[Closed]Searching for BG artist for an action yuri vn

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
eileen
Veteran
Projects: Akiba Z and Passion Sync
Organization: Aphrodisia/Beautiful Starr

[Closed]Searching for BG artist for an action yuri vn

#1 Post by eileen »

Closed. I have found a background artist.

Hello! :D

I'm restarting my search for a BG artist for my current action harem yuri project Maleficent Justice(MJ). MJ is set in two worlds(realities) and mix fantasy with sci-fi to make something more interesting. The visual novel will have backgrounds with variations such day and night along with backgrounds with animation.

We are looking for the backgrounds to be soft-shaded or something more like the BG example below. Something to match the sprite example will be ideal.

Sprite Example:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cgb7r5IUsAEi2lP.jpg:large

BG Example:
http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b57 ... 3d338b.jpg

You can either pm or reply here if you want to apply or have questions. Please also list your rates when you apply. Also, I should mention that please don't look at the outdated version of the thread in the adult sub-forum for addition information as lot of things change since I posted it.

Thanks! Have a good day. :mrgreen:
Last edited by eileen on Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

rakatb
Tumblr: rakatb
Deviantart: rakatb
Soundcloud: rakatb

Re: Searching for BG artist for an action yuri vn

#2 Post by rakatb »

Im already sent u a pm :) please check it

luciariccitelli

Re: [Closed]Searching for BG artist for an action yuri vn

#3 Post by luciariccitelli »

Im interested send me a pm