Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Esh
Regular
Projects: Changeling
Tumblr: steamberrystudio

Re: Guestbook

#4471 Post by Esh »

Hello everyone! I'm Esh - a writer/artist type in the Pacific Northwest. I pop in a lot looking for tutorials for my project and I've finally joined!

More about my project can be found at the link below:
https://steamberrystudio.tumblr.com

torrentails
Organization: Tails Mediaworks
Deviantart: torrentails
Github: torrentails

#4472 Post by torrentails »

Hello all, torrentails here. I'm a python programmer and web developer from South Australia. I'm working on a couple of personal VN projects at the moment, one of which I'll probably announce in a few months time, when I start needing team members for art and sound.

I have a personal website at http://torrentails.com but it's currently undergoing a (slow) overhaul so there's not much there at the moment.

Malabie
Tumblr: malabie

#4473 Post by Malabie »

Hello, I'm an art student from São Paulo, Brazil!

I have a couple of ideas for VNs/dating sims I've been meaning to put together for the longest time now, and I'm finally getting to it. I'm also interested in comics, painting, printmaking and photography. I'm open to collaborating with people on their projects. :)

Nice to meet you all!

WritingTips

#4474 Post by WritingTips »

Hi everyone! I'm a writer who wants to cooperate with others and create new VNs!

I'm also interested in trying out new ways for telling a story! Not all of them of course... but you get the general idea!

RedOwl
Regular
Projects: < /reality >
Tumblr: realityvn

#4475 Post by RedOwl »

Hi folks! I'm Natalie (aka RedOwl) - a game developer, artist, and writer from the US.

I've been working on indie games for many years now, but just recently started my first visual novel project. It's been great so far and I'm looking forward to learning more about the awesome creativity happening in the visual novel community.

Current project (in production since July): http://realityvn.tumblr.com/

Personal website: www.nataliemaletz.com.
Last edited by RedOwl on Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hojita
Regular
Projects: sidérea
Tumblr: hojitasdelimon
Deviantart: limolimonera

#4476 Post by Hojita »

Hi everybody, here I'm Hojita, also know as Aka Natsume, LemonLeafAN or simply Leaf.
I'm a writer/screen writer about to graduate from university and an artist with many projects in mind.
Sadly, my main language is spanish, but I hope some day collaborate with any project with tutorship &/or management of stories since I got a lot of experience with those tasks. So, feel free to send me a PM!

anggende

#4477 Post by anggende »

Yo guys! :) Angel here, a first year college student from the Philippines.

I'm an aspiring writer whose main forte is teen fic/romance. However, I'm also experimenting with a bit of fantasy and action - trying to go out of my comfort zone to improve. I also like drawing (but admittedly, I suck :p), playing VNs and a couple of other games on the PC. It's mainly writing that takes up most of my free time, though!

I'm up for meeting new people online and collaborating, so please don't be afraid to PM me! I'm looking forward to my stay here with y'all! c:

TofiNuelle
Tumblr: tofinuelle
Deviantart: TofiNuelle

#4478 Post by TofiNuelle »

Hi there! My pseudonym is TofiNuelle. A friend of mine mentioned this site to me. :)

I am an apsiring artist. Hope I could further improve my art and maybe delve into things far from my comfort zone. My deviant art page: http://tofinuelle.deviantart.com/

Nice to meet everyone :)

Abnelia
Soundcloud: amelie bouita

#4479 Post by Abnelia »

Hi everyone

So I'm Abnelia.

I'm from Montreal, QC, Canada.
I have a website but it's for my sound design work and it's for my music promotion. It's not really what I want to do here. But if you are curious you can always ask me in private message.

I found Lemmasoft forum when I was looking for tutorials for ren'py.
I used to play with python to make music but I never truly understand how it works. I think Ren'py will be a good way to learn and you seem to have a lot of good tuto. And I really need them.

I don't know what else to say...
Oh I'm french, so I speak with an accent and sometims I write with an accent (yep my grammar is not really englis).
so if sometimes you don't understand what I say (and I'm sure it will happen eventualy), please please please tell me.

Thank you !

Pomeranian
Regular

#4480 Post by Pomeranian »

Hey there!

I'm Pom, from the UK.
I've had an interest in game development for a while, and I've been teaching myself python + renpy via messing around with code and seeing what various statements do - this is generally a better learning method for me than just reading the documentation. I only had minimal knowledge of ruby, previously, but I'm always looking for new things to try out!

I decided to register because I wanted to be able to chat with other more experienced developers about coding in renpy and mention any bugs and/or possible fixes I've come across. I'm still a relative newbie to the whole thing, so go easy on me~

Harle
Projects: Coterie ™
Organization: Ethyrfox ™

#4481 Post by Harle »

Hi. I'm Harle, and I'm addicted to Otome games. I mean... yeah *just smiles awkwardly*.

Figured it was time to stop lurking and become more active in the community. I've recently started pushing to make Ethyrfox ™ a legit venture, as an indie game developer from the US. I still have a few things to setup before officially launching the bulk of my site, but you can visit me and my projects here: http://www.ethyrfox.com/

Charmed to meet you, and excited to see what everyone is working on.

hemllock
Projects: Run 'N Gun
Tumblr: hemllock // rosecoin
Deviantart: hem-llock

#4482 Post by hemllock »

Hello everyone!

I'm currently a college student studying to enter a veterinary technology program, but I also love drawing as well!
Hopefully by joining this forum and participating, helping, and eventually making my own visual novel, I can improve my art and grow as an artist.
I love playing visual novels so now I hope to help make one as well.

Reinoka
Deviantart: reinoka

#4483 Post by Reinoka »

Hey everyone~

You can call me Reinoka, or Rei for short. To be honest, I've been silently stalking this forum for at least a year now, and now I've finally registered so I can take part in the community.
I love visual novels, especially otomes, and have been working on one of my own for the last few months.
I've been interested in game development for a long time, whether it's the art, the writing, or the programming, and hope to pursue it in the future.
Hmm, I don't know what else to say. I guess that's enough for now.

Nice to meet you all

Xand
Regular

#4484 Post by Xand »

Hai hai~
I'm Xand I was stalking forum for... a 5 years? May be longer and decided to join when started to promote my own game. I'm an background and sprite artist also I can create CG and.. everything! I just draw alot. Every day ( exept sundays :D )
I love VNs and games in total! From Dragon age to Minecraft, from warcraft to Journey and otome ofc. And this is time for me to join gamedev myself. To not only play games and also create them.
Also I'm female from Russia. If you will need voice acting with this evil accent PM me! Ha ha joking, I have no idea how to voice act -___-
And here is my art lair, feel free to see, commen and write me anythig - https://www.behance.net/HappyMary

Beautiful Glitch
Regular
Projects: Monster Prom: http://monsterprom.pizza
Tumblr: indiegzine

#4485 Post by Beautiful Glitch »

Hi!

We're Beautiful Glitch

We're working on a videogame called Monster Prom

We're located at Barcelona (SPAIN) and the US (LA and Washington).

We discovered these forums by recommendation of other dev that created a visual novel

Hi! (: