Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
apentokrays
Completed: Flights of Fancy
Projects: The Lost Delinqunets of Rollings High
IRC Nick: chymesoo
Deviantart: chymesoo
itch: chymesoo
Discord: chymesoo#7918

Re: Guestbook

#4486 Post by apentokrays »

Name:Chris
comments about Lemma Soft: I came here wanting to meet fellow lovers of VN.

I'm an amateur artist....I want to gain experiences by volunteering on making arts on anyone who might need help on doing a new project. I'm a newbie, I was currently inspired by a friend of mine on the world of galge and thrown off to the eroge suddenly by him too, getting grounded by my mom on that occasion ahahaha. But it was thanks to him that I took a liking to VN.

I was sad not having anyone to talk with about VNs since the two of us drifted away , " In short I want someone to talk with with my unusual interests they say...welp."

As of now I discovered OTOMEEEE, my girl side awakened ( I thought I was too manly for that....but heck no I melted.)

I'm now inspired for making games OTOME games~~~ Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan made me like this. hahha so now I dream of someday making games like that. It saved my girl side to being engulfed by eroge ahahah. :lol:

ChiaAkiyama
Deviantart: Chia-P
Soundcloud: Chia_P
itch: Chia-P

#4487 Post by ChiaAkiyama »

Name: Aaron
Website: Nothing related to VNs, but http://bit.ly/Sub2Ainn or http://youtube.com/c/ChiaAkiyama
Comments: Fun fact, I actually taught myself animation to become a storyteller. Sounds very indirect now that I typed it out.

jikkibot
Projects: "Love, Zazie"

#4488 Post by jikkibot »

Hey hi everyone :D

Even though I've been working on a visual novel for a few months now, I only found this forum today. I searched, "how to write a bad visual novel", and links to discussion threads from LSF appeared. After reading outside of my original topic, I found that members here actually produce visual novels! This is where I want to be :)

I'm a professional photographer, with my own shooting business. It pays well enough, but I'd love to be a professional writer.

Looking forward to contributing to the forum here :)

HollyJ
Projects: Shattered Heaven, Altered Mindset

#4489 Post by HollyJ »

Hello! My name is Holly Hampson I am a voice actress and singer.

Visual novels are a beautiful form of entertainment for myself personally. To see them come to life from someone's mind is truly wonderful and I can't begin to imagine how much talent and creativity there is across this board!

I have been working in voice over for seven years now. I have been a part of many indie video games along with a few animated series and audio productions. Unfortunately I cannot seem to find a way to add a signature just yet so I shall leave my demo reel with you all here! Clicky clicky! It is severely outdated I am sorry to say, but I am most certainly working on a new one and I would appreciate it if you could take that into consideration!

So if any of you lovely VN teams need a real, authentic British voice (or American!), please feel free to send me a PM as I would be thrilled to read any auditions for you!

Be excellent to each other~!

Flakmunky

#4490 Post by Flakmunky »

Hi,

New to Ren'Py but I'm an experienced 3D artist and animator, hoping to makes something awesome!

Flak the Intimidated

TheFrozenAlchemist
Projects: Aurora

#4491 Post by TheFrozenAlchemist »

Hi I'm TheFrozenAlchemist I'm new to Renpy

UkiTheMaid
Completed: Demon Dinner Date
Organization: GhostGlow Productions

#4492 Post by UkiTheMaid »

Hello, friends! :D

So, the name's Uki, and I'm new to ren'py and even newer to this forum! I'm also new to game making, so please bear with me and my newbness! I'm just a simple Brazillian girl trying to express myself through the magic of games!

With that said, you guys should totally check my game development/making/whatever blog on tumblr (and maybe my General Art blog too?). I also have my twitter listed on my profile, where I scream about wrestlers, cute girls and also post art that usually doesn't fit tumblr!

I guess that's all for now? I'll be seeing you all cool cats on the other forums!

Ragnos
Regular

Hello Everyone

#4493 Post by Ragnos »

This seemed like the best place to make an introduction so here I am.
As you can see my name is Ragnos (Not pronounced like N2O at the end there, and I didn;t get it from Star Wars the Old Republic) and I recently joined the community once I decided to make Visual Novel, long story short; a friend of mine wanted to make a visual novel but didn't really know how. I had used Ren'py before creating mods for a game and have a bit of Python knowledge so I decided I'd program everything in for him.

I enjoy voice acting as a hobby of sorts (lots of people tell me I should become a voice actor), I really enjoy being the character of other peoples creations.

Well, that's me. Thanks for taking the time to read this. ^.^
I'll answer any other questions you may have for me.

NialGrenville
Regular
Projects: PaS: The Awakening; The Heart Woods; The Witch and the Fairy
Organization: Gabe Works, Inc.

Re: Hello Everyone

#4494 Post by NialGrenville »

Nice to meet you

*Should post this within Guestbook
*This thread will probably be locked or moved to an appropriate category.
*Thank you TaleWeaver
*Me*, *You, ***Calamazoo: *Singularity-A.I.*: *Proceed to processing
PaS: The Awakening, current status: 42%
The HeartWoods, current status: 0%
The Wonderful Mell! My PFI creator Honest Critique

Ragnos
Regular

#4495 Post by Ragnos »

NialGrenville wrote:Nice to meet you

*Should post this within Guestbook
*This thread will probably be locked or moved to an appropriate category.
*Thank you TaleWeaver
Alright, it wasn't very clear where I should post introductions.

NialGrenville
Regular
Projects: PaS: The Awakening; The Heart Woods; The Witch and the Fairy
Organization: Gabe Works, Inc.

#4496 Post by NialGrenville »

Ragnos wrote: Alright, it wasn't very clear where I should post introductions.
It is okay. We all make mistakes! We were all new once.

EDIT:
*TaleWeaver, if I may request: removal of all response within the "Hello Everyone" thread.
*To keep a cleaner Guestbook.
*Of course this is completely optional. I simply like cleanliness.
Last edited by NialGrenville on Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*Me*, *You, ***Calamazoo: *Singularity-A.I.*: *Proceed to processing
PaS: The Awakening, current status: 42%
The HeartWoods, current status: 0%
The Wonderful Mell! My PFI creator Honest Critique

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#4497 Post by Taleweaver »

Moved to the guestbook.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

fasteverything
Projects: "Missing A"
Tumblr: fasteverything

#4498 Post by fasteverything »

I'm known by many usernames, unfortunately, but on most sites I'm known as fasteverything.

I first knew of visual novels when I watched a walkthrough of Togainu no Chi a few years back, and I've never forgotten about it since. My interest in visual novels was rekindled by Mystic Messenger, of all things, and that got me to re-watch a walkthrough of all of TnC's routes. THAT got me to think of creating my own.

After some searching, I came across this site and decided to join because of the friendly community and the crazy amount of visual novels being created!

I have a personal tumblr.

Xenovent
Projects: The Lion and the Lamb

#4499 Post by Xenovent »

Hi everyone!

Been registered at the forums for a while back when I was trying out the engine for the first time, but coming back into the VN scene and thus figured I should properly introduce myself.

Name's Xenovent, my first encounter with the VN genre was Tsukihime by Type-Moon nearly ten years ago. Since then I played all sorts, ranging from the Infinity Series to True Remembrance. Though admittedly I've been out of the scene for awhile.

I'm from the Northeastern United States and I'm a writer by passion; and now I'm back on the forums because I want to write more :3

Nice to meetcha all! :D
“The magic of Faërie is not an end in itself, its virtue is in its operations: among these are the satisfaction of certain primordial human desires. One of these desires is to survey the depths of space and time. Another is […] to hold communion with other living things.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

sc00pj0hn

#4500 Post by sc00pj0hn »

Oh hi. Just registered here for Ren'Py support.
I may not have played a visual novel but i don't like romance stories at all. :X