Moonlight Virgin (FAN Otome Game) LOOKING FOR WRITERS

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
OtomeRecruiting

Moonlight Virgin (FAN Otome Game) LOOKING FOR WRITERS

#1 Post by OtomeRecruiting »

Greetings! This is a non-commercial game and we are looking for writers who are willing to write for free. Please note that this visual novel will be 18+ and will contain erotica. We are looking for writers who are comfortable and good at writing sex scenes.

We are NOT in need of artists. We already have found artists who have already completed the character and background art, and all that we are in need of is writers (we are looking for 1-2 writers who are willing to join this project). There are 5 guys/routes to be written and our head writer, Minty, will be in charge of assigning plot/writing tasks to the writers. So far we have a head writer, and two writers writing at least 1 route/path, and so that leaves us with 3 routes/guys/paths that need to be written.

Here is a screenshot of the first scene of the visual novel (we only have one scene right now as this project is in its very early stages):
So about under the moon:
  • The story of Under the Moon is about Ashe/Ashley (the original Japanese name is Ashe, we might change the name to Ashley). She is the daughter of the Demon king, ruler of the underworld, making her the princess of the underworld. Her father is very old and has decided that he needs to step down as Demon king. So, he tells Ashley to choose between two boys(twins) he found in the mortal realm/human world, who he deems worthy of becoming the next king of the underworld. So, Ashley’s father send her to the human world to go to school with these two boys and choose which one of them Ashley will marry and who will become the demon king. So, Ashley goes to the human world, and pretends to be a human living life as a “normal” human girl.
    The story from here on out branches out to different stories, and we can decide what happens from here depending on who Ashley chooses to end up with.

Here are the basic character bios from the original Under the Moon game:
      Ashe/Ashley:
      Princess of the underworld. She is a very naïve innocent girl, who doesn’t know anything about boys or sex.
      Leni/Lenny/Leo:
      The first and oldest twin. He is a pretty laid back nice guy who’s like the “boy next door” type. He’s really “cool” and the popular boy at school with a lot of girls crushing on him. He’s also the valedictorian of the class, and has a GPA of 3.9 in school. He’s flirty and sweet to Ashley (if the player chooses his route).
      Seizh/Zach:
      The younger twin. He’s a playboy at school, and has a sadistic side (S&M). He’s also cool and is popular, but he’s also a “bad” boy and is very dominant in romantic situations. He’s also very experienced with sex, and he loves to corrupt Ashley because she is so innocent and naïve. There is a lot of S&M and romantic “torture” if the player decides to choose Zach to be with Ashley.
      Kairu/Kyle:
      Kyle is Ashley’s pet cat. He’s a magic cat that can transform into a human body, but he still has his ears, wings, and tail. Kyle is like Lenny/Leo, where he’s very nice and laid back. However, Kyle has always had a crush on Ashley since the beginning they met, but Ashley friendzoned him and always considers him as her friend, not lover. If the player chooses this route, Kyle acts like Ashley’s manservant for their romantic route and they eventually fall in love.
      Sena/Sean:
      Sean is a transfer student at Ashley and the twins’ school. He is an Angel sent from heaven to get rid of Ashley and the twins before one of them can become the next demon king. He is like Seizh/Zach, where is tortures Ashley. However, he has a backstory(we will come up with our own backstory) of how he died when he was a human and how he became an angel. If the player choose his route, Ashley is tortured but eventually Sean falls in love with her and decides to renounce heaven to be with her.
      Zero:
      Zero is a mysterious figure who does not go to school. He is actually a very young and successful entrepreneur who owns many restaurants, and he is a young millionaire. In his story, he invites Ashley to work in one of his restaurants as a waitress, and they fall in love. In their story, they have an age gap issues and how he thinks he is unfit for her and she should find someone her own age. It is later revealed that he is actually a thousand year old vampire, that’s why he thinks they should just be friends not lovers. But they eventually fall in love, and he gets her pregnant with their child, and they marry.
So that’s the character bios. All you have to do is follow the character bios, and follow the story/plot that our head writer Minty will come up with.

If anyone is interested, please send a PM or comment in this thread!

bunnyvoid
Regular
Projects: Lots of BG Commissions
Tumblr: bunnyvoid
Deviantart: bunnyvoid
Soundcloud: bunny-void

Re: Moonlight Virgin (FAN Otome Game) LOOKING FOR WRITERS

#2 Post by bunnyvoid »

wow. i'm no writer but i just wanna say that this looks amazing.
i hope you find a good writer :)

celinarose
Projects: Dire Love: Eaten Alive, The Prince's Choice, Signs of Illusion
Tumblr: acelinarose

#3 Post by celinarose »

This looks really interesting. Have you found a writer yet? If not, I'd be interested.

Nyanime
Regular

#4 Post by Nyanime »

Thanks for invitation

ThatPoloskiGuy
Deviantart: ThatPoloskiGuy

#5 Post by ThatPoloskiGuy »

Hi, are you people still looking for writers? I'm not exactly THE writer, I'm actually a newbie, but I used to work in a big project here too, I personally think that my concepts are good and can be great, much more than my actual execution, but that's something I can deal with.
And if that's not enough, I can also translate the game from English to Spanish quite fast.