[CLOSED]Angels with Scaly Wings is looking for editors.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
dragondatingsim
Regular
Tumblr: angelswithscalywings

[CLOSED]Angels with Scaly Wings is looking for editors.

#1 Post by dragondatingsim »

About our project

Setting:

A mysterious portal is discovered and you, the player, are selected as one of the few humans to travel to the world of dragons. While you serve as an ambassador, you learn more about the strangely familiar place, and discover that your human colleague knows more than he’s letting on…

It will be up to you and the friends you make to uncover the conspiracy that threatens the newly discovered world… and in the process, you may even find love.

Genre: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Romance, Drama

Angels with Scaly Wings was successfully crowdfunded via Indiegogo at the end of last year and has been in development since then.

Who are we looking for?

One or more editors who are fast and reliable.

Our game is nearing the finish line and is to be released at the end of january, but a big portion of text is still in need of editing. If you are a fast editor, please contact us!

Payment is to be negotiated based on total amount of work and quality.
Last edited by dragondatingsim on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

BáiYù
Regular
Completed: This Life Escapes Me, Up All Night, Lotus: The Self-Made Witch
Projects: Various
Organization: tofurocks, Fiendish Fiction, Spider Lily Studios
Github: baiyu-dev
itch: tofurocks

Re: Angels with Scaly Wings looking for one or more editors.

#2 Post by BáiYù »

Hello! I'm very interested in your project, but would you be able to provide a rough estimate on how many words/pages need to be edited, and if the script is in a format like Google Docs or programmed in Ren'Py already? And what method of communication do you and your team prefer?
Games and supplementary Ren'Py codes

dragondatingsim
Regular
Tumblr: angelswithscalywings

#3 Post by dragondatingsim »

BáiYù: I sent you a pm :)

naqlada
Regular
Projects: Plenty awesome ones. Search my posts or just ask, won't bite...

#4 Post by naqlada »

Pm incoming.