Sedatophobia [Mystery][Horror]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Rossfellow
Veteran
Projects: Sedatophobia
Organization: Team 3Edgy
Deviantart: l-rossfellow

Re: Sedatophobia [Mystery][Horror]

#61 Post by Rossfellow »

Minor art update. This revision of the cover image came out so well I couldn't help but share.
ImageImage
Sedatophobia (latin SedatoPhobia)
___(n) 1: The averse reaction to stillness, silence and/or state of helplessness.
______2: (Psychology) A state of distress where the victim's sense of reality can no longer keep up with his or her imagination.
______Related: Madness, Paranoia, Despair

Mirrowdothack
Regular
Completed: The Iron Heart Witch
Projects: Y;N, Crime•Scene

#62 Post by Mirrowdothack »

I'm so in love with this cover image *sooo pretty
My games:
Image Image

GreyWolfXx
Regular
IRC Nick: Grey

#63 Post by GreyWolfXx »

The art is phenomenal, and I love this kind of horror concept. I'll definitely be playing once it's finished.

"We have been to the moon, we have charted the depths of the ocean and the heart of the atom,
but we have a fear of looking inward to ourselves because we sense that is where
all the contradictions flow together." -- Terrence Mckenna

Rossfellow
Veteran

#64 Post by Rossfellow »

More art updates. Accompanying the drastic changes in stylistic vision from 2014 are drastic changes in characters' designs in general. Unquestionably for the better.

http://orig04.deviantart.net/987e/f/201 ... adk898.png
ImageImage
___(n) 1: The averse reaction to stillness, silence and/or state of helplessness.
______2: (Psychology) A state of distress where the victim's sense of reality can no longer keep up with his or her imagination.

Schwartzlicht
Projects: KoW XX
Organization: Raska Development Team
Deviantart: schwarz-licht

#65 Post by Schwartzlicht »

This is an amazing concept both artistically and story-wise. I would play it so hard I'd break my copy.
Last edited by Schwartzlicht on Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, my english is awful. Deal with it.

warmsundae
Regular
Soundcloud: lanterny

#66 Post by warmsundae »

that cover image really caught my eye, but the story setup sounds better than I imagined. it looks like there can be a really great story here, so I'm looking forward to it.

Crucifixian
Regular
Projects: Navneta franchise

#67 Post by Crucifixian »

Helloooooooooooooooo how is your project going? :) :) :)

J-Ray
Regular

#68 Post by J-Ray »

Love artwork in the first post ! Unfortunately, can't say the same about game's name. Surely, you could come up with more creative version :)

Rossfellow
Veteran

#69 Post by Rossfellow »

J-Ray wrote:Love artwork in the first post ! Unfortunately, can't say the same about game's name. Surely, you could come up with more creative version :)
Honestly, the more I write for this, the less fitting the title becomes, so Ive decided to keep it as a placeholder until its done.
ImageImage

J-Ray
Regular

#70 Post by J-Ray »

Rossfellow wrote:
J-Ray wrote:Love artwork in the first post ! Unfortunately, can't say the same about game's name. Surely, you could come up with more creative version :)
Honestly, the more I write for this, the less fitting the title becomes, so Ive decided to keep it as a placeholder until its done.
You right... When I read this story and look at the artwork, I imagine something like "Immersed Into Silence" or "Blue Mist of Silence", something like that :)

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

#71 Post by Coren »

Shinoki wrote:Seems really interesting~
:v honestly, I don't really like to read things without a hint of dark stuff in it. (I apologize to everyone working on an otome game....)
The concept art looks superb~ :3
Nobody said an otome game can't be dark though :P

I can't write anything without a hint of dark stuff in it... (Prince of Nigeria joke games notwithstanding)

RedOwl
Regular
Projects: < /reality >
Tumblr: realityvn

#72 Post by RedOwl »

Hey Rossfellow, I just read through this thread, and now I'm very curious to know if this project is still in production? The concept/story premise sounds very promising, and the art throughout the thread looks great. Usually I don't play things labeled "horror" (I'm very easily scared/traumatized, and I have trouble with gore) - but I think I would actually be interested in playing this for the psychology/mystery elements.

If the project is still ongoing, I wish you good luck with it! I'll be looking forward to any future updates. :)
~Please give me Honest Critique!~

Rossfellow
Veteran

#73 Post by Rossfellow »

RedOwl wrote:Hey Rossfellow, I just read through this thread, and now I'm very curious to know if this project is still in production? The concept/story premise sounds very promising, and the art throughout the thread looks great. Usually I don't play things labeled "horror" (I'm very easily scared/traumatized, and I have trouble with gore) - but I think I would actually be interested in playing this for the psychology/mystery elements.

If the project is still ongoing, I wish you good luck with it! I'll be looking forward to any future updates. :)
It is. It's just been slow, especially so this year, because of a little side project I plan to make by the spring of 2017.
ImageImage

Mirrowdothack
Regular
Completed: The Iron Heart Witch
Projects: Y;N, Crime•Scene

#74 Post by Mirrowdothack »

I just love those sketches so much. I'm exited for the side project, too^^
My games:
Image Image

AsHLeX
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Starlight Dreamers, Mysterious Melody, Town of Memories, Marked, To Fly, The Change, Him From The Past, A Forgotten Memory
Projects: Cafe Mysteria

#75 Post by AsHLeX »

Coren wrote:
Shinoki wrote:Seems really interesting~
:v honestly, I don't really like to read things without a hint of dark stuff in it. (I apologize to everyone working on an otome game....)
The concept art looks superb~ :3
Nobody said an otome game can't be dark though :P

I can't write anything without a hint of dark stuff in it... (Prince of Nigeria joke games notwithstanding)
Me! Me! Me! *puts my hand up*
That's so me~~~