Solo Q, a visual novel about Mobas and relationship Finished

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
fracedo
Deviantart: fracedo

Solo Q, a visual novel about Mobas and relationship Finished

#1 Post by fracedo »

Hello People!!, i'm new to the forums, i visited this forums from time to time, seeing what's up, and at the end i decided to create a game in Tyrano Builder

Features:
-Free

About the game itself: I was thinking in the idea of creating a game that explore the relationship between the players and the Moba games.
I use League of Legends, because i play it often.

Decided to create this thread also because i want your feedback, to know if this game should be more

Game mechanics oriented:
Explaining in the story how to use skills properly, how to be a better player in general

or

Relationship ortiented:
Explaining how people react to win or loses matches
Also for example put in the balance of what is more important in a friendship, things like winning over having fun

Two important things i want to address:
At least for now i'm not going to draw anything, because i'm not good at drawing
I will try my best to write some good english, because is not my native language

The "Player" is just a nick i use for now, i'm stilll thinking about the protagonist name

-- Updates:
I finish the game you can play it here!
https://fracedo.itch.io/solo-q

Extract the rar,
Just open SoloQ.exe

The main character is now called Logan
Added new character Nico
Nico
He is the friend of main protagonist, he also play League, he doesn't go to the same School than the protagonist

Added a new scene narrating a battle in the game, explaining a little about some game rules, but not in full details

Some spoilers
I want to finish the game in the rooftop talking with Camila about everything that happen in that time span, completing a circle
I want to create an ending something that is in the lines:
"Let's continue playing as best friends" - Good ending
"I will take some rest from plaing LoL, but i will call you back if i play again" - Neutral ending
"Thank you for playing with me" - Bad ending
I want to add a score system based on Affection, the affection will increase when you choose the right options, this will unlock different endings
Attachments
Nico the friend of the main protagonist
Nico the friend of the main protagonist
1MeHy8.png
jsT0LJ.png