Holly Hampson - Female Voice Over

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
HollyJ
Projects: Shattered Heaven, Altered Mindset

Holly Hampson - Female Voice Over

#1 Post by HollyJ »

Hello!

My name is Holly Hampson and I have been voice acting for just over seven years now! I am more than happy to voice for any projects if given the opportunity for free or paid.

Please enjoy my voice demo! <- Clicky clicky!
It is very outdated but I can assure you that I sound exactly the same, but better now since I've been in many projects since this one and have had a few years to find new tips and tricks! I hope that doesn't make me sound vain and arrogant.. I promise I'm not that sort of person, waa.

I am so excited to be a part of this community and to see what talent is around!

Thank you~

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

Re: Holly Hampson - Female Voice Over

#2 Post by fleet »

Hello, and welcome to LSF.

You said, "I am more than happy to voice for any projects if given the opportunity for free or paid."

Are there projects that you are especially interested in doing, or projects (i.e. erotica) that you won't do?
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

HollyJ
Projects: Shattered Heaven, Altered Mindset

#3 Post by HollyJ »

fleet wrote:Hello, and welcome to LSF.

You said, "I am more than happy to voice for any projects if given the opportunity for free or paid."

Are there projects that you are especially interested in doing, or projects (i.e. erotica) that you won't do?
I am especially interested in psychological/romance genres as those are my favourite genres when playing the games themselves. They are also the most fun to act for too because it's so dramatic! It really tests me. I don't think there is anything in particular I WON'T lend my voice to... Full on hardcore sex scenes would be a big no no. Erotica, sure. Vanilla is fine. I like yuri related stuff so that would be cool.
Holly J Hampson - Female Voice Actress

tirius99
Deviantart: tirius99

#4 Post by tirius99 »

I just listened to your voice over demo on youtube and I love the range you have. I'm trying to get a project off the ground but don't have something substantial put together yet. Just wondering what is the best way to contact you once I'm ready to consider voice actors?