looks much more natural now. I wasn't so fond of his old look. It reminded me too much of a Casanova ;P
Hi, Amberbaum! Haha, one of my friends thought he looked more like a Casanova in his first design, too. I'm happy to hear you like the new look!

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what y'all think. Now, for a big announcement...I'll have the demo all ready to go on November 1. It'll be an open beta because I want everyone's feedback, so I can make this game as best as I possibly can. This story's dear to my heart, so I want to make it good.
In the meantime, here's a sneak peek of the main menu! Expect it in higher resolution in-game. Feel free to let me know what you think of it! (Is it just me or does this gif give it an old television sort of look?)

Also, I will be changing the title just a little bit! I'll be adding a word in front of "War," but otherwise, it'll be just the same. So, prepare yourselves. ;)

Hope everyone has an awesome rest of the weekend! Any big plans for Halloween?

Dreamgazer
Veteran

Re: Beauty and the War [Fantasy sim, politics, GxB] try the

#55 Post by Dreamgazer »

All right!

The demo is here.

Please do let me know what you think and enjoy. ♥

P.S. What do you think of the name change? ;)

Amberbaum
Regular

#56 Post by Amberbaum »

Okay, I haven't played all options for now but all I can say is that I'm immensely impressed at the presentation story wise, the visuals and the choice of music. I think this is probably one of my most anticipated VNs right now - next to 7kpp and Ebon Light.

First of all: Your visuals are unique, interesting and darn beautiful. I like the lightening, the colouring and they way you "textured" the clothes on the characters. Your graphic style reminds me very much of the stencils technique. Which is really awesome and doesn't clash with the different textured background nor the ...hm harsh setting. I would say it even compliments it - with all those cool stencil like pictures, the often almost abstract CGs and the animations. I love your animations - I looove them. They are beautiful and just enough.

Then there is the setting: It's simple and then...... not. Especially if you look at the political climate. Your clans are fun and exciting. Their design is simple but very elegant. The whole fantasy, war, political drama paired with the right amount of violence (yeah, it's a war game. I don't expect that people hold hands and sing songs) and love is just perfect. If I would play any otome game or VNs then it would be this genre. This game hit the right spot with me. Great character design - fresh and interesting. Everyone has their place and enriches the landscape (yes, even a character like Rosemary has their place and is needed). I especially like the intro where we are introduced into the story. That was really interesting seeing it out of the eye of the prince who advices the King of Vi, instead of getting a narrator to tell you the backstory á la classical fairy tale style. The stylistic choice was really cool (helmet view). So yeah, I think I watched the introduction of the setting including the introduction of our heroine at least 7 times because I loved it so much. It was fun, had the right pace and sucked you right in. It didn't asked too much for you to follow and left you well informed in a rather short and efficient way without getting boring. Most introduction don't manage that - to pull you in.

The music is amazing and fits the story really well without distracting you. It intensifies the scenes just perfectly without any divergences in it's style (too different music that isn't made by the same composer can bring you out of the story) . I have to ask if this music was made by you or someone else, because I don't think that this is Kevin Macleod music nor did I hear it anywhere else. Anyway, it's great. The menu and the music gave me this specific feeling when you know that this is getting real good. Just like the Mass Effect 1 character creation screen. The music immediately sucked me in and gave me goosebumps (the good kind). It has a wide screen resolution and the UI is simple but practical. The sounds design is good and not too comical. I'm one of those people who love sounds in VNs so there can be almost never be enough of it (except the UI).

All in all, I would say that you have a really well made game that beats the majority of the commercial games out there in lengths! (I mean, full screen resolution - I see so many that don't even bother with that)

1) What were your expectations going into the game? And how did Beauty and the War (X Playing Pieces) meet or oppose them?
- Your previous games are all well made and fun. I know that they can be interesting but also mature. So I had some expectations on this one. It was amazing and had more than I expected :3
2) Tell me. How did you spend your two days? There are a lot of choices, so I'm curious what you decided to do and who you befriended.
-Still need to pick other choices. Haven't finished testing it completely, but I took care of the wounded on day 1 and then headed into the forest on day (and visa versa). I tried to play the good Ambrosia who does every chore that people gave her ( fixing the basket, etc.) I noticed that harvesting in the forest gives you much more options with trading and cooking. I accepted Chase's proposal to protect Ambrosia then tried to trade with him after I kindly told him off. Got called a Slut. Said no to his proposal on the next playthrough. I traded with the Valkyrie "half and half". I also traded with the two Hulders. I was friendly with Jasmine and Rosemary. Was friendly towards Arsenik and afterwards both to Arsenik/Victor.
3) What are you looking forward to seeing in the full version?
More awesomeness :3 . I dunno. It's really good so I guess I want to see what you posted in the description?
4) If you have any other comments or questions, lay them on me. I want to hear all your thoughts!
How much exactly can we influence Ambrosia without going to much into spoiler territory? I don't want to make her bad, but will she be always the star-money woman?

Note: My mother just went in and saw me playing. She noticed it and said that it looked beautiful. I showed her the intro. She said that she loved the colours and was really impressed with the introduction. I asked her if she would play it - she said yes.

Amiralo
Regular
Completed: What's your name? : 2017 nano reno, Saccharine: a misleading sim date. Reverie: an odd simdate. Where adabans grow: an asian simdate. Monochrome and colors.
Projects: Enwiss the Beloved
Organization: Amiralo
Deviantart: Amiralo

#57 Post by Amiralo »

Ok! I am going to answer the questions in relations to the demo I just played.

1) Are you interested in playing Beauty and the War (X Playing Pieces)? What do you make of it so far and is there anything you're particularly curious about?

YES I AM INTERESTED IN PLAYING THE GAME. I love politics, drama and otome games! THis is like a dream come true haha.

As for what I make of it...I THINK IT IS GOING TO BE AWESOME? I am already totally biased because you included an whole entire world for the romance story to play out. And by what little I played, i felt that there is much more going on behind the scenes and I JUST WANT TO KNOW MORE.

But for any specific curiousities.... I would love to find out more about the mysterious person that Ambrosia is talking to in the beginning of the story? Is it prince alexandrite? Or some kind of supernatural entity?

2) I'd love to hear your opinions on the characters. Do you have a favorite? The entire cast has yet to be revealed, but from what you can see so far, who would you befriend, romance, and/or antagonize?

I...I am totally biased towards Arsenik ,Wind and onyx haha;;; I think Arsenik is the perfect romance choice for Ambrosia, considering that they have similar values (at least superficially lmao). I also like the fact that arsenik has the potential to go crazy and eat Ambrosia haha (it would be interesting to see how ambrosia reacts when she finds out that Arsenik isn't the perfect gentleman that she thinks he is lmao)

As for Wind...well he was my favorite bachelor from the valentines game! He's just so unapologetically aggressive and sexy! He's like the dream boy for a trashy romance novel lmao. But also he seemed really nice and sweet as a child? I am interested to see why he turned out to be like this, I am also interested to see how far ambrosia is willing to go for this charming jerk. (Because i don't think wind is gonna be pursuing ambrosia in the game , so ambrosia has to step up her game if things are to happen. I am all for girls taking the initiative, even more so if they are usually the demure lady type)

Onyx is just mysterious robot. I am interested to see how he would act when he is in love. (For some reason i have a bad feeling that he is going to kill ambrosia in one of the bad ends lmao)

3) How do you think you'll play the game? Would you try to make a bunch of allies? Use your charm to forge peace? Or just try to live your life, free from conflict?
I am definitely going to play the game multiple times lmao. For my first run I think i will just focus on romancing a boy and ignore the rest (because i am shallow like that...but maybe my designated love interest decides to start a rebellion and i have no choice but to go along orz). In my second play through, I am going to cause as much mayhem and chaos as possible, with the goal of becoming queen or something similar lmao (as much as ambrosia's nice girl personality would allow me to anyways)

If you've played the demo...

1) What were your expectations going into the game? And how did Beauty and the War (X Playing Pieces) meet or oppose them?

I didn't have any expectations? Like Beauty and the war just doesn't fit any mold of otome games i have ever played. BUT I LOVED IT. THE INTRO. THE ANIMATION, THE HISTORY AND THE DRAMA. It's like someone decide to make the kind of otome game that i always wanted to play haha;;;

2) Tell me. How did you spend your two days? There are a lot of choices, so I'm curious what you decided to do and who you befriended.

I ignored everyone and went straight after arsenik lmao. However, I worked hard to finish the chores before i did so. So I was on good terms with the Kings mistress and my friends? I played as an reliable and love sick girl lmao.

3) What are you looking forward to seeing in the full version?

DEATH. BLOOD. DRAMA. STRUGGLE. I am interested to see how naive sweet ambrosia will develop as a character. How does all the mayhem affect her outlook by the end?

4) If you have any other comments or questions, lay them on me. I want to hear all your thoughts!

I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT. I want to see how ambrosia tries to survive in this war like situation and how her decisions shape the world. Since the game takes place over a span of years, i am also interested to see how the characters all grow and develop from their pure, peaceful, chapter 1 persona.

Also for some reason ambrosia's outfit made me laugh so hard ( only she can pull off such a provocative outfit with such purity lmao). So I had to draw it out. Now everyone can see her in her ribbons ahahahahah
My deviant art (where you can look at the embarrassing sim dates I have made). http://amiralo.deviantart.com/

My current project
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54150

Dreamgazer
Veteran

#58 Post by Dreamgazer »

Amberbaum wrote:All in all, I would say that you have a really well made game that beats the majority of the commercial games out there in lengths! (I mean, full screen resolution - I see so many that don't even bother with that)
Hello again, Amberbaum! You don't know how happy your review has made me. I'm so thrilled you're enjoying it so far, and thank you terribly for playing it more that once. (If you run into any bugs, just let me know!) I honestly didn't expect such a reaction to it, so it's a wonderful surprise.

As for the music, there are several lovely composers involved. I listed them in the scrolling credits at the end, but the majority are by the wonderful Lionel and Steven.
Amberbaum wrote:How much exactly can we influence Ambrosia without going to much into spoiler territory? I don't want to make her bad, but will she be always the star-money woman?
Hmm...it's hard to say more without spoiling anything, but I can tell you there is plenty of room for growth and maturity. The people she comes in contact with will influence her most - some more than others. Drastic events will also affect change of some kind. And I think that's all I can tell you for now. ;)
Amberbaum wrote:Note: My mother just went in and saw me playing. She noticed it and said that it looked beautiful. I showed her the intro. She said that she loved the colours and was really impressed with the introduction. I asked her if she would play it - she said yes.
Aww, really? I find that really encouraging to hear. Thank you so much for telling me that! (And hey, if she ever does decide to pick it up, feel free to let me know what she thinks of it.)
Amiralo wrote:I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT. I want to see how ambrosia tries to survive in this war like situation and how her decisions shape the world. Since the game takes place over a span of years, i am also interested to see how the characters all grow and develop from their pure, peaceful, chapter 1 persona.

Also for some reason ambrosia's outfit made me laugh so hard ( only she can pull off such a provocative outfit with such purity lmao). So I had to draw it out. Now everyone can see her in her ribbons ahahahahah
Ahaha! I didn't think of Wind as a trashy romance novel boy, but now that you've said it, I can't unsee it. This gives me some wicked ideas, really.

And that picture! That is so awesome. (And the backgrounds flowers are actually quite fitting.) Thanks for answering my questions and giving me that amazing drawing. Seriously, now you've got me laughing over Ambrosia's outfit of ribbons.

Now, if it helps...I didn't quite have the time to mention this in the demo, but Ambrosia did attach like a little skirt and tiny mini-poncho out of some very sheer fabric, the kind used for curtains or summer clothing.
Whiiiich...doesn't make it look any less provocative (if not more so!). But she tried.

Oh, also! I put up a thread for the demo here. So, if anyone rather answer the demo questions over there rather than here, feel free. Either place is good with me!

Mammon
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Pervert&Yandere, Stalker&Yandere
Projects: Roses Of The Thorn Prince

#59 Post by Mammon »

Alright, I'll play the game but if this is anything like Ready, Set, Parody! I highly doubt it can live up to the things Dreamgazer promised in the descr....

*Main menu theme kicks in*

Alright, I'm on board, let's do this!
Scrap that, I'm on board in 5minutes, I'm closing my eyes and listening to this music first.

That was almost exactly my reaction when I started the game. And I'm happy to say that the hype didn't lessen in the next 10 minutes, you succeeded to pull me in right away and keep me enthralled all the way. The spike of animation, coding and music in the first segment were well worth however much effort you put into it, and I guess A LOT of effort went into it. When a game tries to hype me up this much, it usually backfires and makes it seem try-hard but you made it awesome.

1❀ Are you interested in playing Beauty and the War (X Playing Pieces)? What do you make of it so far and is there anything you're particularly curious about?
I most certainly am now. I'm a bit scared of the array of choices that the full game will have; I was already losing track just doing my daily chores without the effects that choices will have over time, the idea that such choices would carry over several volumes is... O for freak sake Ambrosia stop accepting more chores! We can't finish them all as is! *mental breakdown*

2✿ I'd love to hear your opinions on the characters. Do you have a favorite? The entire cast has yet to be revealed, but from what you can see so far, who would you befriend, romance, and/or antagonize?
As a straight male, Ambrosia will be my one and only beau. What else can you expect of me after seeing her stare at me with those sweet, hopeful eyes and bowing to me and, and... I will protect that smile! And probably get her some clothes, I didn't realise she was actually wearing literal ribbons as clothing until I saw the CG. I thought the other girls were exagerating.
I really liked how you portraited her, the selfless and sweet girl trope was acceptable real fast because of the way she kept bowing and the way the other women kept taking advantage of her kindness. That kind of trope can easily be too perfect in other cases.

Question is; who will I romance her as? Probably Arsenik, he seems reserved and hesitant with his feelings in a way that I can relate to, but proactive enough not to be too introvert. I do fear that he'll be more manipulative and with a secret agenda though, I don't want him=me to do anything bad to dear Ambrosia... And while I didn't see him in the list of choices, Victor. But that was because I thought for the longest time that Victor Arsenik was the full name of same person with and without his hair done. :shock:

I'm actually not looking forward to Chase and Wind at all, I cannot relate to either of them. Not too sure about Wind with as little as I saw of him, but Chase was too much of a small kid following Ambrosia around for me to like him. If I were at least 6 years younger, then perhaps I could've placed myself in his shoes but now I even felt like the awesome battlefield marching theme he had was wasted on him.

3❀ How do you think you'll play the game? Would you try to make a bunch of allies? Use your charm to forge peace? Or just try to live your life, keeping out of trouble?
I think I'll have Ambrosia charm the world solo first, just to see if Arsenik will backstab her, then play his route if he doesn't, then maybe some of the other romances.

1❀ What were your expectations going into the game? And how did Beauty and the War (X Playing Pieces) meet or contradict them?
My expectations were something alike Death room and RSP! but with a storyline to it, so those expectations were exceeded before I even pressed start.

2✿ Tell me. How did you spend your two days? There are a lot of choices, so I'm curious what you decided to do and who you tried to befriend.

That was done more willy-nilly than with a plan, I tried to keep up with my chores and talk to Arsenik and Victor, wounded on day 1 and forest on day 2.

3❀ What are your thoughts on the story and the characters now? Do you have a favorite?
I seem to be extremely against certain characters, and thus in favour of others, with Ambrosia as my fav.

4✿ What are you looking forward to seeing in the full version?
Ambrosia in clothes, actually controlling the world around her as it has been controlling her thus far.

P.S. You got some flak for the hair hanging from Ambrosia's mouth in the promo image in the thread were we discussed it before, but are you sure that wasn't the briefly mentioned grave-parasite coming out? Would be a subtle yet present way to include it into the cover image.
ImageImageImage

Want some CC sprites?

camisteja
Regular

#60 Post by camisteja »

1❀ What were your expectations going into the game? And how did Beauty and the War (X Playing Pieces) meet or contradict them?

HAHA, I had no real expectations. I was expecting the game to be some level of weird because of the art style but it actually came out kind of nice. That said, some things jumped out at me!

a. The intro was confusing. It seemed like we were entering the POV of one person then all of a sudden we're talking to Ambrosia and hearing her story. Wouldn't it make more sense to just start off with Ambrosia talking about her story and adding the background information there somehow? As in, having the game open up to the dark room with the person speaking to Ambrosia. Otherwise it just makes the pacing at the beginning seem really off.

b. The GUI feels all over the place at times. I understand what you were going for with the handwriting part (although I think a more pen-like font would be nicer, otherwise it looks like the person is writing in marker LOL) but it irked me a little to see a typical textbox at the start when you're talking to the King but then we have box-like texts when Ambrosia is talking to everyone else. Maybe just have everyone speak in the box-like text instead? Having a bunch of different textboxes just makes things look messy.

c. Finally, the art direction. I have mixed feelings about it because I LOVE the attention to detail! I like the fact that the characters move, breathe, clap their hands, ect. I even like the textures you used! Nevertheless, the coloring is super jarring. Way too much contrast going on with the dodge/burn tools. I don't expect you to change your art style now or anything but it might be something to consider for next time!

2✿ Tell me. How did you spend your two days? There are a lot of choices, so I'm curious what you decided to do and who you tried to befriend.

Did chores, broke hearts (what is your problem Chase?) and stalked my lovely feathered friends. ;u;

3❀ What are your thoughts on the story and the characters now? Do you have a favorite? What were you feeling during the last scene at the end of the demo?

I absolutely love Arsenik. The story seems interesting but I am confused about how everything works. For example, if phoenix blood heals then why aren't all the phoenix ladies barely dressed? Shouldn't they all be running around in ribbons if they need their blood to heal or is Ambrosia the only one with that ability? I still don't buy her excuse as to why she needs to wear ribbons, either. It seems to me like she could easily roll up her sleeves and get the amount of blood she needs.

4✿ What are you looking forward to seeing in the full version?

Ambrosia in clothes, for sure.

EDIT: I hope I didn't come off as too harsh in my review! I did enjoy the game. :D